Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you help With Sims 2 Too close UI?

graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
edited March 2018 in The Sims 2
VnfP00T.jpg

i have a mid range gaming pc and in playing in resolution 1920*1080

can you help me to make the UI more to right ?

please don't suggest me lower resolutions the game looks too awful on them

Help me if you know how please
Post edited by graventhe on

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    This is not perfect, but it is better then before. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=292745 At least you can zoom around to move the box. Note this does not go in downloads!! Go into your sims 2 file and go into your camera file. Make a copy of the CAS camera in there, just in case... and drop that one in.

I know there was another one that let you decide how far to the right you wanted the box to move, but for the life of me I can not find it again. I thought I had bookmarked it or downloaded it for myself, but apparently not.... cause I can't find it. :'( If I can find it again I will post it. Hopefully this one will be good enough if not. I have used it myself and there is some improvement.
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    edited March 2018
    That's a thing that happens on larger monitors. just use that mod up there. I have no need for it myself since I am on a smaller laptop, but the game ui was really designed for the PC's you could get back in the day.
    hp_desktop_1.jpg
    Geez, I remember those things being the best lol.
    Post edited by theFella on
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    theFella wrote: »
    That's a thing that happens on larger monitors. just use that mod up there. I have no need for it myself since I am on a smaller laptop, but the game ui was really designed for the PC's you could get back in the day.
    hp_desktop_1.jpg

Looks like the family desktop from 2001.

Uru and Roller Coaster Tycoon looked great on that thing! :P
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    theFella wrote: »
    hp_desktop_1.jpg

Thos ewere awesome! Mine actually still works, though it won't connect to any computer made in the last 10 years. :D Only reason I replaced it actually....
  • dezoutlouddezoutloud Posts: 35 Member
    If you play the game in a smaller resolution (widescreen essentially) it'll look normal, and you can always change it back when you exit CAS