Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Eastman's - Updated every Sun&Wed

NicoletteSimsNicoletteSims Posts: 364 Member
Hello!
My name is Nichole and I've been simming since TS2 was released but played a bit of TS1 at my friends house. I've been writing simlit since TS2, first discovering it with EphemeralToast and her amazing (and super hilarious) stories.

I've been writing a Build Newcrest Legacy for a while now. This is a shameless post asking that if you're really bored and not looking for the worlds best legacy story, I've got the story for you! My first few generations are random with very little plot but starting with Gen 4, I start to get more into writing a bit of plot for my wonderful Eastman clan.

It currently posts twice a week, every Sunday & Wednesday and I have chapters prepared until OCTOBER of 2018 so there will be a very steady stream of chapters.
If you'd like to start reading it, you can click here!

Tiny little note: The blog at first is pretty PG but I do use mods that make it more M rated. I do have a small ratings mention on the blog but just to save time so no one wastes time looking into the simlit and then realizing they don't groove with my story.

UNp1EMQ.png
Links on my wall:
>>The Eastman's: Sun/Wed/Thurs>>Days Of Golden: Mon>>Catching Up With The Clarkes: Tues/Fri
Post edited by NicoletteSims on

Comments

• NicoletteSimsNicoletteSims Posts: 364 Member
    Chapters 5.7.1 & 5.7.2 out now! :)
    Links on my wall:
    >>The Eastman's: Sun/Wed/Thurs>>Days Of Golden: Mon>>Catching Up With The Clarkes: Tues/Fri
    5.8 up tomorrow morning at 10:30 am B)B)
    Links on my wall:
    5.9 is up and running! <3
    Links on my wall:
    5.10 & 5.11 are up! Tomorrow, we're introduced to the new heir. :)
    Links on my wall:
    Forgot to bring this up to date!
    Gen 7 starts this week! I'm soooo excited! It's rated Mature and I'm incredibly proud of it.

The most recent chapter, 6.6, is right here!
    Links on my wall: