Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    It helps if you save every 5 minutes or so :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

haha! Or every other word. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

haha! Or every other word. ;)

As a software developer, this is actually true for me
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    So are we still waiting :#
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Yeah, but I'll figure out the matter today and send everything this evening ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

I'm sorry your computer is acting up. :/ I can come out and beat it if you want. :D Like on Office Space when they beat the fax machine with a baseball bat. I always thought it'd be fun to do something like that. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

I'm sorry your computer is acting up. :/ I can come out and beat it if you want. :D Like on Office Space when they beat the fax machine with a baseball bat. I always thought it'd be fun to do something like that. :)

Thanks for the offer, but by now I figured everything out and now everything is working properly, by now the only thing that could stop me is my laziness :p xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

I'm working on it tomorrow, I'm halfway through my app now and saved everything, but I have a terrible headache :/
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Thanks for the offer, but by now I figured everything out and now everything is working properly, by now the only thing that could stop me is my laziness :p xD

Laziness is evil. lol It gets me all the time. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Okay, I assume everyone sent their stuff.?
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Still waiting on @YJB19299 If he is true about what he said, he will turn in his stuff tonight.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Still waiting on @YJB19299 If he is true about what he said, he will turn in his stuff tonight.

Can we change it to the morning, totally forgot about it today, but I promise to get it in till at least 12 PM here, which is in about 13 hours ;) So sorry for the delay :/
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Can we change it to the morning, totally forgot about it today, but I promise to get it in till at least 12 PM here, which is in about 13 hours ;) So sorry for the delay :/

If you turn it in sometime on Friday, then you won't receive a penalty.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2018
    Today is the final day for @YJB19299 to turn in his app without receiving a penalty.

If Yannik does not have his app by the time I wake-up Saturday morning, he will receive a penalty for the first challenge.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited February 2018
    Today is the final day for @YJB19299 to turn in his app without receiving a penalty.

If Yannik does his app by the time I wake-up Saturday morning, he will receive a penalty for the first challenge.

:warning: Paradoxical statement does not compute. :warning:

:warning: Paradoxical statement does not COMPUUUUTE!! :warning:

*krrzzzzt krrzzzztt *bonk bonk*

*zeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

:smile: Hallo :smile:
    Banner.png

If Yannik does his app by the time I wake-up Saturday morning, he will receive a penalty for the first challenge.

Why is that paradoxical?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Irma? That you?! :D

Vul has been abducted by Irma Roboot it seems. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png

Why is that paradoxical?

"If Yannik does his app by the time I wake-up Saturday morning, he will receive a penalty for the first challenge."

So he gets both a penalty if he's late and if he's one time and does his app by Saturday morning.
    Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Irma? That you?! :D

Vul has been abducted by Irma Roboot it seems. ;)

*beep beep boop boop*

No, I have not abducted Vul. That is a lie.
    Banner.png

If Yannik does not have his app by the time I wake-up Saturday morning, he will receive a penalty for the first challenge.

Fixed the post!

I am not going to give Yannik a penalty if he turns in his app on time.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Words, words, the magical sound.
    the more you use, the faster you pound,
    the faster you pound, the more you whack,
    So, let's slow down and say, "Quack, quack."
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Yannik just submitted his app!

First challenge will be posted soon!
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

Sent in everything

AMJDSJN.gif
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Challenges-

Challenge #1- Heroes, Healers, and Hustlers

Twiddle and Alleen has just picked their tribes. The actual tribes will be revealed later on. For now, we are going to test if they picked the best tribemates or not.

Both Twiddle and Alleen must privately contact me to pick three sims that each represents a positive attribute of somebody. These three sims will each be a Hero, a Healer, and a Hustler. If you need to know what they mean, then you should know that-

Heroes serve their duties heroically and courageously.
    Healers serve others by helping them heal physically or emotionally.
    Hustlers are praised for their work ethic and determination in achieving goals.

In other words, heroes have courage, healers have compassion, and hustlers have tenacity.

Please note that Twiddle and Alleen can not pick themselves to represent one of each category as they must pick other people. Also, these attributes must be decided in-character, not on their actual real life creators.

