Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Can i get afterlife?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Told ya so. Dont worry bout it. Its just a game.

Sorry Rose :(
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    I guess everyone but Zinnia is around?

Does anyone know her time zone?
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »

I think EST? Well somewhere in the US xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Sorry too. :( I really thought you could've been third.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

EST is also Rose's time zone, isn't it? Or is it CST?

CST

CST

I googled the time difference and it said it's only one hour. How late is it your time? :)

CST

I googled the time difference and it said it's only one hour. How late is it your time? :)

Its 12:24 pm here
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Zinnia is currently eastern. It's almost 130 pm
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Told ya so. Dont worry bout it. Its just a game.

I'm sorry. :(
    She'd be in school right now I guess.

Back when I was in school we didn't have wifi, we couldn't bring cellphones, and only one lab had internet access. Don't know the 411 with you whippersnappers these days
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Zinnia is currently eastern. It's almost 130 pm

Go away you're dead. Bahaha, I'm kidding.

Where is my dead person repellent? We should at that to the shop... @SilentWolf101
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I just invented the perfect new town aligned role: "The Diva".

At night, this role PMs the mod that scum is forced to kill a certain player and scum can't do anything against it xD Maybe there could be a scum-aligned role to prevent this from happening like "Stubborn Teen" xD

At night, this role PMs the mod that scum is forced to kill a certain player and scum can't do anything against it xD Maybe there could be a scum-aligned role to prevent this from happening like "Stubborn Teen" xD

Sounds like a scum redirector. :D It might be too overpowered if it's unlimited because it'll be one person calling the shots.

icmnfrsh wrote: »

Sounds like a scum redirector. :D It might be too overpowered if it's unlimited because it'll be one person calling the shots.

Oh this already exists? Now I'm disappointed :'(:D It would be cool if it was a rotating role, like each night another townie gets to use it.
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

Baha, maybe just as a 1-shot or 2-shot. Would they be town-sided or scum-sided? Aha.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I think the weekend is the perfect time for me to prepare the setup for my game. I'm thinking of adding powers to at least 4 more cards, so that it won't be guaranteed a card has powers.

Just to give a little preview, it'll be possible to have masons and vigilantes in this setup. :p

Oh this already exists? Now I'm disappointed :'(:D It would be cool if it was a rotating role, like each night another townie gets to use it.

Well, it doesn't exist with the way you put it. Redirectors usually have to pick whom they're redirecting. This one just picks the target to be redirected towards without knowing who's performing the kill.

I think the weekend is the perfect time for me to prepare the setup for my game. I'm thinking of adding powers to at least 4 more cards, so that it won't be guaranteed a card has powers.

Just to give a little preview, it'll be possible to have masons and vigilantes in this setup. :p

Oooh, I've never been a vig. Would be cool.

Baha, maybe just as a 1-shot or 2-shot. Would they be town-sided or scum-sided? Aha.

The Diva is town aligned and The Stubborn Teen is scum aligned ^^ Gosh, I even think about adding it to my setup xD
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm just sad...
    I wish we could have waited for zinnia to come on to see what she said to say.

I've never been a vig either, I never get cool roles like that. :'( I'm not even sure how many games I've played.
    Come to think of it, the poisoner role in my previous game is also a Mafia-aligned vig, but with a special twist.

Well, it doesn't exist with the way you put it. Redirectors usually have to pick whom they're redirecting. This one just picks the target to be redirected towards without knowing who's performing the kill.

I think I read about this today when I tried to find the Virus thing. I also found the Psychologist role again. But it's so boring I forgot what it's about again :joy:
    I was a vig in my first game on Ultimate Mafia. But I messed up and killed Skelda who was town. And I was also killed the first night, so I wasn't alive that long.

I try to think of the roles I've been so far. Most of the time either VT or Mafia Goon. Once a Werewolf Lover, once a Doctor and once a Jailkeeper. I think that's it.