Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will we see our ideals in the Sims 4!

2...Next

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited August 2017
    Well they obviously don't ignore us, but people seem to forget that you can't make stuff out of the blue. They need resources, money, and the time and crew to do it. And some of those things I don't think they have enough of.

It would be nice to have everything we ever wanted but it's not like we are gonna get them all at once.

Well they claim they are doing well !!

If they are doing so well,

A new free stuff pack or game pack would be nice EA. For my years as a fan :p

Something for newborms and elders please
    Both still the most ignored life stages ever...
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    geoffreypa wrote: »
    Some of our ideals and request we have for the Sims 4 is so overdue, I would love to see more of our ideals we have for The Sims 4 implemented in the game. Like transportation, Pets,Seasons,Vacation, a real generation ,farming expansion pack.Plus more food, drinks, smoothie recipes. How much longer do we have to wait for ideals to be in the game?

I think we nee to keep in mind cost, time , and revenue
    Which we provide :) if they can't put the effort in to make us happy they will be getting less money.

Agreed
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I find it funny that people think Sims 5 will be better. That's what we thought about S4.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Sometimes I wonder why EA doesn't release a Sims game with the best-of out of expansions for the previous game...but then I remember that they can release something bare bones and somehow justify charging us extra for what we actually want.

And we actually let them get away with it too. :neutral: Oh well, the alternative would be not having Sims at all!

What does surprise me is when we get to the end of a Sims game arc and they haven't added something that it seems MANY people requested.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    When toddlers were released, I asked for a ball pit that could be placed in the park so they would have somewhere to play. I'm not saying that they added it into the toddler SP because I requested it, maybe they already had the idea and were working on it. All I'm saying is, I asked for it and it's here. Either way, I'm happy.
  • tonia65tonia65 Posts: 1 New Member
    Would love to the Sims be able to walk more then one dog at a time. Also be able to buy and live in a vacation home.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    We will get what we want eventually, we got cats&dogs, vampires and a new vacation so they are surely working on what we want, they just need time. It takes time to make great packs and they are filling these time gaps with little packs like the hamster pack or spa day pack. We just need to be patient. Really it is not easy to make a game, at least in my opinion.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited March 2018
    I think if the money to pay for the console team was spent on the pc team, we wouldn’t be waiting for so long and the game (for PC) would be better by now. !!!!!!!!