In order to help them decide which sims belong in which category, they shall be given the introduction to all of the other sims on their tribe. Please click on the spoiler tab to see the intoductions

Giucia: Um...well, where should I begin. To be honest this is the first time since two years that I see so many people in one place. My name is Giulia Sanders, I'm a 32 year old freelanced painter and mum of a 3 year old boy from Michigan with italian roots, but I live with him on a lonely island near Cuba. That may sound quite surreal, but don't worry, he still goes to kindergarten and has regular contact with other kids. You might now wonder why I decided such a life-changing step. Well, 2 years ago my husband died in a tragic car accident and I fell in a deep depression. Sometimes I even thought of...ending it all. But Tyler, my son, was one of the reasons why I didn't do it. But I knew I couldn't live a life like this anymore. So I sold quite a few drawings of mine for a good price and built a house on this beautiful lonely island where my husband and I had our first date together. And even though not all wounds are healed, this new life gave me a lot of strengh that I thought I already lost. This is the reason why I applied for this show. Even though I may not be the strongest person on this planet, but I've gone through a lot and became a fighter. And this fighter wants to prove herself that she can put herself through a show like this after 2 years of isolation. Well...that was it, thank you.

Cale: H-Hey… So, my name is Cale. I’m twenty-six, live in southern California, and travel the world for a living. I write books and make vlogs about where to go and what to eat… It’s a lot of fun! So… yeah, it’s cool to be here."

Cailyn: My name is Cailyn Hearth. I’m always looking for excuses to leave the tiny ski town I grew up in, and I couldn’t have found a better one. I’m just excited to experience whatever there is out there for me. No matter whether I am the first to leave, or I make it all the way to the end, it’s anyone’s guess right now, but... I’m sure I’ll do just fine.

Robin: Hi, I'm Robin. Just an outdoorsy type of Sim. I'm a-gender, so please just call me they or Robin, but I'm mostly here to put myself to the test. May the best of us win.

David: Sup, I'm David! I'm a stunt double from L.A., and I'm super stoked to be here with you guys! I also just got married last November to the love of my life, Marcia, and I'm here to win it all for her.

Beckah: Hi, I'm Beckah. You may know me from various tv shows, specifically the soap operas. Anyway, I'm here because I want to be Sunset Valley's Next Top Model! So watch out ladies (and gentlemen, I suppose), I'm gonna win!

Anthony: *speaking in a drawl* Hello... My name is Anthony. You can call me Tony if you like... Or Ant or whatever. I don't care... I'm probably the brains of the group and stuff. So that's cool I guess. I'm uh... Good with computers and stuff and like games. So I really think I can do well here, but uh... Don't expect me to do a lot of the building and physical stuff. Yeah. That's me. Cool........... That's all.

Cid: Yo! I’m Cid Severus and I’m 21. I’m an author, and I’ve already published a book called “My Love Life in Puddles”. I also have a blog called The Cid Factor that I started recently. You can find it at www.thecidfactor.com. It’s all about my opinion on real-world events and what I think, even if it isn’t very nice. I’m not big on being famous but I want to help get out from under the government’s thumb. Show everyone you don’t have to be a follower. Stand up for yourself. I may be opinionated, I suppose, but what you see is what you get. Take it or leave it. Oh, and I love to paint and doodle. Anything to do with artistry. I’m a bit of a loner, so please don’t take it personally if I wander off. Just need some space. Peace out.

Once Twiddle and Alleen pick their sims to represent each category, then each of those category sims will face-off in a game that represents their attribute. For example, both of the heroes will face-off in a game that represents their courage. Both of the healers will face-off in a game that represents their compassion. And both of the hustlers will face-off in a game that represents their tenacity.

Whenever somebody beats the other person in their face-off, their tribe will earn a point.

Finally, after all of the games have been completed, both of the sims that were not picked by neither Twiddle nor Alleen will compete in a puzzle. The more points the tribe has, the easier the puzzle will be. The person who completes their puzzle in the least amount of time wins immunity for their tribe.

Also, another thing is that the winners of the face-offs will be determined the person with the highest score of their games. In order to prove that people aren't cheating, please give me a screen grab of your scores.

For Mac users, go here in order to know how to take a screen grab: http://hosting.intermedia.net/support/kb/default.asp?id=923.

For Windows users, go here in order to know how to take a screen grab http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm.

The same thing goes for the puzzle section as you need a screengrab to prove that you completed the puzzle in the least amount of time.

Remember, think before you act, because actions can have consequences!

PS: In case you are curious about the introductions for Sophie/Alaina/Douglass, click on the spoiler tab below-

Alaina: Hi guys! I am Alaina Ryan and I am so excited to be here and can’t wait to have adventures and fun with you guys!

Sophie: Olá amigos, meu nome é Sophia... Oops! I is very sorry, I forget not to speak Português when I am here with Inglês speakers. *giggles* It should be fine, I usually only speak Português when I'm angry... Anyway, I come from Brazil and I am a Mardi Gras Dancer, I hope we will all become good friends!

Douglass: Heyyyy... I'm Douglass. I'm digging the aura around here some are wonky but overall the vibe is really chi *thumbs up*

To @Alleenmens and @twiddle3

Please pick your sims as soon as possible.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sent my 3 nominees, Good luck guys. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png