Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Question to all Small Youtubers

So this question is to Small Youtubers: I stream on Twitch for my Sims 4 Rags to Riches stream on Sunday and I'd like to implement "commercials" (so I can hide when I need to save or something) and was wondering if anyone would be interested in sending me a "commercial" or trailer for their content?

Basically, every half hour to hour when I would save the game (or need to do something in the background), I would cut to a "commercial break". I thought it might be fun to do as well as help promote fellow gamers/simmers with content from their channel and increase the word out about their content. I also do upload the streams to Youtube as well. As this will be a test run, I will eventually start to add these commercial breaks to my other streams as well.

The "cost" would simply be a follow on Twitch and I would play your trailers/commercials indefinitely (until told otherwise). You can also send me multiple.

If you are interested, please let me know below and I will DM you with an email address to send your trailers to.

So anyone interested? :mrgreen:

Comments

• Shirlstar28Shirlstar28 Posts: 10 New Member
    You can find my YT channel by a copy and past of this url: bit.ly/YTSHIRLSTAR
    You can play any video if you'd like to! I would recommend the first parts (the intro's).
  • Shirlstar28Shirlstar28 Posts: 10 New Member
    info@shirleyhogervorst.com
  • Louise_WordsworthLouise_Wordsworth Posts: 33 Member
    I am not a youtuber but this idea is really good! Bumping!
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I'll try to make one this weekend!
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • SimmortalitySimmortality Posts: 39 Member
    That seems pretty cool! Now I just need to make a trailer or something... xD
    Visit Sonrisa on YouTube!
    Don't miss out on new Tutorials, Let's Plays and more!