Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why wasn't this Small Pets SP announced in the Quarterly Teaser?

13...Next

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I see this as two sides of the same sandwich. On one slice of bread we have small pets. Four rodents (albeit the same critter with four "recolors") and a few (very few) items to go with that small pet (the pet tube wall stickers for example). All of which do not add up to a complete sandwich.

On the other slice of bread, we have a bunch of C&D stuff that got made but couldn't be added to that pack due to space limitations. We all know there are a lot of stuff that gets axed from a pack to make room for just the right mixture of stuff. So what to do with stuff that they liked (cute kids furniture and aquarium table) but didn't make it into the EP?

Answer, add it to the half sandwich of small pets to make one complete, if not confusing, oddly tasting whole sandwich.

I don't see this happening to this extent ever again, but I wouldn't rule out the odd object or two making it into another pack. As someone has mentioned, a Seasons pack might have C&D stuff to cover weather events that couldn't have come in the original EP.