Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Round 2 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "Have you ever had...fertility or maternity problems in your marriage?" the fortune teller asks.

"Why yes," the lady answers dumbfounded. "Just a few weeks ago we were arguing just about that. I raised the question of having a third kid, but Walt tells me we're not yet in a stable enough situation to support another one."

"You may want to heed his word, because now does not seem to be the right time for such matters."

uLvsniU.png
    xHeliodora, the Powerless Upright Empress, has been discarded.

It is now Night 2
    Because of the early hammer, I'm going to extend night just a little bit. Night will end in 7.5 hours at 10 AM GMT.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @xHeliodora Do you have a Discord? We have an afterlife server for dead players/spectators
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    tumblr_onatedOIvL1t1xea8o1_250.gif

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    "Have you ever had...fertility or maternity problems in your marriage?" the fortune teller asks.

"Why yes," the lady answers dumbfounded. "Just a few weeks ago we were arguing just about that. I raised the question of having a third kid, but Walt tells me we're not yet in a stable enough situation to support another one."

"You may want to heed his word, because now does not seem to be the right time for such matters."

uLvsniU.png
    xHeliodora, the Powerless Upright Empress, has been discarded.

It is now Night 2
    Because of the early hammer, I'm going to extend night just a little bit. Night will end in 7.5 hours at 10 AM GMT.

ZZZzzZZzZZzZZzzzzZZZZZzzZ
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    edited March 2018
    Another day, another reading. What could this day hold for the poor wife?

"It seems that luck is not in the cards today, my dear. I advise you to be proactive, but at the same time vigilant of possible misfortune that could befall you."

"Yeah, I know. I spoke with Walt last night and it didn't go over too well. I really need to be careful with how I phrase things."

uOitZQu.png
    TheRoseHorse, the Upright Wheel of Fortune, has been discarded.

It is now Day 3
    With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to hammer. There is currently no set deadline for day.

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Vote: Sonschi

I just don't even know.

This is just all too inconvenient.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Sonschi
    EmzyDalsvida/Emily
    Idontrcall/Lala
    bellagorilla/Bella
    DatSubmarineYourLookingFor/Sub

OK,

Sonschi was very anti-Helio and Helio was very anti-Sonschi. I had written Sonschi off yesterday because she voted no lynch. That isn't a permanent write off, she could easily be scum.

Emily could very easily be bad. Are you crying, Emily? Because I am not crying.

Bella -- Bella, you crafty thing. Did you fool me? Answer this question, "Bella, are you mafia?"

Sub -- Still think you could be a naughty sandwich.

Unvote.

2 bad scum could hammer Sonschi if she's town.
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    With it taking 3 to hammer, we need to be careful who we go with.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Sonschi
    EmzyDalsvida/Emily
    Idontrcall/Lala
    bellagorilla/Bella

OK,

Sonschi was very anti-Helio and Helio was very anti-Sonschi. I had written Sonschi off yesterday because she voted no lynch. That isn't a permanent write off, she could easily be scum.

Bella -- Bella, you crafty thing. Did you fool me? Answer this question, "Bella, are you mafia?"

No, I'm not mafia. I'm as town as town can be. :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    But Lala, what flavor is the soup today? Are you mafia, by any chance?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Vote: Sonschi

I just don't even know.

This is just all too inconvenient.

Sorry but a scum vibe train just ran me over :joy: After my last comment yesterday I wasn't even on anymore. I forgot because of a show I watched. And I just came home like 10 minutes ago from my internship where I mustn't use my phone...

I see why you suspect me tho. Helio was pretty fixed on me being scum. But the reason why she did say that was because in my list I stated her as one of the scums.

Reading back there's one thing that caught my eye (and also confused me): Lala's questions that Em asked her about then. They are a tad too sketchy. But as you and Sub already said, it's too risky to vote too soon this day.
    With it taking 3 to hammer, we need to be careful who we go with.

Also, we're only 5 left and 2 of them are scum. If we're not careful with our lynch today we lose.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Another day, another reading. What could this day hold for the poor wife?

"It seems that luck is not in the cards today, my dear. I advise you to be proactive, but at the same time vigilant of possible misfortune that could befall you."

"Yeah, I know. I spoke with Walt last night and it didn't go over too well. I really need to be careful with how I phrase things."

uOitZQu.png
    TheRoseHorse, the Upright Wheel of Fortune, has been discarded.

It is now Day 3
    With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to hammer. There is currently no set deadline for day.

Kinda saw that coming. Go town! Ill be rooting for you in afterlife.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'm town, Bella. No soup.

I asked a question to you in my first or second post -- it might have been hard for you to see since I wrote some other stuff.

Ms. Bella ... are you mafia?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Oh, so we're on MyLo.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I'm town, Bella. No soup.

