Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Failed pregnancy tests?

2...Next

Comments

• klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited March 2018
    As easily as my sims have become pregnant in the past, I would have guessed the success rate was at least 90 percent. Maybe I've just been lucky and had a bunch of "fertile Myrtles" on my hands, though! :lol:

Negative pregnancy tests don't happen very frequently in my game. In fact, sometimes I've wondered if certain sims are more prone to struggle conceiving than others. However, I do remember that one of my first TS4 sims (back in 2014), failed a pregnancy test three times in a row. I almost considered having her and her husband adopt, but she got pregnant on the fourth try. In my current save, my sim failed her first pregnancy test and had to try a second time to conceive her son. In the save prior, she also had to try a couple times. I find it very interesting that some sims pop out babies left and right without one negative test, while others have to keep at it a little longer. I think it's a nice, realistic detail that can provide for some great story ideas and drama.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Thankfully after her third test my Sim is now expecting. :# I wonder when I'll next get a negative test, perhaps I'll adjust the MCC settings to make things more interesting. >:)