Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

more romance...

I would like to see more romance in gameplay... like a dating a thing online (match.com)...and slow dancing...kissing up arm in TS2, I just want more romance options,

Comments

• AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    I agree wholeheartedly. I think at least half of the following needs to be added:
    • Slow, intimate dancing.
    • Hand-holding.
    • ACTUAL cuddling animations that last until you cancel the interaction. For couches, loveseats, and beds.
    • Turn-ons/offs. The only reason a Sim romances another one is because the Sim happened to be Flirty and the other Sim was just there. There's no real reason why a Sim falls in love with another one.
    • Crushes. Because I haven't played the Sims 2.
    • A wider variety of kissing animations.
    • More romantic animations for Vampire/Vampire couples, Vampire/Human couples, Alien/Alien couples, Alien/Vampire couples, and Alien/Human couples. ( This one is quite complicated, but at least something to make it a bit more unique )
    • Dating sites.
    • Romantic animations between underage Sims. ( Nothing disturbing, of course, just animations for stories that involve highschool sweethearts, etc )

A while back, a survey talked about a romance GP, so hopefully, we'll be seeing something like that in the future.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • monochromaticmonochromatic Posts: 25 Member
    I agree for sure. I miss interactions like kiss up arm, jump into arms, and the animations of couples cuddling in bed. Turn ons/turn offs. Give Sims personal preferences in what they find attractive, so they don't flirt randomly. Also, this one doesn't have to be specific to romantic relationships, but I feel like there should be a way for Sims to develop kind of a love/hate relationship, or have mixed feelings about each other. Like, relationships where Sims tease and bicker more often than not, but aren't genuine enemies. Or where one Sim idolizes another, or is shy about socializing with people they like. I don't know how this would be represented on the relationship meters, maybe another color besides green/pink/red, but I dunno, I think it'd be cool. :P

(Also, maybe let vampires bite their romantic interests on the neck without having to compel them into it. With a kinder and gentler animation, of course...)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited March 2018
    I agree wholeheartedly. I think at least half of the following needs to be added:
    • Slow, intimate dancing.
    • Hand-holding.
    • ACTUAL cuddling animations that last until you cancel the interaction. For couches, loveseats, and beds.
    • Turn-ons/offs. The only reason a Sim romances another one is because the Sim happened to be Flirty and the other Sim was just there. There's no real reason why a Sim falls in love with another one.
    • Crushes. Because I haven't played the Sims 2.
    • A wider variety of kissing animations.
    • More romantic animations for Vampire/Vampire couples, Vampire/Human couples, Alien/Alien couples, Alien/Vampire couples, and Alien/Human couples. ( This one is quite complicated, but at least something to make it a bit more unique )
    • Dating sites.
    • Romantic animations between underage Sims. ( Nothing disturbing, of course, just animations for stories that involve highschool sweethearts, etc )

A while back, a survey talked about a romance GP, so hopefully, we'll be seeing something like that in the future.

All of these.

And why their at it some romantic furniture that would give sims a moodlet and make them want to be romantic eg vibrating heart bed,lip sofas and picnic basket. Also I want a romantic gaze at clouds/stars.
  • I_Wanted_To_Be_EdgyI_Wanted_To_Be_Edgy Posts: 186 Member
    > @AHolyToilet said:
    > I agree wholeheartedly. I think at least half of the following needs to be added:
    >
    > * Slow, intimate dancing.
    > * Hand-holding.
    > * ACTUAL cuddling animations that last until you cancel the interaction. For couches, loveseats, and beds.
    > * Turn-ons/offs. The only reason a Sim romances another one is because the Sim happened to be Flirty and the other Sim was just there. There's no real reason why a Sim falls in love with another one.
    > * Crushes. Because I haven't played the Sims 2.
    > * A wider variety of kissing animations.
    > * More romantic animations for Vampire/Vampire couples, Vampire/Human couples, Alien/Alien couples, Alien/Vampire couples, and Alien/Human couples. ( This one is quite complicated, but at least something to make it a bit more unique )
    > * Dating sites.
    > * Romantic animations between underage Sims. ( Nothing disturbing, of course, just animations for stories that involve highschool sweethearts, etc )
    >
    >
    > A while back, a survey talked about a romance GP, so hopefully, we'll be seeing something like that in the future.

I wonder if things like the simple hand holding idea, or even kisses to the cheek would be ok for sims kids to have with each other? Just innocent puppy love kind of things that nobody could really complain about. I know a LOT of simmers pair off their sims when they are kids and plan to have them date when they get older anyway? Anyways your ideas are great. I would LOVE crushes back, one of the cutest things in the sims 2.
    giphy.gif

I only played with you, string between a kitten's mitts.

Origin ID: Azaylia
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I want kisses in swimming pools.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yes I really want more romance interactions, ts2 had many things, it was great. Wish that we will get more interactions in an update, or a romance game pack.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/