Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Thank you guys :)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited February 2018
    Happy birthday dear Smarties and Skelda! :smiley::star:

7a24e931-051e-4d20-8d4b-4a1611d61ff7.jpg

Let's have cake!
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Happy Birthday Smarties & Skelda ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Happy birthday dear Smarties and Skelda! :smiley::star:

7a24e931-051e-4d20-8d4b-4a1611d61ff7.jpg

Let's have cake!

And here's another birthday present: The latest episode of Confessions of a Queenaholic!

Chapter 1.13, Kiss's Spell

Have fun reading and don't forget to comment!

And here's a link to the chapter index if you're not up to date yet. ;)
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Sims 4 Stuff go here :3

@x_MG_x Your go!

I think It's about time Haylo does some "spring cleaning" too XD

Lol it’s not even cleaning at this point xd

True, you can't clean what doesn't exist lmao

Can you just make a list of existing shows though? Nothing fancy. Just the name and link. And I want it on my desk before you leave XD

Who can help Haylo with this? I'm not well-versed with Sims 4 shows.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    So many February birthdays. :o
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

@x_MG_x Your go!

Can you just make a list of existing shows though? Nothing fancy. Just the name and link. And I want it on my desk before you leave XD

In terms of current active ones, I don't think there are that many. Only ZP comes to mind straight away. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »

@x_MG_x Your go!

In terms of current active ones, I don't think there are that many. Only ZP comes to mind straight away. :/

There's only two at the moment as far as I'm aware :O

@x_MG_x Your go!

I updated it but as far as I'm aware there isn't much to put there XD
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    There's Ryenn's Instincts, but I'm not sure if she's still doing that.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    There's Ryenn's Instincts, but I'm not sure if she's still doing that.

I added it anyway :3
    So... here's another poll for the next season of Jetset.

As of lately (just read CoaQ for that) my Sims 3 game has been working nicely again. So a thought seed planted itself in my mind and now I'm considering the option to make it using Sims 3 instead of 2 again. Both games come with their own advantages and disadvantages.

Sims 2
    - More solid game
    - Makes my show unique in that it's using Sims 2

Sims 3
    - Bigger pictures/graphics
    - Easier with posing/filming

Eventually it's up to you to vote: So, voilá, and don't forget to comment on the poll to share your reasoning and views: http://polljunkie.com/poll/rxmfag/jetset-season-3-sims-2-or-sims-3
    Banner.png
    @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @ninjakid150 @HayloHusky when do you have your winter holidays exactly on the Southern Hemisphrere again?
    Banner.png
    @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11 @ninjakid150 @HayloHusky when do you have your winter holidays exactly on the Southern Hemisphrere again?

Well winter is June, July, August... And Winter holidays? Im not sure :S Depends on what you do XD I guess.

Well winter is June, July, August... And Winter holidays? Im not sure :S Depends on what you do XD I guess.

Do you have a general estimation date though?
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Usually end June to middle July
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Google South Africa school holidays
    edited February 2018
    I'm all caught up on Wie is de Mol. :)
    I feel like Stine didn't get a lot of focus throughout the show. She only got more of it during the episode when she was cut. But I guess it's no surprise because she said she spread out, which is a bad strategy at that point.

Right now I'm rooting for Jan and Olcay. Jan is really charming and hardworking. Olcay is sweet and has a good head on her shoulders. I wish Bella had lasted longer because she's pretty spunky.

If Ruben is the mole, then he was really obvious about it because he's been suspicious for a few episodes now. Olcay did say she put it all on him and she didn't get cut, so odds are he is the mole.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited February 2018
    I feel like Stine didn't get a lot of focus throughout the show. She only got more of it during the episode when she was cut. But I guess it's no surprise because she said she spread out, which is a bad strategy at that point.

Right now I'm rooting for Jan and Olcay. Jan is really charming and hardworking. Olcay is sweet and has a good head on her shoulders. I wish Bella had lasted longer because she's pretty spunky.

If Ruben is the mole, then he was really obvious about it because he's been suspicious for a few episodes now. Olcay did say she put it all on him and she didn't get cut, so odds are he is the mole.

Epi 7
    I love Jan! I love how incredibly gung-ho he is. Like someone else said, if he's the mole, He's freakin' brilliant at it. I don't think so, though. I do hope he wins. I would be ok with a Olcay or Jan win.

This is by far one of my favorite episodes so far. I knew very little about Georgia, and to be honest, I forgot it existed (as with many other little countries, even though when I was in grade 8, I had to memorize all the countries of the world). But it's been fun to watch all the interesting places they go and old buildings.

The first challenge seemed like fun. I think I'd have been annoyed at going back and forth with the 3 minutes, but it's part of the challenge.