I asked a question to you in my first or second post -- it might have been hard for you to see since I wrote some other stuff.

Ms. Bella ... are you mafia?
    Sonschi
    EmzyDalsvida/Emily
    Idontrcall/Lala
    bellagorilla/Bella

OK,

No, I'm not mafia. I'm as town as town can be. :)

7dW3gu7.gif
    Players
    1. Sonschi
    2. EmzyDalsvida/Emily
    3. Idontrcall/Lala
    4. bellagorilla/Bella
    5. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor/Sub
    6. Zinniavanilla/Zinnia, Empowered Upright Lovers, Discarded Night 1
    7. xHeliodora/Helio, Powerless Upright Empress, Discarded Day 2
    8. TheRoseHorse/Rose, Upright Fortune, Discarded Night 2

Hmm, who would make a predictable kill?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Players
    1. Sonschi
    2. EmzyDalsvida/Emily
    3. Idontrcall/Lala
    4. bellagorilla/Bella
    5. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor/Sub
    6. Zinniavanilla/Zinnia, Empowered Upright Lovers, Discarded Night 1
    7. xHeliodora/Helio, Powerless Upright Empress, Discarded Day 2
    8. TheRoseHorse/Rose, Upright Fortune, Discarded Night 2

Hmm, who would make a predictable kill?

Everyone.

OK, I'm going to trust Bella. She has never blatantly lied about being mafia before -- and if she is this game, then she deserves kudos for learning.

So ...

that leaves me with Sub, Sonschi, and Emily.

I kind of want to vote Emily. What do y'all think about that?
    OK, I'm going to trust Bella. She has never blatantly lied about being mafia before -- and if she is this game, then she deserves kudos for learning.

So ...

that leaves me with Sub, Sonschi, and Emily.

I kind of want to vote Emily. What do y'all think about that?

Honestly, I would say Em is town mainly because of her joke vote. BUT the few times I've played with her she was pretty tricky. So I don't want to trust my guts when it comes to her. She fooled me pretty badly in the first tarot mafia... I was actually sure about her being town there as well.

Do you think her joke vote might have been a trick? Like she did something that would make us all think "no, this action would be too obvious to do as scum". I'm actually afraid this might be the case.

But I also feel bad about you, tbh. Your weird questions that Em has pointed out before, I thought they were odd when I was reading up earlier today. And I think you said at some point that you don't know who could be bad. Maybe because you don't know who you could make look scummy as everyone so far looks pretty townish.

I suspected bella earlier (day 1 or 2) but she would be more defensive as scum. And she seems pretty chilled when someone asks if she's scum or when someone says she might be scum. Like you said as well, if she's scum then she's pretty good at it this game.

Sub, hm, I really don't know what to think of her. There might be a chance she's scum but she always feels scummy to me. And with a MyLo (or Lylo?) situation it might be too risky to vote her.

I think that either Lala or Em or maybe even both are scum. Or maybe Sub is partners with one of them but I'm not confident about that.
    Well, I'll be the first to vote for you, Emily, or Sub.

I really thought Helio was bad, so I flubbed up.

You and Emily both called me out on my response to Helio. I was very sincere. I was totally confused with the use of the word upright.

It was a run-on sentence Helio used, and it really didn't make any sense to me. It still doesn't. I have to substitute words and add punctuation.

And on the subject of Emily -- she is erratic as scum. I mentioned that early yesterday.

If Emily is scum, her vote on scum was not some well-thought out plot. It was spontaneous. Emily doesn't plan too much as mafia -- which is what makes her dangerous.
    And on the subject of Emily -- she is erratic as scum. I mentioned that early yesterday.

If Emily is scum, her vote on scum was not some well-thought out plot. It was spontaneous. Emily doesn't plan too much as mafia -- which is what makes her dangerous.

Sorry to post thrice in a row -- but I just saw something.

"If Emily is scum, her vote on scum..." OK, I'm still in the mindset that Helio is scum. If I were mafia, I don't think I would have made that mistake.
    Well, I'll be the first to vote for you, Emily, or Sub.

I really thought Helio was bad, so I flubbed up.

You and Emily both called me out on my response to Helio. I was very sincere. I was totally confused with the use of the word upright.

It was a run-on sentence Helio used, and it really didn't make any sense to me. It still doesn't. I have to substitute words and add punctuation.

But she did act very scummy :/ You weren't the only one who thought she was scum.

Upright is just in this game. If you're upright/an an upright card then you're a townie. Scum is called reverse. I guess Helio was using it this way.

What response to Helio do you mean? The questions? Well, they are indeed confusing/weird. But maybe it's just the upright thing that caused your confussion and that caused Em's and my confussion? Confussion ception xD

I think you missed my question (no wonder, I wrote a bit much xD). So I ask again:

Do you think Em's joke vote was a trick to make us think scum wouldn't be that obvious?