Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lemons Legacy! Chapter 7.2 (12-16-19)

Comments

• NinjakitzNinjakitz Posts: 142 Member
    edited February 2017
    @blakrayvon OMG I LOVE YOU! Thank you!!! :D I appreciate that so much
    Hey guys, sorry for the hiatus, but I'm back! With a good length chapter and all! Hope you guys haven't forgotten about me, because there's a heir poll coming up and I need some voters. :) Thanks guys
    BUMP. Just in case anyone missed yesterdays update :)
    Yay two chapters in three days! Check out chapter 2.9 up now!
    Chapter 2.10 is live on the blog! Hope you guys are ready for the impending heir poll, it's almost time to pick a favorite!
    Hello! It's been a while, I know, I'm sorry! Chapter 11 of Generation 2 is up! One more chapter until the heir poll! Hope you guys have your votes ready ;)
    Chapter 12 of Gen 2 is up now, the last chapter before the heir poll! Go check it out!
    BUMP!
    Giving it another bumpsity
    BUMP once more! Three more days to vote for the heir poll!
    Daily bump, 2 more days for the heir poll
    BUMP! LAST DAY FOR HEIR POLL GO VOTE NOW
    Hey guys! Wow, it's been a while. Just in case you haven't been over to the blog, there have been some technical difficulties this past month. Luckily, it's all settled. The first chapter of Gen 3 is out, and you should be expecting to see many more!
    Hey guys! I know, it's been a while. Again. But I'm back with two new chapters, links at the top of the page. Go check em out!
  • ALittleSimALittleSim Posts: 111 Member
    I love you chapters! I wish I could be more creative in my sims writing.
    Hogwarts House: Slytherin
    Patronus: Lynx
    My Studio: Studio
    I love you chapters! I wish I could be more creative in my sims writing.
    Thank you so much! I have so much fun writing these and I love hearing people say they get enjoyment out of them!:)
    UPDATE. Hope you guys enjoy today's chapter!
    Hello! Another hiatus, I know! I'm sorry! I wish I had more time! But I finally got another chapter out, you can find it HERE
    Hope you guys enjoy it, leave a comment if you'd like! I'd love to hear from you!
    Hey ya'll! Chapter 6 of Gen 3 is out now. You can find it here. Hope you enjoy! :)
    edited March 2018
    Hey guys! It's a great day! It's Friday, there's a new Lemons chapter, found HERE, and it's my birthday! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
    Hi wonderful people! A new chapter is up on the Lemon's blog. Well, its been up for a few days but where I scheduled it in advance I kinda forgot to post it here! But it's up! HERE'S THE LINK!
    Hey guys! A few chapters have came out this week. 9 and 10 are up on the blog. You can find 10 HERE
    This Friday the heir poll is going up, so be sure to check in sometime next week! It will stay up until the following Friday, which is the 13th. I just realized it is going to be Friday the 13th LOL! Hope you're all having a good one!
    Hey guys! Chapter 11 of Gen 3 is up now! One more chapter this week and then the heir poll!
    The Generation 4 Heir Poll is up! Go HERE to vote now!
    BUMP FOR THE HEIR POLL