Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Major Arcana Mafia Round 2 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    You know what? Go ahead and put me in the game.

Got it.

We have the minimum number of people needed, and signups have been up for a while, so we'll start on Wednesday, 7 AM GMT. (I used GMT to make it easier for people to add or subtract the needed hours)

That's the time zone Sub always uses, isn't it? If so, I won't be on at the beginning of day (8 am my time) because I will be at school (my internship). But I will be online about 5-6 hours after the start :) EXCITED :love:

When will you send out the roles? (SO SORRY if I annoy you with my impatience... :sweat_smile: )

I'll send them out shortly before the game starts. :) Since I'm still accepting people until tomorrow

Okay :) Then I'll focus on the new GP for today ^^ 45 minutes left <3
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I won't be on for day start, aw.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Got it.

We have the minimum number of people needed, and signups have been up for a while, so we'll start on Wednesday, 7 AM GMT. (I used GMT to make it easier for people to add or subtract the needed hours)

That's the time zone Sub always uses, isn't it? If so, I won't be on at the beginning of day (8 am my time) because I will be at school (my internship). But I will be online about 5-6 hours after the start :) EXCITED :love:

When will you send out the roles? (SO SORRY if I annoy you with my impatience... :sweat_smile: )

I'll send them out shortly before the game starts. :) Since I'm still accepting people until tomorrow

Can't wait too! Landon can finally be a real archaeologist. The only thing missing is an actual archaeology career
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Got it.

Can't wait too! Landon can finally be a real archaeologist. The only thing missing is an actual archaeology career

He can be a freelancer archaeologist. :)
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Got it.

Im too lazy. What time is it in CST? XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

Got it.

google says GMT is 6 hours ahead of you :)
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Got it.

So like 1am? Ugh.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I won't be on for day start, aw.

You guys will have plenty of time, don't worry.

Got it.

According to the Google, CST is 6 hours behind, so that's 1 AM. A bit late, but day will be 18 hours.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    It will be the first game after a long time using hammer again. I kinda got used to the no-hammer setups ^^
  • Options
    Hammers do add a sense of urgency to the game. :)

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Got it.

So like 1am? Ugh.

I might still be awake at that point. :grimace:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Got it.

So like 1am? Ugh.

It's 2 AM here and I'm downloading the new Sims 4 pack :D

• Options

Got it.

So like 1am? Ugh.

I’m already playing ^^
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    ahhh GMT what a treat <3
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    No conversions needed here bahaha! And 7am too, which means I can give a quick check-in in the morning!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Got it.

So like 1am? Ugh.

I wish I was. I'm waiting to get it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Got it.

So like 1am? Ugh.

I wish I was. I'm waiting to get it.

It'll be worth the wait. I played it for about 2 hours last night and I had fun.

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    I have to wait for the weekend to play it since I got work now. :(

Found any bugs yet in the pack? :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    The only bugs I found so far were the spiders crawling up my sim. :D

If I play long enough I'll find them, but so far everything went smoothly.

• Options
    The game will start in 4 hours btw

• Options
    Also, I might extend day 1 to 24 hours, because I miscalculated and I was planning to make night last from 3 PM to 9 PM my time. Which meant I should've made day 1 begin at 9 PM rather than 3 PM here.

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    The only bugs I found so far were the spiders crawling up my sim. :D

If I play long enough I'll find them, but so far everything went smoothly.

Oh okay. :D I was afraid our sims will have the moodlet glitch when they get home where the refreshed moodlet is permanent (from Outdoor Retreat).
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Hasn't happened so far. My sim did get a happiness blessing that passes on to each sims she talks to, but that's intentional. So far she's spread it to her husband, who spread it to his brother, sister-in-law, and neighbor.

• Options
    "Good morning, Madame Levesque," a cheerful woman in her thirties greets as she enters a tent, incense

"Good to see you again, dearie. I take it you're here about the fate of your marriage."

"Why, yes. That's eerily accurate."

"I shall make an effort to consort with the fates and see what is in store. Let me use one of my favorite tricks."

She sets down 8 tarot cards across the table.

"Some of these cards signify weaknesses that you must overcome in order to persevere the challenges that lie ahead. The fates shall inform me of what is yet to come for you, although I am going to need a fee to pierce the mists that obscure the divine sight."

"Figures."

The lady puts down a 20-dollar note on the table.

"Good, good. Let us begin..."

It is now Day 1
    With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to hammer.

Day will end in 24 hours or when a hammer is reached, whichever comes first.

• Options
    xHeliodoraxHeliodora Posts: 146 Member
    Hello