Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees!

Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
I wanna see a picture of your family trees with a little bit of info about your legacy!

youll%20find_zpsmhn4jx2w.jpg

This is the picture of the in game family tree.

youll%20find%20somethign%20waiting_zpsgbiwh1ni.jpg

This is the more mapped out family tree I have done on www.Familyecho.com

This is the longest legacy I have ever done in a sims game (as in played from the beginning sim, I've mapped out family trees for stories using sims but this is different) The game save was started during Cool Kitchen and so far only 1 culling on a sims father I couldn't remember.

It's an Alien Legacy and the first born with the most dominant Alien Dna gets the legacy. The red arrow points to all of those the Legacy went to.

For example the last generation, the oldest sister is only half Alien so by default the Legacy passes on to her little Sister since she is full alien.
There has been alot of drama and I'm loving the story.

In my Legacy it is Game over if there is no more eligible heirs to take over. The rules are you have to have at least some alien dna to take over, so any adopted sims are never allowed to have the Legacy. Any sim who isn't next in line for the Legacy is kicked out of the mansion when they reach young adulthood. The Legacy owner lives with their Partner and any of their kids teen and younger along with their parents until their deaths.
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Comments

• Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    That's one impressive family tree! :smiley:

Here's mine so far. I'm not doing a legacy 'challenge' as such, more of a very big family which I plan to keep expanding for a long time. It all started with Brigitte Angelo, who then married Brendon Fraser (I ended up merging their last names together and the entire family now shares the last name Frangelo). Brendon's mother Emery and sister Elsie also show up in the family tree. Brigitte and Brendon went on to have 3 biological children: Kayla, Ryan, and Elizabeth. A little while before Elizabeth was born, they adopted a girl named Joyce. Being the oldest, Kayla moved out first and had a one night stand with a man called Art Leal, resulting in her only child, Minkz. Joyce met her future wife Karlee when they were both teens and they recently moved out and adopted a little girl called Annabella. I created an Alien for Ryan to potentially marry (Aurora), and they hit it off quickly. They are now married and have 3 Sim/Alien hybrid children: Salvador, Alistair, and Chloe. Elizabeth only just moved out but she is currently pregnant and I'm so excited to continue her story. This is definitely one of my favourite families I've ever played with in The Sims 4.

(Btw, sorry Brigitte isn't in the family tree - she's definitely there but I didn't notice when I took the screenshot. There are screenshots of her as an Adult in the Happy Play thread though. She's now an Elder.)

Frangelo.png

duck.jpg
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited July 2019
    link removed

I gave up on those family tree websites. And the game one is useless cause the sims get culled.
    Post edited by Simpkin on
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Lovely tree, and a very interesting background as well. I haven't seen many alien legacies around the forum, nice to see something new.

Here's my family tree of my main game :) I'd put in a picture but it's pretty wide. My patriarch was culled early game along with his first son's wife, so in game the tree is wonky.
    As for the game, mine is pretty much a normal legacy with little to no rules. Everyone gets to do whatever, but the game is generally focused to benefit the "true" heir, or children that come from my patriarch's daughter, Danna. Her brothers were adopted. I'm also in the middle of writing out a story for the events that took place to where I'm at now.
    I haven't really progressed with my current heir because of it, and I was also preoccupied with the family of the heir's second cousin once removed instead... :joy:
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    I love seeing everyone's family trees! Someday I hope to get mine that long, but right now it's only two sims with a baby on the way!
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited September 2016
    Here's one I made myself, simply because the pictures in the game's family trees are a bit small for my liking.
    Family_Tree.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Here's one I made myself, simply because the pictures in the game's family trees are a bit small for my liking.
    Family_Tree.png

Beautiful tree! I love how neat it is.
    I've tried making my own before but my trees got real weird after a while that I couldn't rightly express it without things being messed up. Very nice!
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    I've got a huuuuuuge family tree that I've been playing over the Sims 3 and 4! It's basically every household I play is connected to this Legacy, or will become connected in some way, that way they all share something with eachother <3

My Family Tree
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    Family_Tree.png

Beautiful tree! I love how neat it is.
    I've tried making my own before but my trees got real weird after a while that I couldn't rightly express it without things being messed up. Very nice!

Thank you very much and I understand, that family tree took me like 100 drafts XD But its fun so it didn't feel like that. Lots of the sims relationships are complicated so I'm drawing lines all over the place and hoping people can decipher them.
  • wakeuprosiwakeuprosi Posts: 41 Member
    theplumtreeapp. com/public .html#5a8f3a012c34b4000f13dfc7

I've just been casually playing with this family for a couple months :) (Take away the spaces from the link for it to work; I'm not allowed to post links yet)
    B)
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Saukkola1 wrote: »
    theplumtreeapp. com/public .html#5a8f3a012c34b4000f13dfc7

I've just been casually playing with this family for a couple months :) (Take away the spaces from the link for it to work; I'm not allowed to post links yet)

Skylar had 12 kids?!
  • Horsielover4everHorsielover4ever Posts: 7 New Member
    Oh wow, this is old. Anyway, this is a legacy I started back in what, August 2017? I started off with a ship from one of my all-time favourite book series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, which is Percabeth, and they had kids. My other ship, known as Solangelo, had twins, Nico Jr and Will Jr. Will had kids with Naomi, Annie and Percy. Annie had a child with Apollo, and Percy (the more recent one) copulated with Artemis, Apollo's twin. {Wow, I just realised that this is a matriarchial legacy.} Annie's child, Clarisse, got pregnant at 16, with the child of the ship Caleo, who's name was Juan. Clarisse and Juan had two children, with the first-born being named Lily, and the smol bean being called Elizabeth. Whoo, I think I just described the basics of my Jackson-Chase tree, which you can see here: http: //familyecho.com/ ?p=CVDT4&c=8dssoymd21&f=406338182290842770 {Take out the spaces.}
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    edited July 2019
    I love my FamBam. This is the longest I've been with any family and they're all so crazy and different. I'm having so much fun! https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/5ad8c40e6632e1000fe8da2c
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree