Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best sims 3 Stuff pack?

SultanCanAliSultanCanAli Posts: 113 Member
My Favorite is Katy Perry,What is yours?(Im might have forgot some tell me)

Best sims 3 Stuff pack? 119 votes

High End Loft stuff
20%
dst193mommy19959699NausGabbyGirlJGemSixxSummerskydreamerjjames041MineWarsbekkasanTreyNutzpeterlouis999harun789RedShoe7TinySpaceFoxGoulsquashNikkei_SimmermunroeleEthropturBrandontaylorBeccabbs 24 votes
Fast Lane stuff
4%
jillbgBettyboop55BluessunSorak4Techbilt 5 votes
Diesel stuff
14%
suzsesauntmichelle9thundrwilowroseMikezumicwaddellCary1213AlexaKryigazorKelvinPlumDiddyLexijohnstoJordan061102XDSelenaPotterSatanu_ReevesdfxblockIVXXXVITØP 17 votes
Outdoor living stuff
14%
nolurkParyApparentlyAwesomeAnthonydyerMyrrhawaBabykittyjadeIreneSwiftpinkteeshirtClarionOfJoySimsersionMollyDTheSimsSinYangJewelsgemTropicanaCatKeiomestreAlliandrenovacanova 17 votes
70s 80s 90s stuff
10%
pisceschick75carlystur03hugsfromhannahilikethesims30nilenile567Internal_Chaosjames64468phoebebebe13LaneBoy1995ameliaandcynthiadimmanxakTanrusbuffyballoon 13 votes
Katys Perrys sweet treats
6%
KarinLalanmichael1KarritzTadOlsoncheifeagleeyeTS1299SultanCanAliMindsimscreate 8 votes
Town life stuff
7%
tammyjo329JessabeansbevilleFroilTrashmagicMidnightAurahdfhttwheresthelighterDahliaW 9 votes
Master Suite stuff
21%
icmnfrshJaseLaBlue0314EarcatAnmirladragonfreakArose_08SimplyJenFelicityZinomanlittlemissgogoLunBeautyGITTE2001laydaywayBridgetKVMemoriiValentineJMConceptZeeGeejordandKevinL5275 26 votes

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Katy Perry forever!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Movie stuff *which was not a choice* :(

3 new radio stations fifteen total new simlish songs

Love all the Western,spooky hairstyles
    Love almost all the clothes least favorite superhero but even then some are good
    Handlebar mustache facial hair (Because I needed Doc Holiday from Young Guns in my game)
    An outhouse!!!! do I need to say more :p

So much of this stuff pack gets used regularly

2nd fave is Master Suite

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Town life stuff
    I struggle with this. I love town life but I like movie stuff and surprisingly for me diesel stuff because I use that a lot. I also like whatever pack that brought the objects from previous games back. Was it high end loft stuff?
    edited March 2018
    I struggle with this. I love town life but I like movie stuff and surprisingly for me diesel stuff because I use that a lot. I also like whatever pack that brought the objects from previous games back. Was it high end loft stuff?

Yes the Heart Vibrating bed,Breeding aquarium and electric guitar with amplifier HELS

DfydFiZ.gif
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Outdoor living stuff
    I'm going with Outdoor Living. The hot tubs were a great addition. My sims love it and it benefits their fun, hygiene, and social needs.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2018
    Movie stuff is my favorite. I get a lot of use out of it. I also like Sweet Treats, lol (I am surprised to see others mention that here).

I didn't vote because Movie Stuff wasn't listed.

Craven -- I have to agree. But the superhero clothes are great for female fairies ... some of them at least.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    70s 80s 90s stuff
    accept for the hair, this is my favorite pack

@CravenLestat you did not choose the 70's, 80's and 90's pack? :p
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Master Suite stuff
    I like quite a few of the SPs, although the themed ones (Movie, 70's/80's/90's, Diesel, Katy Perry) don't interest me at all. But Master Suite has so many items I felt were missing from my game. Even just having a couple more high-end beds for variety was great, and of course the bathrooms look so much nicer now. And then I have some NSFW pics, but we can leave it at that.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Diesel stuff

Diesel - love the clothes, bed, sofa, chair

Second is fast lane for a particular sofa and loveseat.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited March 2018
    Master Suite stuff
    This game seriously lacks undergarments without the Master Suite SP.

