Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you rather?

jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
So, some people prefer EPs, some prefer GPs, what would you prefer for next quarter (it's almost for sure that we'll get a SP).

What would you rather? 254 votes

1 Stuff Pack, 1 Expansion
66%
Dannydanboicmnfrshrudy8292JaiSeaErpeIcewolfalexspoom13alan650111aprilroseLomelindi7Angel_mixSimburianMeteoraStormjustChrisUkCynnaxdawnxPaigeisin5alexandreahaydub07IObelle 169 votes
1 Stuff Pack, 1 Game Pack
33%
auroraael14GRIMMYVkittyMjstsmPMsMayWritin_Regjcs7219aeval99simgirl1010DJQ1308robyngravesBagoas77peach1redCinebarsekojranamlmeadowsPinkHairGuitarBoredinTXemperorq52xXfrozenbloodXx 85 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Eh I vote 2 Stuff Packs
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    My First Pet Stuff, which is already here, and a game pack with singers in it, which is almost coming I would wait for when my favorite music is coming!
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    All joking aside, since Seasons is most likely going to be an expansion pack, and since it's probably going to be the next one, then I'd much rather see an expansion and stuff pack, as opposed to a game pack and stuff pack. Seasons is something I'm still anxiously waiting for!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I want an expansion. Preferably Seasons, but I'd take University too. Those are my two favorite expansions from games past.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I do very much want to see Seasons but it feels almost too soon for it. . . atm I'd opt for a nice ole Witches GP and whatever wacky SP they're gonna throw at us next.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I don't want a rushed EP. I'd rather get something fun and refreshing to hold my interest for a bit
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    I want Seasons and since I think it will be an EP... I want an EP (also they have more content so yeah)
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Seasons. I want Seasons. So that would be an EP. I neeeeeed my weather. Years of sunshine. So many years....
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I want Seasons and a Get Educated pack but to be honest, I've been finding the Game Packs to be the highlight of The Sims 4 for me, the last 3 they've released were perfection to me and the expansions are slowly getting better with each one added but they always end up lacking in one area. Hopefully the next Stuff Pack is good as well, I'm worried though as the Stuff Pack quality feels like it's been going down since Bowling Night's release.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Unless the game pack is preteens or cars I want an expansion tired of waiting a year even worse if you don't like the theme its 2.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    edited March 2018
    I don't want a rushed EP. I'd rather get something fun and refreshing to hold my interest for a bit

Yeah this. If we get seasons this year I'd prefer having to wait till later this year and it being better than seeing it real soon and for it to be rushed (and possibly another stuffpack being released 3 months later with stuff that should've been in the seasons ep)

I know I voted 1 sp, 1 ep since I wouldnt be surprised if they'd release the ep in June but I'd prefer for them not to unless it's good and full xD
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Even though I do think the quality of the game packs has been far superior than the quality of any expansion pack we have had for the sims 4, I think if I had to choose, I would prefer to receive a fully fledged expansion.

(Here's to hoping we get more than 1 expansion pack a year again!)
  • Options
    lazyjuniperlazyjuniper Posts: 65 Member
    I choose GP because for now only team Ninja provides some quality content (my opinion).

EP? Seasons, yeah. And that's it.
    SP? No, I don't even want to talk about it after recent events.
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I choose GP because for now only team Ninja provides some quality content (my opinion).

EP? Seasons, yeah. And that's it.
    SP? No, I don't even want to talk about it after recent events.

I agree. There's usually (if not always) a lot of controversy around expansions, we need some positivity. GP team do a really great job, and I'm curious what they can come up with next :)
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    I would rather 1 Expansion and 1 Game Pack. I mean if I got a say in it lol
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want an EP.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I prefer game packs. With GPs being so focused I can always tell whether I want a given GP or not. EPs are trickier, you have to pay for the whole deal even in case you want just half of the content. Well, fortunately there's sales. But still, I'd rather not have features that I got in a package deal clutter up my game.
  • Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Why is this speculation?
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    GPs are done far better than EPs so I hope for another GP.

You didnt give me an option to opt out of SPs but I have and I will. Don't like them lately and won't buy.

Give me GPs! They're the best the Sims 4 has to offer so far.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I want two EPs a year and two GPs a year and a SP with each (not necessarily related to the GP or EP).
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    GPs have been the best thing about TS4, so I voted if anything, it should be a GP since they are more focused and gameplay is much better in them in my opinion.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    It is too early for an expansion and they should focus and work harder on these packs so, a game pack.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Depends if the ep is actually fleshed out (I haven't been happy with them) I believe ep has more potential to change my game so a good ep is preferred. Or if it gets seasons out of the way so we can start looking at other themes, I would also be happy. I'm tired of seeing seasons requests right now.
    Gp rarely miss the mark for me though so yeah I would be happy with a gp too.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    If it wasn't for the fact that Seasons is probably next, I would have picked Game Pack. I prefer Game Packs to expansion packs 99% of the time, but it's just been too long without seasons.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    RebelShadowKittenRebelShadowKitten Posts: 11 New Member
    Personally, I'm torn on this. I kinda want a Seasons EP 'cuz - as has been said before - it's been too long with nothing but Sunshine and clear, Moonlit Nights. But as has been said more than once, GPs hit the mark better than EPs and SPs combined, as far as I'm concerned.

However, I'm also of the opinion that I want a fully fleshed-out EP, not one that's been rushed and is gonna gimme more bugs than not. With C&D having been released in November, I'm cool with waiting a while for a Seasons EP, as long as I eventually get it and it doesn't make my game go NEARLY as bonkers as C&D did ('cuz let's face it, anyone who uses CC knows any major update's gonna send their game off the rails on a crazy train).

Now, about this potential Witches GP...I'd love to see it happen, but at the same time, I could care less. I'm a Witch in reality, whether I actively practice any Craft or not, and looking back on it, I find the Witches of TS2 and TS3 goofy and full of misleading misconceptions that'd surely get repeated in TS4. Not only that, but they'd likely lump everything into one magick skill when there's tons of different skills that'd be better if they were made separate and fully fleshed-out that way - various forms of Divination, spells, go more in-depth with the herbalism skill, etc. Not only that, but if they ever did such a thing, I'd like to see 'em include stuff for the Sabbats - decor, recipes, clothing, etc.

I might be a bit crazy on the Witches front, but I'm also a big believer in "do it right the first time" and other similar sayings. Pop culture like games has destroyed real Witches and their credibility, and I'd like to see a bit more realism in 'em with this game, even if it's just in the skills and harvestable plants they use.