Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you happy with the amount of stuff packs in the sims 4

HopefulSadnesHopefulSadnes Posts: 80 Member

Are you happy with the amount of stuff packs in the sims 4 239 votes

NO, we need more
12%
tobumonstarrling33Pipersfun2candy8simgirl1010g01denswanluthienrisingmock68marcel21JennyggbevillesimmerbrentleyelelunicyRavager619CheekybitsLeparpargiveit2meHermitgirlSimBimAgustín Cornejo 29 votes
NO, we just need good expansions even if it takes a while
45%
GoldmoldaricmnfrshIgongerudy8292KristinaMstybl95Goth583missmani09tanakakielemmeleNihmoMeltron2jcs7219CynnaRadioAChickenlink4566barracuda1574trashbinsouvenirmonkeygirlmochaKaeChan2089 109 votes
maybe
4%
vessmeMikeytZenobiaPomponstilljustme2xxLucky185xxMrMonty96EmperorDittoSimsophoniqueSimaniteTS1299 10 votes
Yes, 14 is the perfect amount of stuff packs
2%
Bagoas77TeenWolf_1999SimsSlayjupiter1k97Ingi_Elgamil04 5 votes
Yes, but the more stuff packs the merrier
22%
Icewolfalexspoom13IceyJBlkBarbiegalVkittyTutteluuAngel_miximhappydanacnbrettWritin_RegPugLove888BrokenChaos69DOLLDRMS1justChrisUkDJQ1308cchant86liliaethCeres_Meirionamommy19959699catloverplayer 53 votes
Other comment below
13%
CK213Omri147fadingaudiodrake_mccartyNeverSeemsToEndNiLLASjofnLustianiciaSk8rblazeRevenwynRamblineRoseFelicityv12creatorfullspiralAlbaWaterhousesilver_songbirdx_Always_Heart_xElderSimChildrjssimChadSims2 33 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    NO, we need more
    "No, we need more" doesn't exactly fit. More like, "yes, but we're getting more and I'm interested in seeing what they will be" is more how I see things. :) As long as I can look at a pack and imagine a few builds from it, I'm good. I'm not particular about any certain amount. With the way you can filter/search the build/buy mode, it's not like it's a big deal about whatever size the catalogue might get.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes but the more the merrier. I'm waiting for a Pool Stuffpack.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I really feel like both City Living and Cats & Dogs expansions were lacking in options and game play. The expansions in this series, on the whole, feel very shorted to me when you look at the depth of game play available in the game packs so far.

For city living, they said they spent a lot of time to make the street lights and the traffic co-ordinate. Who cares? It's FX! They didn't give us the ability to create apartments and flats and townhomes in other areas. The festivals have proven to be a buggy mess in terms of attire and in terms of how they drop and disappear. CL is a horrible mess.

Bowling should have been in that pack....not coordinated stop lights.

There's nothing more that needs to be said of the my first pet sp and C&D.

I don't know what game EA is playing with the Sims, but I'm not dum enough to fall for it.

I feel City Living missed the ball when they didn't include Photobooths but maybe those will come in Seasons.
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    I like having sims things to buy that's official while I wait on expansions since they are once a year now. Game packs come out more often but stuff packs are nice fillers.
  • Options
    ZaraZara Posts: 115 Member
    edited March 2018
    For me, I don't really care about the amount of stuff packs...I care about the amount of STUFF IN the stuff packs.

A lot of the stuff packs just feel half-baked and have a lot of potential but end up being pretty unsatisfying for the price imo
    I make profile pics and signatures for free. hmu if interested.
    kky9DsT.gif
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    edited March 2018
    I don’t care too much about numbers. I just like getting new content on a consistent basis
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited March 2018
    NO, we need more
    There aren't enough stuff packs in the slightest. 6 stuff packs a year is the minimal I hope for. Ideally, given the fact TS3 store used to release sets every month, I'd prefer having a new stuff pack released every month.