The second challenge is by far my absolute favorite out of all of them because of what they got to be part of with the locals. Getting others to help sounded like so much fun. It'd have been a blast. And to have alcohol and music to add was a great idea. lol I'm not sure how the Mole could have slowed that one down. Perhaps slowly painting or even going to get the alcohol and music would have slowed the painting process down. The mayor could have said "the painting was terrible and they were going to repaint it when they left" for all they knew. lolol

The third challenge looked like fun, too. It would have been tough with the train swaying, though. If I had been the mole, I'd have ripped off the papers from the side of the box, tucked them far under a few and in a corner so no one would look. Then add a few wrong boxes in the middle to throw them off. Or like Haylo said, try to throw them off the side. But you'd have to be pretty inconspicuous. There could easily have been time, though. Each person was in their own area. But I don't know. Also, there were obviously three boxes for each station. That's why they missed two. I had wondered about that. lol But the mole was too quick and found them.

Not sure what I think about Ruben. I feel like they are trying to throw everyone off by putting more suspicious stuff about him suddenly. Like I didn't suspect him at all before. So, either they've done a great job at not showing him in a suss light or they realized that everyone thinks it's Simone, so they're trying to throw us off. lol

I agree with Haylo (I think) who said Stine was a huge suspect. I had been suspecting her, though Simone more. Stine was either playing super dumb or just didn't quite get the challenges. Not saying she's dumb. lol Anyway, I suspect Simone far more now that Stine is gone.

Plus she's a terrible actor. I mean, when she's like "gasp, I'm ok" when the green screen comes up, I was like. Sure. You didn't look so worried. lol But when Art said how much could have been in the pot, I was like "wow!". That's crazy! So, great job, Mole. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Epi 7
    I love Jan! I love how incredibly gung-ho he is. Like someone else said, if he's the mole, He's freakin' brilliant at it. I don't think so, though. I do hope he wins. I would be ok with a Olcay or Jan win.

This is by far one of my favorite episodes so far. I knew very little about Georgia, and to be honest, I forgot it existed (as with many other little countries, even though when I was in grade 8, I had to memorize all the countries of the world). But it's been fun to watch all the interesting places they go and old buildings.

The first challenge seemed like fun. I think I'd have been annoyed at going back and forth with the 3 minutes, but it's part of the challenge.

The second challenge is by far my absolute favorite out of all of them because of what they got to be part of with the locals. Getting others to help sounded like so much fun. It'd have been a blast. And to have alcohol and music to add was a great idea. lol I'm not sure how the Mole could have slowed that one down. Perhaps slowly painting or even going to get the alcohol and music would have slowed the painting process down. The mayor could have said "the painting was terrible and they were going to repaint it when they left" for all they knew. lolol

The third challenge looked like fun, too. It would have been tough with the train swaying, though. If I had been the mole, I'd have ripped off the papers from the side of the box, tucked them far under a few and in a corner so no one would look. Then add a few wrong boxes in the middle to throw them off. Or like Haylo said, try to throw them off the side. But you'd have to be pretty inconspicuous. There could easily have been time, though. Each person was in their own area. But I don't know. Also, there were obviously three boxes for each station. That's why they missed two. I had wondered about that. lol But the mole was too quick and found them.

Not sure what I think about Ruben. I feel like they are trying to throw everyone off by putting more suspicious stuff about him suddenly. Like I didn't suspect him at all before. So, either they've done a great job at not showing him in a suss light or they realized that everyone thinks it's Simone, so they're trying to throw us off. lol

I agree with Haylo (I think) who said Stine was a huge suspect. I had been suspecting her, though Simone more. Stine was either playing super dumb or just didn't quite get the challenges. Not saying she's dumb. lol Anyway, I suspect Simone far more now that Stine is gone.

Plus she's a terrible actor. I mean, when she's like "gasp, I'm ok" when the green screen comes up, I was like. Sure. You didn't look so worried. lol But when Art said how much could have been in the pot, I was like "wow!". That's crazy! So, great job, Mole. lol
    Exactly! Jan is so gung-ho! I love his energy. At first I thought he could be the mole, but later on he started doing really well, even moving an entire house by himself. Plus his socks are on point.

The 3-minute challenge was so stressful! It's good none of them got prematurely removed, and they were able to finish 3 out of 5.

I love how everyone seemed genuinely happy and festive in the painting. It looks like they might have missed a few spots, but overall the bridge looks solid. And it's convenient that Ruben "couldn't" open the paint can somehow...

The editing for the challenges has a lot of cuts, so it's hard to follow what's happening. They said it would be hard for Ruben to sabotage because of his position, so it's difficult to see how the mole could've done it. He or she is very crafty.

