Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited February 2018
    Dimondog06 wrote: »
    Hey um how do you install it on the mac? I went to the site and downloaded it then i put the mod in the mods folder but its not showing up in the sims?

The MAC installation is the same as the Windows installation. The files have to placed in "\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" or in a subfolder max. one level below "Mods". Don't forget to activate "Custom Content" and "Script Mods" in "Game Options > Others".

Have a look at these links
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?installation#Top
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?troubleshooting#Top

or watch this youtube video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LoKtrhfaU&feature=youtu.be

for detailed installation instructions.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited February 2018
    nvm I finally figure it out
    6adMCGP.gif
  • NemochwanNemochwan Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, just wondering if it is possible to edit a sims friendship separately. I want one of my sims to think she's great friends with my other sim, but for him to secretly dislike her >.<
    Nemochwan wrote: »
    Hey, just wondering if it is possible to edit a sims friendship separately. I want one of my sims to think she's great friends with my other sim, but for him to secretly dislike her >.<

You might try the following buildin cheat from the command line:
    “Modifyrelationship YourSim(first name) YourSim(last name) TargetSim(first name) TargetSim(last name) (-)50 Track_type”

with a range from -100 (foe) to +100 (friend) and Track_Type = "Friendship_Main" or "Romance_Main".

Example:
    Modifyrelationship John Doe Jane Smith 100 Friendship_Main

With this cheat John Doe is a 100pt friend of Jane Smith. I've tested this some years ago, and it turned out to be only oneway. I guess nothing has changed until today.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited February 2018
    I just tried doing the steps that @Jagwithtude had told me for version 4.1.2. Unfortunately, they didn't work at all. I did delete my settings.cfg, (I think that's what it's called but I wanted to start fresh with all default settings.
    What am I doing wrong?
    I deleted the old mods from the mods folder and the downloads folder then followed the steps in the pictures.
    I've followed the steps on the website too. I've tried three times and none of them work.
    I did also add a couple of T-Mex's mods, could those be causing it to not be responding? I have them in a separate folder. This is still all new to me.

Update: I figured it out. I forgot to turn on one of the option settings. *Feels silly*
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I just tried doing the steps that @Jagwithtude had told me for version 4.1.2. Unfortunately, they didn't work at all. I did delete my settings.cfg, (I think that's what it's called but I wanted to start fresh with all default settings.
    What am I doing wrong?
    I deleted the old mods from the mods folder and the downloads folder then followed the steps in the pictures.
    I've followed the steps on the website too. I've tried three times and none of them work.
    I did also add a couple of T-Mex's mods, could those be causing it to not be responding? I have them in a separate folder. This is still all new to me.

Update: I figured it out. I forgot to turn on one of the option settings. *Feels silly*

i forgot that my first time too.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Did the stop annoying actions options get moved or replaced because I'm not finding it. I've got sim dropping and doing 20 all over the place again and it's driving me crazy.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Did the stop annoying actions options get moved or replaced because I'm not finding it. I've got sim dropping and doing 20 all over the place again and it's driving me crazy.

It was changed a couple of iterations ago. Have a read of this:

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?automation_scan#Top
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Do we have any word on the more than 8 sims household crashing issue? Has it died down/been resolved?

I'm just asking as i want to make a more than 8 sims household for my story.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited February 2018
    Do we have any word on the more than 8 sims household crashing issue? Has it died down/been resolved?

I'm just asking as i want to make a more than 8 sims household for my story.

Sorry, @LyricSimsz15 - this is nothing which could be fixed by any mod, also not with MCCC.

Having up to 25 sims in a HH seems to be an unintented possibility, which was used by some mods as long as it worked. If there are now changes in the game code which interfere with that former coding, there is no way to change this.

