Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Sims 4 Pack Ideas

1235...Next

Comments

• tharisttharist Posts: 9 New Member
    Another pack idea is something I think would be kinda cheeky and something never really exploited in games before - a suburban pack. This would have to be a game/expansion pack as the world is crucial. A stereotypical suburban world (think Rancho Camelot from Dreamwork's "Over the Hedge"). Having cookie cutter like houses and typical items (bring back favorite lawn ornaments like a flamingo). Co-concepts that could ship with this game include a teacher career (it doesn't need to be playable) or maybe even a revival of the playable daycare option from Sims 3 Generations. Other co-concepts include sports (for all ages) (think the stereotypical "soccer-mom"). Cars could be another nice concept to introduce in a pack like this. This pack should be very family oriented and cater to all life-stages and therefore cars/garages (a suburban staple) are essential to establishing the right look of the houses (think mini-vans/SUVs for families).
  • minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    > @tharist said:
    > Another pack idea is something I think would be kinda cheeky and something never really exploited in games before - a suburban pack. This would have to be a game/expansion pack as the world is crucial. A stereotypical suburban world (think Rancho Camelot from Dreamwork's "Over the Hedge"). Having cookie cutter like houses and typical items (bring back favorite lawn ornaments like a flamingo). Co-concepts that could ship with this game include a teacher career (it doesn't need to be playable) or maybe even a revival of the playable daycare option from Sims 3 Generations. Other co-concepts include sports (for all ages) (think the stereotypical "soccer-mom"). Cars could be another nice concept to introduce in a pack like this. This pack should be very family oriented and cater to all life-stages and therefore cars/garages (a suburban staple) are essential to establishing the right look of the houses (think mini-vans/SUVs for families).

OH! the sport for all age would be so nice :O maybe more in a family oriented pack tought as I personnaly feel the game is already centered around suburban area. this would not prevent the possibility to add really kitch kind of items like the flamingo, or the limonade stand :P

As someone who played soccer for a long time, I admit I would love to see my sims get into parascolar sport activities. there could even be a carreer to be a coach :P
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    > @tharist said:
    > Another pack idea is something I think would be kinda cheeky and something never really exploited in games before - a suburban pack. This would have to be a game/expansion pack as the world is crucial. A stereotypical suburban world (think Rancho Camelot from Dreamwork's "Over the Hedge"). Having cookie cutter like houses and typical items (bring back favorite lawn ornaments like a flamingo). Co-concepts that could ship with this game include a teacher career (it doesn't need to be playable) or maybe even a revival of the playable daycare option from Sims 3 Generations. Other co-concepts include sports (for all ages) (think the stereotypical "soccer-mom"). Cars could be another nice concept to introduce in a pack like this. This pack should be very family oriented and cater to all life-stages and therefore cars/garages (a suburban staple) are essential to establishing the right look of the houses (think mini-vans/SUVs for families).

OH! the sport for all age would be so nice :O maybe more in a family oriented pack tought as I personnaly feel the game is already centered around suburban area. this would not prevent the possibility to add really kitch kind of items like the flamingo, or the limonade stand :P

As someone who played soccer for a long time, I admit I would love to see my sims get into parascolar sport activities. there could even be a carreer to be a coach :P

Good ideas we really need car's and bikes back, I woundn't care at this point if they are like sims 2 , it is crazy that our sims are the only sims that don't have cars. while we see others driving by. no matter what our sims are poor , middle class or very rich. it is nuts.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • BaltiBalti Posts: 34 Member
    I've posted this in some other threads, but I want to share it here too!

"Other than a Werewolf GP similar to the Vampire one we got and one with Witches (+ carnivals, astrology, fortune tellers & curses),
    Seasons EP, University EP, some kind of hotel managing tropical & alpine pack with snorkling and diving/skiing and snowboarding,
    and maybe even a UK inspired GP/EP centered around Royalty, I just want loads of destination worlds for travelling and adventuring sims.

I'd absolutely LOOOVE a Tibet/Nepal Adventure destination world with snowy mountains..
    Exotic temples with monks and snow storms that keep you inside ( unless you want to die by getting stuck in snow or something or maybe stumble upon the rare Yeti ) and you could spend your time learning Kung Fu or meditating :D
    I'd 100% prefer this over a regular China/Japan/Korea/Mongolia/Thailand vacation or whatever.. This is the one I want the most more than any other destination pack <3

Also I'd really really like to have a UAE/Istanbul Middle Eastern Arabian inspired one.. With desert adventures on camels, camping under the starts in bedouin tents, belly dancing and spice/perfume/carpet markets etc and some exotic architecture! Maybe you could stumble upon magic lamps and genies if you were lucky.

I'd also really like to have back the Egyptian Adventure destination.. I never played Sims 3 and I love Egypt. Pyramid exploration, tombs, curses and archaeology!!

Ooooh and I'd definitely love a Venice destination focused on culture and like ballet/opera/theater/renaissance art and perhaps with it's own masquerade festival or ball :D Maybe they could include a historian/merchant career or perhaps opera-singing/ballet-dancing/acting/sculpturing/perfumery skills. Or tailoring and luxurious fabric shops. Hmm.. Or antique auctions! Lot's of possibilities.