I doubt there would have been a backlash against My First Pet Stuff if they released a stuff pack every month. People wouldn't spend all that effort stressing over a bad stuff pack when there are so many of them.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    NO, we need more
    Dunno why anyone would say they wouldn't want more. More options is always good. I don't care how many gets made, just what content is in them. As long as they keep making stuff that I am interested in, I'm all for it.
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I love stuff packs. :) The more ways to expand the game, the better! And $10 here and there doesn't break my bank.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    elelunicy wrote: »
    There aren't enough stuff packs in the slightest. 6 stuff packs a year is the minimal I hope for. Ideally, given the fact TS3 store used to release sets every month, I'd prefer having a new stuff pack released every month.

I doubt there would have been a backlash against My First Pet Stuff if they released a stuff pack every month. People wouldn't spend all that effort stressing over a bad stuff pack when there are so many of them.

Exactly. I don't think 4 are enough. Already this year we've had 2 and it's just March. That only leaves room for 2 more unless they go up.
  • Options
    tobumon wrote: »
    Dunno why anyone would say they wouldn't want more. More options is always good. I don't care how many gets made, just what content is in them. As long as they keep making stuff that I am interested in, I'm all for it.

Cause of the dry months and I know we'll have some coming before year's end however now that their releasing stuff to the console version every month that makes it a little more bareable. I play on both pc and console.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

Cause of the dry months and I know we'll have some coming before year's end however now that their releasing stuff to the console version every month that makes it a little more bareable. I play on both pc and console.
    So Cat are you getting Get To Work on console then?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Other comment below
    Less Stuff Packs, more Game Packs.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    AshlynMckAshlynMck Posts: 22 Member
    NO, we need more
    Dear black people dear Mexicans dear Italians dear Chinese dear Russians dear Canadians
  • Options
    starrling33starrling33 Posts: 87 Member
    NO, we need more
    This just feels like it's leftover "stuff" from the cats and dog pack. Like... someone found a folder and said, OOOPS!
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited March 2018
    Other comment below
    2 expansions a year, many game packs in between.

Away with stuff packs. It’s an outdated model. The fact that they have to throw in a premium object, often a feature that was once bundled with a ton of other content in a full fledged expansion, really says much.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    NO, we need more
    Kind of voting tongue in cheek here but reality is they have a way they are putting content out this time. I happen to enjoy it so I'm expecting many more stuff packs to come.
    Just watched The Shining again and "forever and ever and ever" keeps popping in my head. I want the whole series to run for a long time. I want them to revisit and revamp most past content and introduce new content. Since I know I'm getting it I kind of like the idea now of getting more little pets in stuff packs so that those don't become ho-hum for me. I want them to save the bigger ideas for the bigger packs.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    NO, we need more
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Kind of voting tongue in cheek here but reality is they have a way they are putting content out this time. I happen to enjoy it so I'm expecting many more stuff packs to come.
    Just watched The Shining again and "forever and ever and ever" keeps popping in my head. I want the whole series to run for a long time. I want them to revisit and revamp most past content and introduce new content. Since I know I'm getting it I kind of like the idea now of getting more little pets in stuff packs so that those don't become ho-hum for me. I want them to save the bigger ideas for the bigger packs.

Sounds good to me, puffy cheeks! :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i'm indifferent
    although I should say I haven't appreciated the more recent stuff packs in comparison to older ones
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited March 2018
    Other comment below
    I don't care about the amount, I care about the quality of packs.
    Post edited by AlbaWaterhouse on
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2018
    Well the ep team and gp team is still going to just put out what they put out - period so that means eps and gps numbers won't change.

That would make us have even less packs than we have now. The teams do not move around like they did in past games - they only work on the packs of the teams they have been assigned too.

We definitely don't need less packs as it is when the individual can just not buy an sp or two if they want less - but giving us less sps will not give us more eps or gps. They made that clear when Sims 4 started.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    NO, we just need good expansions even if it takes a while
    I don't necessarily think they are too many, but some of them seem a bit silly to my liking, but of course that's only my personal opinion, feel free to disagree. I would prefer it, though, if they focused more on the development of EPs and GPs and less on SPs. Sometimes, it all feels like all they want is our money and nothing more.
  • Options
    uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Stuff packs,expansions, episodes more the merrier!
    Cant have enough gimmie gimmie gimmie
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup