Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Proposal: The Royal Family EP.

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Haha, British EP.
    Good, and the competition for TeeFury's life sized TARDIS had just opened to people outside the US too.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    The uk isn't the only kingdom. I know many people seem to think so, but the Netherlands is a kingdom, norway and denmark, belgium, spain. This proposal is too British. I would like it more if it is not based on a real Royal family. It needs to be more simlike.
    IMO, the sims is too American.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Rinilex wrote: »
    Speaking as a Brit, that sounds terrible.

Totally agree! This is not what Great Britain is about! I do, however, like the idea of tea houses/shops and afternoon tea!

• Options
    jimmyatlantisjimmyatlantis Posts: 26 New Member
    Go to ID: DerTollerJimmys and seek at his gallery von der Atlantis family. Than you have some royals family there. The life from his account like a little at royal life and yes, than can also need von der Atlantis-von Habsbirg royals too in the Sims 4. Not only castel build up but also palace and maby India Royal who has build the Taj Mahal?
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    I would rather take the inbeeds in the trailer parks over the ones in the castle.
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited March 2016
    This is too british in my opinion. However, how about aristrocatic families? They could have family trees, riches, history and a legacy. I don't think we need actual kings and queens- aristrocats would be enough.
  • Options
    KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    To hell with the Royal Parasites! Those freeloaders own half the country as a birthright, a complete anachronism in the 21st Century. If I can have a revolution and shoot the lot I'll take it = otherwise a thousand times no!!!
  • Options
    BaltiBalti Posts: 34 Member
    I absolutely support this!!! I would want it like you described it though in a modern UK inspired world, and not medieval.
    I can take a smaller dose of medieval/renaissance culture/aesthetics in an Italian (perhaps Venetian) inspired vacation destination world.
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Check out this royalty mod. It add a good bit of gameplay. https://llazyneiph.tumblr.com/royalty-mod
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    edited October 2019
    Historical Costumes, powdered wigs - and guillotines. Please.

Edit: Speaking of... Headless ghosts carrying their heads under an arm would be marvelous.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top