It's an EA desicion to limit the max household size to 8 sims and so it's up to EA to decide what to do.
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,040 Member
    Has anyone noticed any issues with MCCC with yesterday's patch?
  • Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    mojot89 wrote: »

Yes, I think the MCCC needs to be updated.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Hoppel785 wrote: »

I copied this from his Patreon page:

Deaderpool
    Feb 22 at 2:37pm
    MCCC and the Feb. 22nd EA update

There have been no problems with the current version of the mod, 4.1.2, and today’s update from EA. There are many other mods out there that have been broken by this update from EA, though, so don’t be surprised to be getting errors logged by them after today.
    No MCCC updates are needed for this version of Sims 4. Thanks!

Deaderpool

There have been no problems with the current version of the mod, 4.1.2, and today’s update from EA. There are many other mods out there that have been broken by this update from EA, though, so don’t be surprised to be getting errors logged by them after today.

Thank you, I have received no message from the MCCC that a defective mod is in the game. Still, I had an LE in the folder so I thought that MCCC needs updating. Then I will see what mod makes problems. :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Deaderpool

Thank you, I have received no message from the MCCC that a defective mod is in the game. Still, I had an LE in the folder so I thought that MCCC needs updating. Then I will see what mod makes problems. :)

MCCC doesn't generate LEs only for errors it causes - an LE can be generated for problems with other mods, CC, the game itself, etc.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Deaderpool

MCCC doesn't generate LEs only for errors it causes - an LE can be generated for problems with other mods, CC, the game itself, etc.

Yes I know, I just meant the message that some mod is not ok. This time I had no message but an LE in the folder.
    I'm getting a weird graphical glitch on the Simolgy UI but I've not had a chance to see if a mod or cc might be causing it yet.
    I'm getting a weird graphical glitch on the Simolgy UI but I've not had a chance to see if a mod or cc might be causing it yet.

Do you have UI Extensions Cheats? Because last I heard that one is broken and awaiting an update.
    edited February 2018

Do you have UI Extensions Cheats? Because last I heard that one is broken and awaiting an update.

I do. It's been working fine so far (until last night's patch I guess) so I'll see if that's the culprit, thanks.

ETA: yes, it seems this mod is broken as of yesterday's patch, according to Mod the Sims.
    edited February 2018
    @loubyloulou .

6e6Q1mc.jpg

ETA: I just pulled this off MTS. I'm pretty disappointed. I like this mod.
    @loubyloulou .

6e6Q1mc.jpg

ETA: I just pulled this off MTS. I'm pretty disappointed. I like this mod.

Ah, thanks very much. I love this mod too, hopefully it'll be fixed soon :)
  • HenriettaStrifeHenriettaStrife Posts: 62 Member
    Did anyone else get a virus detection from MC Command Center's latest update? Version 4.1.2 triggered my anti-virus protection. I haven't been on Sims 4 since December or September of 2017. I'm going through my most important scripted mods and updating them. Now I am upset because MC is my majorly important mod. I'm afraid to download it now after getting that. I see other people are having issues with his new mod...You guys may need to check your game and computer.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited February 2018
    Did anyone else get a virus detection from MC Command Center's latest update? Version 4.1.2 triggered my anti-virus protection. I haven't been on Sims 4 since December or September of 2017. I'm going through my most important scripted mods and updating them. Now I am upset because MC is my majorly important mod. I'm afraid to download it now after getting that. I see other people are having issues with his new mod...You guys may need to check your game and computer.

Its safe. Whitelist it in McAfee, or even better, get rid of McAffee.
    Or was it Eset?.. Both are restrictive to unknown websites that are perfectly safe in several ways.

EDIT: if you want to make sure its safe and not trust some random guy on forums ( ;) ), you could download it from his Patreon site instead, which is free and requires no signin.
    https://www.patreon.com/mccc_deaderpool/posts
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • XenagaXenaga Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello I just started to using MC Command Center, I have a question about story progression.

I want my active households getting married and having children with other active households , how can I do that? Which options should I Enabled and Disabled , I do something but usually random sims getting married and having children , but I want my active household sims getting married and having children from each other someone can explain me ? Or what options should I choose? Enable or Disable? I need serious help about that. Thanks in advance.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top