Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CMPye-made Art Collection

I found some of my TS3 Sim art from my past and thought I could collect it here to reshare it for those of you bored enough to look at it.
Then I thought I may get the urge to create new TS4 Sim art when and if I get inspired by the game/forum and I could put it in here too. We'llsee, wont we?!

I used an old version of Photoshop I had to photo-edit most of the pics, but some may have been using GIMP too. I used the pics to learn how to use the photo-editing tools because I didn't know what I was doing. Still don't! heehee I just like to explore and play.

Mostly I'm bored right now because I cant play the game until I can get the Base game update to finish loading [914MB] - which apparently wont be until I'm 90 or my high-speed internet restores on the 10th [used up my shared hi-sp two days ago, so drag drag drag it goes now]. Its dragging so slow that I can barely do anything - BUT I can surf the net and find old art so here we go...

Comments

• CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited March 2018
    I tried to make a Sim book once. The story content is rubbish (lol) but the visual realism of the book was pretty fun to try:
    See the full book:
    https://issuu.com/cmpye/docs/flight_of_the_simparrot_2

I'm not paying Photobucket for their 'free' service - I'll be back to finish later when I figure out how to upload pics for free
    Post edited by CrescentMoonPye on