Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bunkbeds

please for the love of plumbob please can we get bunkbeds. my sim unexpectedly got pregnant and had triplets and i want bunkbeds to save space in the room. i also miss them from the sim 3 they added so much space
8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Yes I need bunkbeds for children & toddlers. It would be so nice to have little bunkbeds for toddlers, watch them climb. :)
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @Jordan061102 i majorly agree! that would be sooo adorable!
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Parenthood would have been the perfect pack to add bunkbeds as well...
  • hannahdesney_hannahdesney_ Posts: 21 Member
    Yes!! Some of the apartment rooms are so small. It would be perfect for bunk beds.
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    Agreed! I'm crossing my fingers they'll be included in a free patch.
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    My guessing is bunk beds will probably comes with university pack and I could use a spiral stairs and ladder too.

The Sims Game
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    If they add bunk beds I hope they also add the beds that were like the bunk beds but without the bottom bunk.

I loved putting drawers or computer desks underneath them in TS3.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    My guessing is bunk beds will probably comes with university pack and I could use a spiral stairs and ladder too.

I understand that not everyone uses bunkbeds so it could be in a pack, but I don't agree with buying a pack for simply more stairs.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • LeahRae993LeahRae993 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Sonia016 said:
    > My guessing is bunk beds will probably comes with university pack and I could use a spiral stairs and ladder too.

I feel like bunks should have come in the Kids Room Stuff Pack if anything, that makes the most sense to me; but seeing as they weren't, here's to hoping they're in a future pack/expansion/patch
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    LeahRae993 wrote: »
    > @Sonia016 said:
    > My guessing is bunk beds will probably comes with university pack and I could use a spiral stairs and ladder too.

I feel like bunks should have come in the Kids Room Stuff Pack if anything, that makes the most sense to me; but seeing as they weren't, here's to hoping they're in a future pack/expansion/patch

That, or parenthood...
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Yes, I have wanted bunk beds for a while now!
  • xBlueAdamxxBlueAdamx Posts: 5 New Member
    This would be helpful and so fun. This is a need.
    @Tentacrocacles sorry late reply the one that has no bottom bed is called a loft bed and i agree that would be amazing to have tbh i love putting desks or small dressers under it
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    If they ever have a stuff pack for bedroom furniture (and some new pajamas's while they're at it), I would love the inclusion of not only bunkbeds, but also this type of bed with a desk underneath:
    dominique-bureau-voor-verhoogd-bed-mathy-by-bols.jpg
    hoogslaper-bed-met-bureau-coca-4-510-565.jpg

Great for apartments with small bedrooms!
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Oh and how much I would love something like this (never gonna happen though):
    hochbett-wickey-crazy-smoky-mit-rutsche-rot-rot-ohne-weisse-farbe-630760-by-wickey-rood-rood-a7b.jpg

:love:
    edited February 2018
    @LiesSim ohhh those are beds i want too those would be perfect for tiny builds
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm all for bunk beds for children and up, but given the programmers penchant for disallowing things that wouldn't be allowed in the real world, bunk beds for toddlers doesn't make any sense. It is standard for bunk beds to come with an advisory warning that they should only be used for children 8 & up.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited February 2018
    @mintycupcake My kids have used bunkbeds since they were about three and we haven't had any accidents and most have railings now unlike when I was little and you could just roll off the bed. I would love if toddlers could use them or at the very least the bottom bunk... on second thought that might not work since toddlers have smaller beds, but maybe they could come up with something.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm all for bunk beds for children and up, but given the programmers penchant for disallowing things that wouldn't be allowed in the real world, bunk beds for toddlers doesn't make any sense. It is standard for bunk beds to come with an advisory warning that they should only be used for children 8 & up.

Thank's to give them an excuse to not doing them.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member
    I agree, bunk beds would be great. I also want the loft bed back that Sims 3 had. You could put a desk or sofa under there or even a door to the other room, I believe.
  • littleconnor12simlittleconnor12sim Posts: 12 New Member
    I don't care if they name it Bedroom Stuff, bedrooms for all ages are lacking bunk beds etc
  • wakeuprosiwakeuprosi Posts: 41 Member
    I miss them so much! I used to have that working bunkbed CC, but it stopped working. :(
    B)
  • notmothergothelnotmothergothel Posts: 42 Member
    Actually toddler bunk beds are a thing, although I only found one example this morning. The Plastiko Fire Truck Toddler Bunk Bed is a bunk bed for toddlers. I am not sure how to post photos though. Just google Plastiko Fire Truck Toddler Bunk Bed and it should pop up.

I also found that there is such a thing as bunk cribs for babies. I wouldn't use them in real life, but they do exist. I googled Space Saver Two-Level Crib, once again I wish I knew how to add in pictures.

While I was looking up these two ideas a twin sized triple bunk bed popped up in the search. The one I found was called the Coaster Mythos Triple Layer Bunk Bed In Cappuccino. Pictures would be perfect, sorry all. Maybe someone else could post the pics?

Surely they have no excuse because these things do exists in real life.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Actually toddler bunk beds are a thing, although I only found one example this morning. The Plastiko Fire Truck Toddler Bunk Bed is a bunk bed for toddlers. I am not sure how to post photos though. Just google Plastiko Fire Truck Toddler Bunk Bed and it should pop up.

I also found that there is such a thing as bunk cribs for babies. I wouldn't use them in real life, but they do exist. I googled Space Saver Two-Level Crib, once again I wish I knew how to add in pictures.

While I was looking up these two ideas a twin sized triple bunk bed popped up in the search. The one I found was called the Coaster Mythos Triple Layer Bunk Bed In Cappuccino. Pictures would be perfect, sorry all. Maybe someone else could post the pics?

Surely they have no excuse because these things do exists in real life.

Welcome to the forum! Btw, you have to be a member to start posting pics, but now that you are, you now have to upload the pic to a third party pic hosting site like Imgur if on your computer, or simply grab the image link and insert the image link in the insert image button on the text box.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png