Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods FAQ: Links to Tutorials & Resources

2...Next

Comments

• Rachaell_B96Rachaell_B96 Posts: 24 Member
    I've had CC before but decided to get rid of it but I'm now thinking of getting more. Can anyone recommend the best websites and users for EA looking CC. I am not a huge fan of the realistic looking hair and clothes and would like items to fit in with the rest of the game. Thankyou! :)
  • DaisylonaDaisylona Posts: 2 New Member
    hi. did you know how to do custom clothing buffs like animals hats ? thanks.
  • CheeseeDCheeseeD Posts: 16 New Member
    @_orangemittens_

Thanks for all the links I'm wanting to create my own stuff and this is really helpful.
  • KitsunechanwKitsunechanw Posts: 112 Member
    can i get a link to soemthing explaining how to make cnew mesh clutter?
  • RockWarriorGamesRockWarriorGames Posts: 19 Member
    Fantastic!!! :)
  • Mia_Mia_ Posts: 42 Member
    Two video tutorials (sorry about the sound quality on the first one) here:

Setting up the workspace

The hidden power of Blender
    tTE50o8.gif
    Click banner for Tumblr
  • kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    Will there be an update to this thread? Some of the tutorials are outdated / missing images.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @kismet This thread hasn't been updated since 2015 and I don't think it will be. If you have questions or need help finding a new tutorial, please feel free to start a new thread.
  • kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @kismet This thread hasn't been updated since 2015 and I don't think it will be. If you have questions or need help finding a new tutorial, please feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks you. I will start a new thread.
  • StormyMichelleStormyMichelle Posts: 1 New Member
    So I've spent an hour and a half trying to find a tutorial on how to replace the default eyes with new default CC eyes and I haven't been able to find ANYTHING on this. Could anyone help?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    So I've spent an hour and a half trying to find a tutorial on how to replace the default eyes with new default CC eyes and I haven't been able to find ANYTHING on this. Could anyone help?

You could try this tutorial:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTSIi87TZKc
  • takarttakart Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to learn how to make sims 4 object meshes is there a tutorial i can download and print out..one for dummies please
  • Moomoo1021Moomoo1021 Posts: 2 New Member
    Are there any tutorials on making facial/bodily mods? I wanted to do a mod of animal crossing esque characters similar to this one: http://www.savestatecomic.com/dlc/
    https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/full-perm-Bear-Doll-mesh-avatar/6460623 and characters with more cartoony facial features, but wasn't sure where to start, especially for exporting a sculpt and making clothing work with very exaggerated characters. Where would an absolute beginner start for these things? Thanks!
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Hello everyone, I've just completed a more in-depth tutorial on how to create no cc art. Please feel free to share my tutorial wherever you think it may be useful. I'm also taking special requests if it looks like too much.

Links for ease of copying:
    How to create no cc art: https://icanhassims.weebly.com/no-cc-art-tutorial.html
    Special requests: https://icanhassims.weebly.com/special-requests.html
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    edited March 2020
    Question: If I want to boost the stats on an object (like a sofa) to make it have higher comfort levels, add to environment score, and have focusing decor, do I have to clone another object with higher states and copy that info to the object I want to alter or could I just clone the object I want to improve and change it's stats inside one of the programs?
    Any tutorials seem to line up with what I'm asking? I looked at a few and couldn't find quite what I was seeking.

Edit: I think what I'm looking for is how to add/boost/alter the emotional auras of objects as well as increase their stats like comfort level.
    Post edited by Suceress on
  • ViviAndTheSimsViviAndTheSims Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone :)
    I am new to the forum and was wondering where I can find a description of the gfx (flash) files that make up the user interface?

I know how to decompile and edit them with JPEXS but there are just so many in the ui.package! Is there a list with gfx descriptions like we have for tuning descriptions?

Specifically, I am trying to add some hotkeys to help with repetitive strain injury. But if you can point me to the right place I can just look for the correct resource :)

Thanks for all the help!
  • ChokoENChokoEN Posts: 14 New Member
    Hello,

In The Sims 4 you have at your disposal the entire CAS clothing catalog, that is, clothes are not worth money and just by accessing a closet you can wear whatever you want.

I believed and was delighted to think that with the introduction of businesses in A Trabajar this issue would be solved and taking advantage of the "clothing stores" you could really buy and have a realistic wardrobe. I wanted to go back to the system that I liked so much in The Sims 2, you start with a clothing and if you want more, you buy it, in this way from the closet you access the purchased clothes and nothing else.

Is there a possibility that some mod will change it? I was reading that in the community pack "The rocking chair" a lock would be implemented for garments that were not yet created by our sims, it would not be difficult to add another lock for the rest of the clothing even if it is as an available option.

I am not very up to date with the opinions of other simmers but I think that this feature and buying food gave it a lot of play
    If anyone has any opinion, I would like to read it.

Any mod? I'm not sure if this can be placed here. I hope your help

Salu2!
  • ottokajuottokaju Posts: 2 New Member
    hi, i can't see the items like outfits and everything with customization of the sims but the other mods are working fine like the slice of life so idk what's the problem :(((( plz help me.
  • Kenzie_queen21Kenzie_queen21 Posts: 1 New Member
    I need help my cc and mods will not load
  • IrisTreeIrisTree Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm not sure how to make a mod or what's really needed. Do you need to understand code?
  • HowWouldHowWould Posts: 2 New Member
    Everybody knows that if you want to make CC you need to use sims 4 studio but how do you create actual mods? like for example a mod that makes it so that you die every 3 seconds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top