Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure Stream - Part II

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Happy Friday Simmers,

The live stream is done for now, but you can watch it again here!

What are you looking forward to seeing the most?

Share your thoughts and ideas below.
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    it's in one hour! I want to see inside the house's...I also want to see the hidden pool..
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Can I have a link please.

I want to see the 8 bedroom villa. And of course the tombs and puzzles.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Who will be on the stream today?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Who will be on the stream today?

Probably the same people as last stream
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Kenneth4484Kenneth4484 Posts: 39 Member
    I want to see all the temple related build items, i can't wait!
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    The wonderful @SimGuruNinja should be taking us on a tour :smiley:
    EA_Mage wrote: »

Oh good, I love him! <3
    what about the new death?
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I want to see the third kind of harvestables they teased and how the tomb objects work on a home lot. (e.g. Can we build our own hidden/protected rooms at home?)
    a256aFi.gif
    that a good idea... can we make our own temple also?
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru

Actually, I'll be in the background today typing answers to the chatroom while Simgurus Meg and Lak drive us through the game.

Actually, I'll be in the background today typing answers to the chatroom while Simgurus Meg and Lak drive us through the game.

*tries to hold back tears*
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)

Aaaw I wanted to see the sweater in action :wink:
    10 mins!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Apparently the talking head statue is inspired by Legends of the Hidden Temple. :D It was the first thing that came to my mind, but I thought it might possibly be a coincidence. Guess not.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    So many great new build/buy objects! Too bad my existing saves don't have more empty lots to build on! Future wish list (prob not this pack but maybe an upcoming one): Functional ladder, 64x64 empty buildable lot.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Im kicking myself right now! I'm so slow at work, i have 3 hours to just sit here.... And I left my tablet at home :( this would be the perfect time to watch the stream for me
    I love, LOVE, the hanging wall plants. And the tile floors. And the tile walls.

I was hoping to see more of the world, but I get to explore that when I get the pack I guess!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Lol I'm pretty bad with knowing what day it currently is (like, every single Friday morning I wake up thinking it's Saturday - weekly disappointment), BUT I just realised at the end of this stream when they said Tuesday that the 27th is much closer than I thought it was and that I don't actually have to wait til Wednesday for it to come out :lol: So yaaaaaaaay. Nice stream (even if I missed the first half or so but I'll keep the rest for when I get the pack myself :)). Can't wait!!!!
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Part 2 was good. Can't wait to buy it.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    There are so many llamas :D:D Anyways I loved the build buy. Especially the windows. I wanted to see more of the world now I will have to discover it myself ;)
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    soooooo much build/buy stuff. i was ooohing and ahhing over it all, plotting what would get used where (i lovelovelove the new rough stone stairs and am changing most of the staircases in the castle my 'noble' vampires live in to it when tuesday hits). and all the new plants...the trees are already killing me with trying to figure out yet another edit to my botanical gardens (but i needs them)
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2018
    Amazing pack. I swear this is better than any of the eps. This team needs to help the ep team and show them how to make an amazing pack.... Excellent job GP team. Everything about this pack is making me smile. Loved both live streams too. Good job to all the JA Guru's. Spot on..... Oh and thank you for all your amazing work on this pack. Can't wait for Tuesday. Totally happy here.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

There are so many llamas :D:D Anyways I loved the build buy. Especially the windows. I wanted to see more of the world now I will have to discover it myself ;)

Agree. The windows were just gorgeous and perfect for this pack.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Amazing pack. I swear this is better than any of the eps. This team needs to help the ep team and show them how to make an amazing pack.... Excellent job GP team. Everything about this pack is making me smile. Loved both live streams too. Good job to all the JA Guru's. Spot on..... Oh and thank you for all your amazing work on this pack. Can't wait for Tuesday. Totally happy here.

And your happiness catch me again. :) It's true that they did an amazing work!
    Lu4ERme.gif