Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    Great luncheon that went very well for both Ben and Sofia! Look at them wearing their adult underwear and acting all grown up! Gotta love it! Cole stole the show with learning all the new words and of course how cute he is! <3

I love, love Cole and the expressions he pulls. I had to shoot this in two settings. He started throwing a fit because he wanted out of the high chair even with free will off. So true to life. :joy:

And Sofia and Ben having adult conversations. Sigh. <3

They say you should never work with kids...or animals. :lol: I'm glad I don't have any tots currently. (Well, in story. I have other characters with babies. <3 )

But they are sooooo cute! <3
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    haswh wrote: »
    Great luncheon that went very well for both Ben and Sofia! Look at them wearing their adult underwear and acting all grown up! Gotta love it! Cole stole the show with learning all the new words and of course how cute he is! <3

I love, love Cole and the expressions he pulls. I had to shoot this in two settings. He started throwing a fit because he wanted out of the high chair even with free will off. So true to life. :joy:

And Sofia and Ben having adult conversations. Sigh. <3

They say you should never work with kids...or animals. :lol: I'm glad I don't have any tots currently. (Well, in story. I have other characters with babies. <3 )

But they are sooooo cute! <3

You haven't tried taking pics with my tribal slave, Atlas. He's like having 2 toddlers. Very frustrating. I don't need to add to that with a baby!! :joy:
    Okay - Two things!
    FIRST: The :star:Casting Call :star: has been posted.
    You can find it here.

SECOND: Promised sneak peek pictures of Child Cole and Teenaged Cole complete with his dog! <3<3<3
    Child Cole
    iEfW0EP.png
    fxMyZIv.png
    Teenaged Cole and Parents
    BVXNiJy.png
    pmXLS0o.png
    vvzW0HK.png
    m7HcCTx.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I AUDIBLY GASPED and not just at the precious dog I am excited to see. :bawling::love:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I AUDIBLY GASPED and not just at the precious dog I am excited to see. :bawling::love:

How did I know you would love the dog? I was honestly waiting for your reaction, Trip!

Awww. You like child/teen Cole. And yes...Big Yellow Lab...
    InfraGreen wrote: »

How did I know you would love the dog? I was honestly waiting for your reaction, Trip!
    Haha! No kidding....

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited March 2018
    @AudreyFld Awe he is such a cute child and as a teen his eyes are his Mom's and I think the rest his Dad. So handsome!! Thanks for the peek! <3<3
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

Yeah it's shocking how well his genes mixed! Not many sims are that lucky. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

Yeah it's shocking how well his genes mixed! Not many sims are that lucky. :p
    Sometimes they wind up really strange looking with their nose connected to their upper lip!
    @haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld Awe he is such a cute child and as a teen his eyes are his Mom's and I think the rest his Dad. So handsome!! Thanks for the peek! <3<3
    Haha - He is definitely a mix of them both. :)
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    Okay - Two things!
    You can find it here.

SECOND: Promised sneak peek pictures of Child Cole and Teenaged Cole complete with his dog! <3<3<3
    Child Cole
    iEfW0EP.png
    fxMyZIv.png
    BVXNiJy.png
    pmXLS0o.png
    vvzW0HK.png
    m7HcCTx.png

I love this! Love love love it. He is a doll! I can't wait for his generation. I hope we will hear from Ben and his family from time to time too.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    Okay - Two things!
    You can find it here.

Child Cole
    iEfW0EP.png
    fxMyZIv.png
    BVXNiJy.png
    pmXLS0o.png
    vvzW0HK.png
    m7HcCTx.png

I love this! Love love love it. He is a doll! I can't wait for his generation. I hope we will hear from Ben and his family from time to time too.

I’m excited about his gen too! He is such a cutie. I was very pleased with how he turned out. <3 Even his child sim is adorable. Ben and Sofia will be around from time to time for sure...
    edited March 2018
    Is the next chapter tomorrow? o:)
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ The genetics worked well here,not surprised mostly all my pairings in game work out,(only a few strange ones/one out of 50, maybe,good odds,I must be making my Sims right!LOL!) He is going to make cute heirs himself! Those blue eyes will carry on! <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

~ The genetics worked well here,not surprised mostly all my pairings in game work out,(only a few strange ones/one out of 50, maybe,good odds,I must be making my Sims right!LOL!) He is going to make cute heirs himself! Those blue eyes will carry on! <3<3<3
    I think he will! And the blue eyes! So dreamy! <3
    Is the next chapter tomorrow? o:)
    Lol! Okay...here’s the deal....I am going to be out of town on Friday and Saturday and then again Tuesday through Friday next week. I only have two chapters completely ready, so not as far ahead as I was due to lots of work related travel and company visiting. RL put a crimp in my simming time....plus trying to get ready for Cole’s generation has been a bit of a distraction too. However, I do have a lot more than that written, even a few chapters at the beginning of Cole’s gen.

All of that just to say my tentative schedule for this week and next 5 chapters are as follows:
    Thursday
    Monday
    Saturday
    Wednesday
    Saturday....this will be the last chapter for Ben’s generation... :'(

We will give him a proper farewell!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    edited March 2018
    We will give him a proper farewell!
    He’ll still be around especially in the very beginning, but yes, gotta give Ben some love.... <3
    Are we starting Cole’s Gen as a kid or teen? I think Kid but I want to be sure lol
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    edited March 2018
    Are we starting Cole’s Gen as a kid or teen? I think Kid but I want to be sure lol

Cole's generation will start with him at 9 years old. It won't last for more than a couple of chapters and then we fast forward to teen... :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I can not wait,to see what you come up with for him! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

~ I can not wait,to see what you come up with for him! ;)

I hope it will be fun! And filled with drama...haha :)
    Hey...It’s Thursday and here is the next Chapter - 62 The Dedication - The Park is finished but Ben has a surprise for Sofia....

Everyone comes for the dedication...
    03-05-18_8-46-25c2a0pm.png
    Now the world waits in anticipation for the next chapter while wondering if this will be the wedding o:)
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    I totally didn’t see your post when I posted above lol
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    Now the world waits in anticipation for the next chapter while wondering if this will be the wedding o:)

Ha. Must have posted at the same time. Sorry, this Chapter is not the wedding, but it is soon...I promise. And @haswh - Sofia is drop dead gorgeous... <3