Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone know where these CC eyes are from?

I want them removed from my game! I downloaded them ages ago, and can't find them from my uncategorized mess of a Mods folder. :( I really don't like them anymore!

http://jmp.sh/o4iq8ad
B)

Comments

• PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited February 2018
    Download sims 4 tray importer. If you put those eyes onto a sim in CAS and then save that family to your library, you can view your saved families in the library via sims 4 tray importer, click onto the cc tab, and it will show you all the cc your sim is wearing (for this reason I'd try to put only the eyes and other cc you don't want anymore on the sim.) You can then click through the unwanted cc (you can just put the eyes on as the only cc on your sim) and then you can click through the cc on sims 4 tray importer, find the eyes easily and then right click > show in containing folder, it will bring you straight to where it is and highlight the file so you can delete it. Make sure you close sims 4 after uploading the sim to your library, because otherwise it won't let you delete the file since it will be being used in game, and you might want to delete your localthumbnailcache file too afterwards as I think that stores info about old mods in it if you don't delete it after deleting mods/cc. Or something like that... I'm not sure.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Side note: those eyes look cute. Could you tell me the name of the file if you find them? Thanks!
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • wakeuprosiwakeuprosi Posts: 41 Member
    Side note: those eyes look cute. Could you tell me the name of the file if you find them? Thanks!

Thanks! That worked. :)

Here are the eyes: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-eyecolors/title/anima-eyes-default/id/1313494/
    B)