I think Stine could've been the mole because we don't see much of her on the show. A lot of the focus goes to the younger contestants, which is kind of ageist I think. Some of them have pointed out that Simone doesn't bring a lot of money in, and she's more subtle about it than Ruben. Ruben is very obvious so if he's the mole, he's not very good at hiding it.

Alleen pointed out that the mole could either be Ruben or Olcay. Olcay said she'd put it all on Ruben and she wasn't cut. So either Ruben is the mole, or Olcay is and her answers didn't matter.

Epi 7

Exactly! Jan is so gung-ho! I love his energy. At first I thought he could be the mole, but later on he started doing really well, even moving an entire house by himself. Plus his socks are on point.

The 3-minute challenge was so stressful! It's good none of them got prematurely removed, and they were able to finish 3 out of 5.

I love how everyone seemed genuinely happy and festive in the painting. It looks like they might have missed a few spots, but overall the bridge looks solid. And it's convenient that Ruben "couldn't" open the paint can somehow...

The editing for the challenges has a lot of cuts, so it's hard to follow what's happening. They said it would be hard for Ruben to sabotage because of his position, so it's difficult to see how the mole could've done it. He or she is very crafty.

I think Stine could've been the mole because we don't see much of her on the show. A lot of the focus goes to the younger contestants, which is kind of ageist I think. Some of them have pointed out that Simone doesn't bring a lot of money in, and she's more subtle about it than Ruben. Ruben is very obvious so if he's the mole, he's not very good at hiding it.

Alleen pointed out that the mole could either be Ruben or Olcay. Olcay said she'd put it all on Ruben and she wasn't cut. So either Ruben is the mole, or Olcay is and her answers didn't matter.
    It's also possible Olcay spoke more about the others but they cut it out to make it look more like Ruben. I'm not sure how they edit it, but it I suppose it's possible she could give scenarios and such. I think it's sort of obvious that she said all is put on Ruben and she won't go. If it was before she took the quiz, it's possible she changed her mind later. It'll be interesting to see the end and such. It's been a great season and I can't believe it's almost over. :D

Do you all think the mole gets tips from the producers somewhere along the way to help make it a more fun show?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Epi 7

It's also possible Olcay spoke more about the others but they cut it out to make it look more like Ruben. I'm not sure how they edit it, but it I suppose it's possible she could give scenarios and such. I think it's sort of obvious that she said all is put on Ruben and she won't go. If it was before she took the quiz, it's possible she changed her mind later. It'll be interesting to see the end and such. It's been a great season and I can't believe it's almost over. :D

Do you all think the mole gets tips from the producers somewhere along the way to help make it a more fun show?
    I'm sure a lot of editing was involved to make the viewers think one thing. In this case, I think manipulative editing is acceptable, and it's not like they use it to put anyone in a negative light, unlike some American reality shows, lol. So maybe Olcay changed her mind. The editors do seem to make it like Ruben is the mole right now.

The mole probably coordinates a lot with production. They need to make it interesting, and what better way to do it than to help the mole sabotage the assignments? :D

edited February 2018

Epi 7

I'm sure a lot of editing was involved to make the viewers think one thing. In this case, I think manipulative editing is acceptable, and it's not like they use it to put anyone in a negative light, unlike some American reality shows, lol. So maybe Olcay changed her mind. The editors do seem to make it like Ruben is the mole right now.

The mole probably coordinates a lot with production. They need to make it interesting, and what better way to do it than to help the mole sabotage the assignments? :D
    Yeah, I don't think they're making anyone look bad at all. Obviously, they want us to think something so later we can be shocked when we find out we're wrong. haha!

I'd love to work with the production to be bad. Turner, I need to be the mole. :D Of course, now everyone knows. So, never mind. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Epi 7

Yeah, I don't think they're making anyone look bad at all. Obviously, they want us to think something so later we can be shocked when we find out we're wrong. haha!

I'd love to work with the production to be bad. Turner, I need to be the mole. :D Of course, now everyone knows. So, never mind. ;)

We still have the animals season, then the all-stars. So maybe you'll get your chance. ;)

Epi 7

It's even possible Olcay's 'full on Ruben' line is actually from an early episode. Editing is everything and the production certainly wants everyone to be suspected so there'll be more speculation on Twitter, Facebook, forums and water coolers on the office. Some of the Mole's giveaway sabotages are edited out. And some of these make for hilarious material to show in the finale.

In contrary to Turner's Mole here, the Dutch Mole (and the Flemish Mole and Jetset for that as well) is informed of the whole season layout some time before actually boarding the plane to 'Country X', so they can prepare themselves and plan their overall strategy. For some challenges some Moles even took a few classes (things like archery, car-drifting or sculpting with clay) so they would be more effective in the game.
    Banner.png