I remember when it first came out, I went to Gamestop to pick up a copy of Late Night. The girl working there tried to sell me the Master Suite SP and I told her I wasn't interested. I ended up grabbing it on sale soon after. LGR really sold me on his review. I'm not sure why I thought I would never use it at the time. The female pieces are really cute enabled for maternity. I seriously wish this SP also got the male garter outfit from the Movie Stuff SP in this pack.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Fast Lane stuff
    I hesitated, but I just can't do without motorcycles. So Fast Lane it was! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    High End Loft stuff
    I use HELS stuff the most. I bought most of the SPs together on a Steam sale and can't really identify which objects come from which SPs (with a few exceptions).
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited March 2018
    High End Loft stuff

I love the bathtub in this set!
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Diesel stuff
    For me, it was a tie between HELS and Diesel. I voted for Diesel since it seemed to be losing by one point. Only then I realized that Master Suite was running away with all of the votes so it didn't really matter. Ah well, that was a good choice too. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    When I first saw this I instantly thought Katy Perry's Sweet Treats. Then I thought of others I like and use a lot too. In the end I'd have needed to be able to vote for all of them so I stuck with KPST as it was the one that popped into my mind first when I saw the question.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Diesel stuff
    I really enjoy all the stuff packs I own, which are all but Katy Perry, the only one I didn't want. There's something in each one that I use a lot, so it was really hard for me to pick one. Then, I thought about whether I'd be able to dress any of my sims without any Diesel at all, and I realized that had to be my choice, Also love the bed, sofa and chair.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Movie stuff is my favorite. I get a lot of use out of it. I also like Sweet Treats, lol (I am surprised to see others mention that here).

I didn't vote because Movie Stuff wasn't listed.

Craven -- I have to agree. But the superhero clothes are great for female fairies ... some of them at least.

@Idontrcall :smirk: You see the thing is the shot below is not new,I make fairy sims all the time using those.

K6dZZNJ.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited March 2018
    @phoebebebe13 I love it but same as you the hair thing turns me off :# Sims team had a chance to really hit a homerun and give players great hairstyles even ones constantly asked for but blew it.The 80s had so many iconic hairstyles like would have loved Duckies hair from pretty in pink *basically the store can't stop the cool hair but for males.Actually used the female one to make a Molly Ringwald.All those decades had hairs that everyone would have loved and again they FAILED!!!!!!!!!!

Ducky

bf9lpeu.jpg

Store version for females only :rage:

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23628&scategoryId=13817

Insert any Madonna hair

8tro1Q1.jpg

Debbie Gibson hair etc etc AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They blew it with the headband hair in that pack it looks awful

As far as 70s I mean come on the Farrah Fawcet is one of the top all time even curly hair girls had their version of it

3ntjVzP.jpg

But noooo!!! if you want it you gotta get CC

Perfect time to give players who asked for years for proper afro styles NOPE instead we got hideous things

Am stopping cause that set gets me angry

DfydFiZ.gif
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    70s 80s 90s stuff
    @CravenLestat I agree on the hair. i had to download CC hair to go with the pack. You can find Farrah like hair , rocker 80's male hair , I found Afro puffs for kids. etc. Someone made a cool version of Boy George. They may have made Madona hair but I have never checked. Not sure if there is some CC Ducky hair somewhere. you might be able to ask someone to make it?
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Fast Lane stuff
    I love fast cars. I used to own one :D Therefore when FL came out I bought it on the day of release. If I liked cars then I didn't see why my sims wouldn't too. I was not disappointed and Baby has been known to race around Sunset Valley in a very fetching red sports car. I can never remember the names though :( The pack more than made up for the dirth of cars in TS2 and 3. I would have liked more but we got very little after that apart from some eco friendly Toyota freebies. More realistic but definitely not as much fun.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • MineWarsMineWars Posts: 16 Member
    High End Loft stuff
    High End Loft stuff can't go without
  • ameliaandcynthiaameliaandcynthia Posts: 42 Member
    70s 80s 90s stuff
    I also like Fast Lane.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited June 2018
    I don't know for which I vote honestely they add so much great contents all.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I actually love all of them and could only vote one so it was Sweet Treats for the options in building so many fun styles of home for sims who don't want the same boring houses.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I actually love all of them and could only vote one so it was Sweet Treats for the options in building so many fun styles of home for sims who don't want the same boring houses.

Yes too kawaii and cute stuffs, that's why I like it !
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top