Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kleptomaniac/Non-committal Sims

2...Next

Comments

• LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    My household once hired a male cleaner/maid. He had the klepto trait without me knowing so things disappeared around the house and I was very confused about decorations being gone (thought it was a glitch at first). Then me and my sim caught him in the act. I was shocked, my sim didn't seem to care. If this had been TS2, that maid would've gotten his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 kicked by my household without me having to order them to do so.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Is there a way to make a sim be able to steal if they don’t have the Klepto trait?
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I avoid both of those traits, as well as mean and evil.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Is there a way to make a sim be able to steal if they don’t have the Klepto trait?

No.

A mod could though.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I like the klepto on active played sims. The sim in my avatar and signature had it, their family was very poor and my little dude casually robbed the whole museum and art center. I bet his parents were surprised where all that money came from :lol:
    But on NPC's or non-active sims I don't like it very much... I was rotating another family and the same sim casually robbed all furniture in the house (used a mod allowing for continuous stealing)
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I think the klepto one is fun. Whatever my sims manage to steal, I always sell it. Everything helps. I do avoid the non-committal one, though. Can't have a sim that becomes tense before the first promotion.
  • SignySigny Posts: 20 Member
    I love playing with kelpto sims. After they complete a life stage, I re-plop down any of the lots they stole from so I can replace the missing items.

I only use the non-commital trait on spouses - mostly when I'm looking for some drama and have an excuse to break up the marriage.