Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what would you like to see in game again

13...Next

Comments

• MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    photo booth
    A photo booth would be nice - with the option for photos of adults and children, and new poses in general. We need more options for photography, group photos would be nice as well :)

Other options would be nice as well, maybe except a heart bed. I get the sentimental aspect of that choice, but I guess I wasn't such a fan :tongue:
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    photo booth
    Also, what happened to sewing!! Bring back sewing machines and more hobbies!! I loved being able to make curtains and clothing.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    photo booth
    > @Briana2425 said:
    > I hate this I can choose *sigh* why must you torture me? Lol

I know right i want all of them especially flower arranging and photobooths with the woohoo option
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    tea set for both adults and kids
    I want all of them honestly.............
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    photo booth
    I really want bots back. I also really want the clown coaster and the haunted coaster. I loved those. I know others want real coasters but I didn't like the one from Roaring Heights. If you weren't on the top level of viewing, it disappears. I love the coasters from S1 because you could build them yourself and they had all those fun, quirky parts that made my sims frightened and me laugh.
  • mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    edited March 2018
    flower aranging
    I pick flower arranging out of those choices but ONLY if it comes with that flower we have in ts2 (looked it up: snapdragon bouquet) where if you leave it in the room, it affects the needs. But since this is sims 4, maybe they can add one that's also poisonous.

edit: whenever I would run a business, I would put snapdragon bouquets everywhere to keep employees and customers happy lol
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I really want bots back. I also really want the clown coaster and the haunted coaster. I loved those. I know others want real coasters but I didn't like the one from Roaring Heights. If you weren't on the top level of viewing, it disappears. I love the coasters from S1 because you could build them yourself and they had all those fun, quirky parts that made my sims frightened and me laugh.

that sounds like fun
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I pick flower arranging out of those choices but ONLY if it comes with that flower we have in ts2 (looked it up: snapdragon bouquet) where if you leave it in the room, it affects the needs. But since this is sims 4, maybe they can add one that's also poisonous.

edit: whenever I would run a business, I would put snapdragon bouquets everywhere to keep employees and customers happy lol

good idea
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    flower aranging
    I also really want horses again....and seasons.
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    I also really want horses again....and seasons.

me to
    well we got flower arranging back in seasons I hope the tea sat and rocking chair are next
    well we got flower arranging back in seasons I hope the tea sat and rocking chair are next
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited August 2018
    flower aranging
    One down, four to go
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    photo booth
    I thought the rocking chair was for rocking infants mostly. Unless they change the baby life stage in sims 4 rocking chairs wouldn't be of much use
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    photo booth
    soko37 wrote: »
    I thought the rocking chair was for rocking infants mostly. Unless they change the baby life stage in sims 4 rocking chairs wouldn't be of much use

I, and many others in the south, have rocking chairs on our front porches. It's very relaxing after a hard day and very useful.