Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

The Top Row (From Left To Right)-

1. Giulia by Yannik- :cookie: ; B)
    2. Robin by Vul- :cookie:
    3. Douglass by Penguin- :heart: ; :|
    4. Cailyn by Zinnia- :heart: ; :cry:
    5. David by Iceman- :cookie: ; B)
    6. Sophie by Twiddle- :cookie:
    7. Cale by Ryenn- :cookie: ; B)

The Bottom Row (From Left To Right)-

1. Beckah by Kali- :heart: ; B)
    2. Anthony by Haylo- :heart: ; :|
    3. Cid by Lo- :heart: ; B)
    4. Alaina by Alleen- :heart:

An update on who has gotten their assignments.

If somebody has answered with a repeated answer, they would have been aware of it beforehand and they would have already changed their answer.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Challenge Results-

I have all of the results in.

Just for curiousity, these questions I asked both teams

Team #1

1. Name a pizza topping.

2. Name a fictional merperson.

3. Name an unnatural hair color.

4. Name a fictional detective.

5. Name a word in the English dictionary that rhymes with the word "clown".

Team #2

1. Name a type of food you can find in McDonalds.

2. Name a fictional robot.

3. Name an eye color.

4. Name a fictional hacker.

5. Name a word in the English dictionary that rhymes with the word "blush".

Team #2 did not get any wrong/repeated questions.

As for Team #1, they did.

Let's start with the wrong answers that the members of Taimei Maru answered.

Penguin's first answer for the second question was Ursula the Sea Witch. Ursula is considered to be a cecaelia not a mermaid so I did not count that answer.

Alleen's first answer to the fourth question was "Mr. Jones". When I asked what show did character came from, Alleen stated that character was entirely made up so she had to choose a different question.

So right now, the score for Taimei Maru is -2.

If Asama Maru gets at least a -3, they will go to tribal council.

If Asama Maru gets a -2 as well, then we are tied and we will go to a tie-breaker round.

If Asama Maru gets a -1 or a 0, then Taimei Maru will go to tribal council instead.

Let's see the results.......

Twiddle answered with King Triton for the second question and Purple for the third question. Those were both answers by Penguin and Alleen respectively so those do not count.

He then answered both of those questions again with Ursula and Green. The reason why Ursula does not count was already listed above. As for Green, Penguin already answered that question so that did not count.

He then answered with Aquaman who is technically an Atlantean so that did not count.

So, Asama Maru has gotten a -5. They are going to Tribal Council.

But before we do, I have to say some things.

1. I may have been picky about what counts as a merperson or not. I want to apologize for that. Even if I hadn't been so picky, Asama Maru still would have lost thanks to Twiddle already giving repeated answers for the third question.

2. Two people from the first team gave answers of "Green" and "Lime" for the the third question. I feel like if somebody were to answer "Lime" on the actual Family Feud show, it would count as "Green" so I nearly considered the person who answered "Lime" to have them answer again. The reason why I didn't because not all shades of green will considered lime so the green Penguin answered with may have been a different shade of green so I didn't count that. Even if I did count that one, it will only give Asama Maru more points to lose as the person who answered "Lime" was Vul by the way. I feel that some of you guys may want Vul to answer again but it wouldn't really effect who wins the challenge.

3. This is the MOST important part. Somebody from Taimei Maru will send somebody from Asama Maru to Exile Island. That person from Asama Maru will NOT go to tribal council therefore MAKING THEM SAFE FROM GETTING VOTED OUT. I will send an e-mail to the Taimei Maru tribe soon for them to discuss who they want to send to tribal council. That decision will not be revealed until the episode by the way.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Did anyone write HealthE for the fictional robot? Cause I was so tempted to XD
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Unfortunately, no.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    For a moment there I was unsure who had won, I honestly thought I had made a right mess of that challenge then. :tongue:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Wait... we lost??? From the sounds of it we should have won :S I’m so confused
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    For a moment there I was unsure who had won, I honestly thought I had made a right mess of that challenge then. :tongue:

I thought that too...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Oh I see the mistake. The score should be -2 Taimei Maru. With -3 from Twiddle for Asuma Maru. I was just an error in the name XD

Sorry Twids :O
  • Options
    Yeah I got confused.

Asama Maru lost immunity. Taimei Maru wins immunity. I will send an e-mail to Taimei Maru soon.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

That would have been AWESOME! I didn't even think of him. Bwahaha!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    The Taimei Maru tribe has made a decision.

Before I start the episode, I will be willingly for some people to submit diary room entries. Haylo and Vul already submitted one (in which the latter one an action diary room entry by the way).
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also, I forgot to tell this to @Zinniavanilla

Even though you are voted out first, you will be part of the jury and you will impact the winner of this season.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Even though you are voted out first, you will be part of the jury and you will impact the winner of this season.

I figured that out.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I figured that out.

Just wanted to make sure that you know this.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

Before I start the episode, I will be willingly for some people to submit diary room entries. Haylo and Vul already submitted one (in which the latter one an action diary room entry by the way).

Mine was an action one... unless that’s what you meant. I always get confused on what the latter means XD always has baffled me for some reason
  • Options

Mine was an action one... unless that’s what you meant. I always get confused on what the latter means XD always has baffled me for some reason

Vul has the action one.

You didn't say it was an action diary room entry.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

Vul has the action one.

You didn't say it was an action diary room entry.

Oh XD Odd. That was my intention. Is it too late to become one?

• Options
    edited March 2018
    24 hours left to submit a diary room entry.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    New episode is out!

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2018/03/sos-sims-on-survivor-episode-three.html

T
    H
    I
    S

I
    S

A

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hero is such a butt monkey. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    :smiley: Congratulations to the newly engagement!!!
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    It's official:
    This cast is 100% messed up XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Wow, Married at first sight, What a strange pairing. :D

Looks like Tribal for us. :scream: I suspected Cale would be sent to Exile, Good luck guys.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Episode Reaction
    -Woah that just happened lol congrats to the... happy couple?
    -plot twist, if cid gets voted off he just dies for real this time
    -lol that was always a weird thing sims could do, stealing another sims clothes
    -RIP am I allowed to talk to anybody or is it like isolation until next episode how does this work?
  • Options
    Episode Reaction
    Woah that just happened lol congrats to the... happy couple?
    -plot twist, if cid gets voted off he just dies for real this time
    -lol that was always a weird thing sims could do, stealing another sims clothes
    -RIP am I allowed to talk to anybody or is it like isolation until next episode how does this work?

Cid will only die for real if Lo drops out of any given point in which I don't think that will ever happened. He'll back in the reunion show as a ghost though.

About communication to the other people, I will state this-

Some shows may impose a rule that you can't talk people who aren't "at your beach". However, there is no given way to prove that you aren't doing that. Plus, I do not like having restrictions on who can talk to and things like that. I kinda dislike it how The Mole Season Five kinda enforces you to not talk to other people on your tribe unless you are doing PMail in which kinda has strict requirements (though part of it is that talking to other people may have a key role in figuring out the mole where as there is no mole in this game).

So I won't enforce some rule where you can't talk to other people while you are exiled as well as talking to other tribemates. As for the justifications within the story, think of it as some sort of PMail system but without the restrictions.
    BTW, call me Jake.