Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Debunked] Rumored Console Pack Release Dates

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    they should release new packs every month

that would be nice tho i worry about all the issues we will get from each pack.
    some fixes are really needed for my game to.
    up to now only dine out is broken for me.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    It is not logical to release "Spooky Stuff" in November, after Halloween. I don't think I would put too much confidence in these release dates or the order. It would be nice to know which expansions will not be coming over to the console, but we will just have to wait and see. I do hope that if some do not get ported, that they will consider a "just the stuff" version (no new animations or game play content) so we can get more decor objects, build mode options etc.

well they did give us vampires in January last year :#

we are already getting mostly stuff in a stuff pack with decor.
    I can't see this changing.

great idea tho B)

It's possible Spooky Stuff will be coming in October. I think November is wrong and October has nothing showing.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    It is not logical to release "Spooky Stuff" in November, after Halloween. I don't think I would put too much confidence in these release dates or the order. It would be nice to know which expansions will not be coming over to the console, but we will just have to wait and see. I do hope that if some do not get ported, that they will consider a "just the stuff" version (no new animations or game play content) so we can get more decor objects, build mode options etc.

well they did give us vampires in January last year :#

we are already getting mostly stuff in a stuff pack with decor.
    I can't see this changing.

great idea tho B)

It's possible Spooky Stuff will be coming in October. I think November is wrong and October has nothing showing.

Yea this makes more sense.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Given that get to work is now available to pre oorder for consoles for March 20th, it’s probably safe to assume we can consider the leaked list to be inaccurate.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I thought we were getting Cats and Dogs. :(
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Given that get to work is now available to pre oorder for consoles for March 20th, it’s probably safe to assume we can consider the leaked list to be inaccurate.

Link?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    Found it on Amazon after forever.

So the dates are right but the packs arent? That's weird.

It could be a mistake by Amazon but who knows. Its weird that they have something up for preorder that's not been announced yet.

I was hoping that Cats and Dogs was next though :'(
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    EA had to switch their game up.. :D they’re just trying to keep us on our toes.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

It could be a mistake by Amazon but who knows. Its weird that they have something up for preorder that's not been announced yet.

I'm honestly not sure what to believe. I'm not going to assume anything until we hear from EA or have evidence like a pre order date.
  • simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member

They've apparently removed it now. I wasn't able to find it. I hope it is true. I wanted Get to Work to be a launch release, so I'm hopeful. Regardless of what pack it is, I'm just ready for new content.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Maybe cats and dogs isn't ready yet but get to work was so they switched them up.
    Maybe cats and dogs isn't ready yet but get to work was so they switched them up.

I mean that doesn't make much sense since they have a plan and they work on them in the order they planned.

Has anything popped up on the title screen of the Sims 4 console? Dine out and romantic garden showed up before they were announced. I haven't played in a while.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Kartel112Kartel112 Posts: 17 Member
    Nothing popped up usually when something is about to drop the console hints at it
    I think we'll hear something on the 14th.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • EngBenhourEngBenhour Posts: 10 New Member
    Get to work announce
    EngBenhour wrote: »
    Get to work announce

Source...?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    Okay idk why they only announced it on Twitter...it took.forever to find it
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    Just because it was wrong about Cats and Dogs doesn't mean it will be wrong about everything though I hope we see Outdoor Retreat and Spa Day added soon.
  • rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    Just because it was wrong about Cats and Dogs doesn't mean it will be wrong about everything though I hope we see Outdoor Retreat and Spa Day added soon.
    I think the dates could be correct and that’s good enough for me. :)
    It would be cool if Bowling Stuff is coming in April. I even told SimGuruDuke on twitter I'd love for that to release in April.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    It would be cool if Bowling Stuff is coming in April. I even told SimGuruDuke on twitter I'd love for that to release in April.

Hoping for a game pack in April.

We've had a lot of stuff packs now and only 2EP 2GP

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• TuttyGamer8TuttyGamer8 Posts: 51 Member
    Where did these rumored dates originate?
    Where did these rumored dates originate?

I think it was leaked from a retail store.

Tbh it makes sense why it this didn't out to be true. Why would a store have the list of future releases that's mostly digital content?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Sydney_unicorn123Sydney_unicorn123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Any news regarding the cats & dogs PS4 release date please?
    Any news regarding the cats & dogs PS4 release date please?

Not yet unfortunately. I'm guessing July.