Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Red tint on gates and cars?

Just opened up a new save file and built a new house. I came out of it to go into another save file to get the family I wanted. When I returned, the gates and the cars had a red tint to it. The town or landscape has not been affected. What can it be?
4Wv5dIG.jpg

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Are you by chance switching game saves from the Main Menu without quitting the game entirely and reloading it in between? If so, that's never really been a good idea. The game doesn't release all of the RAM being used when switching saves this way and all kinds of goofy things can happen.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Are you by chance switching game saves from the Main Menu without quitting the game entirely and reloading it in between? If so, that's never really been a good idea. The game doesn't release all of the RAM being used when switching saves this way and all kinds of goofy things can happen.

I did do that. I am going to see if it is the same again!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg
  • Options
    xxnearlyperfectxxxnearlyperfectx Posts: 683 Member
    igazor wrote: »

It is okay now. Thanks, I thought I would have to deleted it!
    4Wv5dIG.jpg