Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what party event do you wan't to see more

Comments

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    funereal
    We really should have all but I went with funerals.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    prom
    In 3 my Sims usually ended up marrying their prom date :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    prom
    I really want my sims to be able to graduate.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    other
    I want neighborhood block party to be an option. Have it in the middle of the street with some barbecue and a DJ and sims rapping over it (horribly) and cars with hydrolics bouncing. That or parades (like the St. Patricks Day parade or the Thanksgiving parade)
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited February 2018
    baby shower
    I would enjoy baby showers. However, you know what's not on the list but would still be cool? Come as you are parties. In TS4 that would be a trip.

Whenever I pull up a menu to bring a Sim to the lot, all of the Sims on the menu seem to be wearing all kinds of clothes, formal, swimwear, pajamas, all depending on what they're doing at the moment. It's a really nice feature, actually. Since parties are already instantaneous, make the most of the feature and have the Sims show up in whatever costume/outfit that they happen to be wearing already. It would make for great pictures. A best outfit contest would be nice, too, with the party host giving out rewards.

I would even love it as an NPC thing -- your Sim gets invited to a party and, as soon as they accept, they get whisked to the party lot, wearing whatever they had on when they answered the phone. Better yet, they're not allowed to change. (Showering Sims show up in a bathrobe/towel.)
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    baby shower
    Cynna wrote: »
    I would enjoy baby showers. However, you know what's not on the list but would still be cool? Come as you are parties. In TS4 that would be a trip.

Whenever I pull up a menu to bring a Sim to the lot, all of the Sims on the menu seem to be wearing all kinds of clothes, formal, swimwear, pajamas, all depending on what they're doing at the moment. It's a really nice feature, actually. Since parties are already instantaneous, make the most of the feature and have the Sims show up in whatever costume/outfit that they happen to be wearing already. It would make for great pictures. A best outfit contest would be nice, too, with the party host giving out rewards.

I would even love it as an NPC thing -- your Sim gets invited to a party and, as soon as they accept, they get whisked to the party lot, wearing whatever they had on when they answered the phone. Better yet, they're not allowed to change. (Showering Sims show up in a bathrobe/towel.)

sounds like a lot of fun lol I would like that to @cynna
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Ashtyn920Ashtyn920 Posts: 5 New Member
    Pool party!
    baby shower
    Ashtyn920 wrote: »
    Pool party!

yes with more games to play in the pool
  • PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    sleep over
    I just realised a play date would be a fun party too!
    It would be shorter and can be with many toddlers or just a few. A chance for parents to leave the home with their toddlers. I'm guilty of my sims just staying in their home when they have toddlers :lol:
    baby shower
    Pluttskutt wrote: »
    I just realised a play date would be a fun party too!
    It would be shorter and can be with many toddlers or just a few. A chance for parents to leave the home with their toddlers. I'm guilty of my sims just staying in their home when they have toddlers :lol:

you can have a play date with the toddler stuff pack @Pluttskutt
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    funereal
    Funerals, definitely, and a final resting place, which the sims can go visit and pay their respect, instead of having urns and tombstones scattered about.
  • PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    sleep over
    @comicsforlife oh I didn't know. I don't buy stuff packs but that's one less thing for me to want then :D
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    baby shower
    A BABY SHOWER! YES!

We’ve seen all the other ones except for a funeral.

But a funeral can be done with enough imagination.

A baby shower would be so much fun.

With balloons, gift giving—I’ve been wanting this!
  • jessthesimmerjessthesimmer Posts: 15 Member
    sleep over
    I was stuck between sleep overs and prom. I wish they would come out with a "get to school" pack. I don't think this game has much content for teens.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    funereal
    The fact that the highest bar is the funeral one says a lot about us as a community.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Christmas party
    I want to see a Christmas party even better if it comes in a pack as the free download is a joke.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    other
    The fact that the highest bar is the funeral one says a lot about us as a community.

Sims community is very morbid.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Gaming_ElizabethGaming_Elizabeth Posts: 6 New Member
    prom
    Baby showers would be cool, especially if the sims you invited actually brought gifts for the baby / toddler
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    baby shower
    Baby showers would be cool, especially if the sims you invited actually brought gifts for the baby / toddler

YES!

This is something that’s never been done before!

I could see this coming with a “Generations” themed pack or something else that’s geared towards family play.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    funereal
    Definitely funerals! I put a lot of effort into creating a cast that will interact in an interesting way, and I like some characters more then others. Now it is a toss up which charcater's demise I get to witness. Usually they are just gone and even their spouse who they lived with most of their Life is completly undisturbed. So yes funerals would be a very nice addition in some form or another. And a minister to officiate both weddings and funerals.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    other
    I'm up for Prom, Balls, Funerals... the thing with funerals

Allow us to decide how to Mourn and bury

Some people want the full black attire, Sad and dower.

others want their passing to be a celebration of their life, to make it happy, more sweet, than bitter.

For Proms to happen... It's hard because there are so many fashions and themes for Suits and Dresses and decor.
    Sorts of Dancing.
    I just realized... At my own Prom we didn't have Prom King & Queen :D No wonder it was such a grand night!

I want to throw A Masquerade Ball for My characters. Well a Series of Balls, A masquerade just so happens to be one of them.
    It's Sort of a Tradition I want to start, anniversary ball to celebrate the city being founded.
    for the 150th celebration in 2013 is going to be a Masquerade Ball.
    It's going to be so awesome I can't wait to see my sims, waltz and foxtrot gracefully to, orchestrated versions of modern Pop songs.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    other

I made a prom once. I changed the venue to residence, put 8 teens in the house, then had a house party with more teens.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    baby shower

I think so. Of course, if they're going to do Come as You Are parties, I'm going to need face masks, sleep bonnets, and hair curlers to add to the fun. ;)

I3Ml5Om.jpg
    baby shower
    Cynna wrote: »

I think so. Of course, if they're going to do Come as You Are parties, I'm going to need face masks, sleep bonnets, and hair curlers to add to the fun. ;)

yes that would make it better
    baby shower
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I'm up for Prom, Balls, Funerals... the thing with funerals

Allow us to decide how to Mourn and bury

Some people want the full black attire, Sad and dower.

others want their passing to be a celebration of their life, to make it happy, more sweet, than bitter.

For Proms to happen... It's hard because there are so many fashions and themes for Suits and Dresses and decor.
    Sorts of Dancing.
    I just realized... At my own Prom we didn't have Prom King & Queen :D No wonder it was such a grand night!

I want to throw A Masquerade Ball for My characters. Well a Series of Balls, A masquerade just so happens to be one of them.
    It's Sort of a Tradition I want to start, anniversary ball to celebrate the city being founded.
    for the 150th celebration in 2013 is going to be a Masquerade Ball.
    It's going to be so awesome I can't wait to see my sims, waltz and foxtrot gracefully to, orchestrated versions of modern Pop songs.

I would really like a ball and a fairy tell world