Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CL Q&A - Answers to your gameplay questions here

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Anyone know the name of the traits Chopstick Savvy and Spice Hound so I can just apply it to a Sim instead of eating the food however many amount of times?

Hello @paradiseplanet
    The City Living Cheats are in this link thread
    http://sims-online.com/sims-4-city-living-cheats-career-traits-skill/

Thanks, I figured out on my own that those two traits could just be applied as is through cheats. But thanks for confirming!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    lanky2610lanky2610 Posts: 5 New Member
    In Cats and Dogs, do animals do anything when they're on their own in the house? Do greedy pets gorge at the food bowl, or independent pets let themselves out?
  • Options
    NanaBraun1952NanaBraun1952 Posts: 7 New Member
    I posted this on a page about downloading packs; maybe that was the wrong page. Can anyone help me?

I am having trouble with my new Jungle Adventures expansion pack. My Sims went to the jungle and are staying in a cabin, but when I try to "Travel" with the phones, the screen takes me to the world view, but won't let me choose a destination. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    AphrodidyAphrodidy Posts: 18 Member
    In the Get to Work Expansion, Medical Field- I read somewhere that you could eventually get promoted to a new career field after reaching the top of the career ladder. Is it true? Anyone have any idea how many promotions before this option appears? I'm currently at level 10 with 10+ promotions and no offer yet.
  • Options
    Aphrodidy wrote: »
    In the Get to Work Expansion, Medical Field- I read somewhere that you could eventually get promoted to a new career field after reaching the top of the career ladder. Is it true? Anyone have any idea how many promotions before this option appears? I'm currently at level 10 with 10+ promotions and no offer yet.

Hello
    I don’t think that there is a new career field after you have reached the top of the GTW Medical career. Your sim can keep working in the career but I don’t think there is a promotion to a new career field.
  • Options
    cheesesimscheesesims Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello,

I want to ask is there any ways to pose sims outside the lots? I use the Teleport Statue for couple/group pose but it can't be 'Set on head' with the testingcheats on.

Thank you.
  • Options
    AphrodidyAphrodidy Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks @rosemow I only read it in one place, it also said that scientist career lets you change over to mad scientist which is in the criminal field and Detective lets you go to something like celebrity detective in the entertainment career. I figure I'll stick with it for a bit just in case lol I'm up to +13 right now

• Options
    WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    Is that possible to remove the landlord relation from the penthouse residents?
  • Options
    Samia5Samia5 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys, I just need some help, and i am not sure if any of you guys are experiencing the same issue, I have the parenthood expansion Pack, when i create my own sims or download any from the gallery i can not use any parenting interactions such as lecture or ask to set the table yet, when i edit a EA sim which is already in game, the parenting interactions seem to work? does anyone else have this problem? I would really appreciate anyone help! Thank you :)
  • Options
    Samia5 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I just need some help, and i am not sure if any of you guys are experiencing the same issue, I have the parenthood expansion Pack, when i create my own sims or download any from the gallery i can not use any parenting interactions such as lecture or ask to set the table yet, when i edit a EA sim which is already in game, the parenting interactions seem to work? does anyone else have this problem? I would really appreciate anyone help! Thank you :)

Hello @Samia5
    As sims build up their parenting skill, more parenting options become available. If they are at a high parenting skill and they still don’t have the parenting options, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.
    If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I posted this on a page about downloading packs; maybe that was the wrong page. Can anyone help me?

I am having trouble with my new Jungle Adventures expansion pack. My Sims went to the jungle and are staying in a cabin, but when I try to "Travel" with the phones, the screen takes me to the world view, but won't let me choose a destination. Am I doing something wrong?

Your sims can not teleport to those areas in JA - you always have to start with the first gate to get to the next gate and so forth. It's an adventure vacation - unlike a regular world.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Its_maweeweeIts_maweewee Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! Erm I'm really confused right now, but my dog has teleported into the Roffey or something and I can't get her out. How the heck do you teleport pets?!
  • Options
    Hello! Erm I'm really confused right now, but my dog has teleported into the Roffey or something and I can't get her out. How the heck do you teleport pets?!

Hello @Its_maweewee
    Type into the cheat bar
    testingcheats true
    Press enter
    Then shift click the dog and click “ reset”.
  • Options
    HeyleighanneHeyleighanne Posts: 1 New Member
    Does anyone know if commanding a dog to heel and having your sim walk somewhere fulfils their need for a walk?
  • Options
    LydiaVanHamLydiaVanHam Posts: 3 New Member
    any one else wish we could have some disabilites on the sims 4?
  • Options
    outcastsimmeroutcastsimmer Posts: 45 Member
    I need more traits tbh, all these traits is becoming redundant on my gameplay.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top