I also wouldn't mind a tropical volcanic tiki island destination maybe inspired by Hawaii or something with beaches and natives that worship the volcano god, but I'm not as interested in this as the other ones now that we have Jungle Adventure and it would be somewhat similar world.

Maybe an Australian outback adventure world could have some potential with exotic and dangerous animals and maybe a career as a zoologist or poison/reptile collector. At least the nature would be a bit different.. "
  • softrosa37softrosa37 Posts: 2 New Member
    here is a fabulous expansion pack ideas;

University/College Life

Live in dorms, explore new careers, study groups
    labs, placement test, exams, school lunches,

Degree fields; ideas
    science- biology, astrobiology (aliens life), neuroscience, robotics
    art- sculpting, metalworking, pottery, sewing, graffiti
    fine arts- choir class, drama (acting), modeling, new instruments; harp, flute, saxophone, drums
    Business- accounting, business owning, advertising/marketing,
    culinary-chefs, restaurant owners, fast food
    Education- teachers, principles, psychology

New jobs/careers;

Biologist, astrobiologist (Sixam), neuroscience (brain surgeon)
    new objects; pottery wheel, soldering table, sculpting blocks, sewing machine
    harp, drums, saxophone, flute, laptops, mp3 players,
    caged pets for science experiments, school projects for college students

new lots; dorms, scrapyards, food trucks(greasy food), fast food restaurants,
    new traits; nerd, eclectic, stubborn. introvert, class clown, troublemaker, health-nut,
    new fashion trends; LED clothing, sci-fi inspired, emo, gothic, geometric

Other packs I'd like to see are a futuristic pack with robots, space flight, synthetic food, 3d printers, robotic machines/artificial intelligence, solar power, driver-less transportation, and of course Season would be amazing if it could be more realistic to its environment (neighborhood) disasters could be random ( tornadoes, floods,severe storms etc)

I also wouldn't mind getting spiral/split-level...right now you can't do anything with those 🐸🐸🐸🐸 stairs. this isn't a complicated thing...Sims 2 and 3 had these...you can even patch them in.
    Alright have fun developing....
  • Dellimaccas123Dellimaccas123 Posts: 94 Member
    I love the sims 4 but i dont love the babies that was one of my favourite parts of the game in sims 3 and now you cant even see if you baby is upset or s hungry or need attention it just like having a pet you cant select it to see whats wrong you have to just keep trying stuff till it works and there stuck constantly in the bassinet and its lame

wouldn't it be amazing if the sims team made an expansion or game pack for babies with different activities to do with your little one
    like scans for your pregnant sim, check ups at your doctor or call out from the midwife to check on the babies if that was easier to make happen, prams so you could take your babies with you, the option to take them out of their bassinets and put them were ever like you could in sims 3, some new items like clothes for your baby and furniture like cribs and prams change tables baby rockers also a new interactive career like daycare with babies involved too
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    I love the sims 4 but i dont love the babies that was one of my favourite parts of the game in sims 3 and now you cant even see if you baby is upset or s hungry or need attention it just like having a pet you cant select it to see whats wrong you have to just keep trying stuff till it works and there stuck constantly in the bassinet and its lame

wouldn't it be amazing if the sims team made an expansion or game pack for babies with different activities to do with your little one
    like scans for your pregnant sim, check ups at your doctor or call out from the midwife to check on the babies if that was easier to make happen, prams so you could take your babies with you, the option to take them out of their bassinets and put them were ever like you could in sims 3, some new items like clothes for your baby and furniture like cribs and prams change tables baby rockers also a new interactive career like daycare with babies involved too
    I’d be down for this sounds really great i like that you didn’t only suggest baby things but pregnancy overall i think it shou be a game pack and i would love the following things
    Baby showers
    Ultrasounds
    Doctor check ups like you suggested would add more realism
    Pregnancie photoshoot
    Cast of the moms belly wich you can make bu buying a kit in build buy
    More baby clothing
    More bassinets and baby beds like the ones from ts2
    Changing table also usable for toddlers
    Baby swing also usable for toddlers
    Baby play mat
    Strollers also usable for toddlers
    With a high enough cooking skill you can make better bottled milk wich makes their hunger decay slower
    You can invite sims to see the baby once born for like a baby visit
    Option to place baby for adoption
    Baby’s can learn to crawl
    Thwy look different from eachother maybe even being able to create them in cas? Might be to much tho
    These are my ideas i really hope for something like this
  • Sims4ihaveallpacksSims4ihaveallpacks Posts: 1 New Member
    > @VictorianGold said:
    > For a while now I have been wondering why EA has not created a format for the Sims franchise that allows you to edit your sim family history in Create-a-Sim. I'm referring to the ability to create a family and then to edit in deceased parents and grandparents (ect), as well as how they died. This would help players create more intricate families with history, rather than having to play pre-made households or create their own family history through play.

Yes Like TS3. I want to make the full Goth family tree to make it more realistic. and if i could edit my own family for your actual relatives