Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Candy Behr always the brides maid never the bride.

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @Karababy52 I had a similar problem with my sim. Arnold was good friends with Alice and they had known each other since they were toddlers. As a teen, he tried romantic interactions, but he kept getting rejected. He's still single to this day.

Aw, man, that's too bad. You'd think since they knew each other forever it would be easier to start a romance. Thomas kept getting rejected too.

The weird part is that their friendship bar never took a hit afterward. Now that they're besties, it stays pegged on full no matter what.

If she's in a flirty mood, he can flirt with her and the romance bar goes up a smidge. But as soon as he tries anything else, nope, back off buddy. lol Then the romance bar goes down a little, it's like a yoyo that never progresses very far. lol
  • MintiSimbleMintiSimble Posts: 20 Member
    On my YouTube channel I'm playing a legacy and my founder is dating Candy lol
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    I never really thought of it that way, but it’s true, isn’t it? Candy always becomes friends with my sims, even if they don’t actively pursue a friendship with her.

There was only one save a long time ago where I discovered she had a fling with Joaquin Le Chien. Unfortunately, I found out about it after my sim started dating him and he moved in with her. Candy was friends with my sim in that save, too. :grimace: I learned quickly that Joaquin was a player, though. Dude had the audacity to flirt with Eliza Pancakes in front of my sim multiple times. :confounded: After she went down to cry in the closet, Candy autonomously came to hug her, then Joaquin came around and kissed her on the cheek like nothing happened. :unamused:

Even though she kinda backstabbed my sim in that save, Candy’s still a fave of mine. She quickly becomes a part of my sims’ lives and has attended many weddings in my game. I guess “bridesmaid” is pretty accurate, even if she ends up sleeping on the benches 9/10 times. :lol:
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited February 2018
    I hope this doesn't count as a necro as it's only been 2 months. My sim settled down with Candy!
    02-10-18_12-51-48_PM.png
    The wedding was at the chalet.
    02-15-18_4-41-30_PM.png
    They have 2 daughters, a toddler and a baby.
    02-17-18_12-30-14_PM.png
    02-19-18_7-46-47_PM.png
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    edited February 2018
    In my game she had an afair with Joaquin ( their daughter is in my avatar picture), but then married a woman and lived happily ever after. Joaquin was married to Akira at the time of affair.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

In my Get Together family she married one of my Sims and they had a gorgeous daughter. They broke up when the daughter was a child, but later rekindled their romance and remarried :)

68eMmfj.png

Their wedding day. I changed her hair since I'm not a huge fan of her original hair

KM4B0vu.png

Their daughter

6gTEc7L.png

Their second chance ♥

sWr230R.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    In my game, Candy married Malcolm Landgraab. Though it wasn't mutual really; Malcolm bound a voodoo doll to her and had her fall in love with him that way!
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    In my current game, she's just one of many notches in my sim's bedpost. She did deliver triplets, though. xD
    For those of you interested in genetics (like me), I'm posting some pictures of the daughters as teens.
    Name: Lolli
    Traits: Outgoing, Dance Machine
    Aspiration: Leader of the Pack
    Appearance:
    03-17-18_8-23-40_PM.png
    Name: Coco
    Traits: Goofball, Geek
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Appearance:
    03-17-18_8-23-53_PM.png
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    In my save she is a doctor who doesn't have time for dating. All her free time goes at the clubs tho but she is not there to find a partner, she just wants to party.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    In my one save, my sim married her. The actual problem was her younger sister who didn't connect with anyone, until she found a redhead guy at ruins. The only sim I ever got her to have positive romantic interactions with.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I had one of my own Sims marry her but Tbh she's super boringgg.
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    In my one save, my sim married her. The actual problem was her younger sister who didn't connect with anyone, until she found a redhead guy at ruins. The only sim I ever got her to have positive romantic interactions with.

I can relate. The thread should be that Yuki’s never the bride. I moved her out when she aged up to YA. She’s almost an adult now and MCCC still hasn’t had her get married.
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    In my one save, Candy was interested in one of my two married sims who were in her club, but it wasn't mutual.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    In my game, Candy married later in life to Jackson Ford when his wife died. YvCv8vQ.png
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Candy is one of the Sims Shinya has a very LONG and dramatic relationship that is both additive and toxic for each of them. Upon complementing the woohoo with 50 sims achievement, I married them and was planning on having happy healthy relationship until the heir was older but the game decided other wise...lol In each game she has a love some sort of love triangle going on between Joaquin and Sergio but leaves that whole mess for even a more mess.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I love Candy. She married the heiress of an abandoned challenge I was doing and they had two children together. More recently, she married Akira Kibo in my rotational save and they also have two children together.
  • Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    In my game I cheated and aged Candy and Yuki down to toddlers so that they could be childhood friends of my sims. I also "resurrected" grandma Behr to take care of them and made her look more Asian. Judging from their facial features and Yuki's name I always assumed they were mixed. Candy ended up being my sim's high-school girlfriend but they eventually broke up and remained good friends. It's funny, like the op stated, Candy tends to end up as the cool friend but never the love interest of my sims lol
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Jprp83 wrote: »
    In my game I cheated and aged Candy and Yuki down to toddlers so that they could be childhood friends of my sims. I also "resurrected" grandma Behr to take care of them and made her look more Asian. Judging from their facial features and Yuki's name I always assumed they were mixed. Candy ended up being my sim's high-school girlfriend but they eventually broke up and remained good friends. It's funny, like the op stated, Candy tends to end up as the cool friend but never the love interest of my sims lol

I always thought Yuki changed her name to be edgy and that she just really loves anime :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    @paradiseplanet haha that'd make sense too. I guess they can be whatever we want them to be :smile:
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    In one of my saves she was married to Caleb Vatore.He turned her into a vampire without her willing but then she frogave him and got married,(yeah long story). However, they were living in modern conditions in San Myshuno a while after the wedding and had 3 adorable kids. The girl is so cute and fun to play with in my opinion. She is one of my all time favorite premades. :smile:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    edited March 2018
    So for an update. In my current game Candy is once again good friends with my Sim. One night they went out to the club together and the DJ was killing it that night and the two of them became very flirty from dancing to the music. One thing led to another and they ended up having a little fun in the closet at the club.
    The next day when they both calmed down they decided to be “just friends”. However Candy soon found out that she was now pregnant. So my Sim and Candy moved in together as roommates to raise the kid together as friends.

Haha still can’t end up the romance option. But am having allot of fun with this save.
  • Hollander_160Hollander_160 Posts: 2 New Member
    In my gameplay Candy plays a huge role. William and her mother Rowena are vampires who live in Windenburg. There're party animals who do not care about anything else. They have a group of friends includes Candy and she is a good friend of William. One day in a party they had a one-night stand relationship and Candy got pregnant. They promised each other to stick as friends but they keep having affairs. After Candy gave birth to their vampire daughter Bridget, Candy moved to William. William started to a relationship whit Morgan and thought he was in love with Morgen and wanted to marry her. Candy and William made a deal. If William turns Candy into a vampire she won't need to stick on his side anymore and can live alone with her vampire daughter forever. William accepted it and turned Candy into a vampire and then proposed to Morgan. After the engagement Morgan got pregnant but William kept having affairs with Candy. At the end of the day they were saying themself they are friends. William wasn't there for Morgan when she gave birth to their son Avery and they got married. William realized after the wedding that the only woman he loved is Candy. He planned to get a divorce but before that Morgan died in a fire. He mourned for Morgan about a year and then he told Candy how much he loved her and proposed to her. Now they are a happy family together with their three kids Bridget, Avery and their daughter Tyler. William still is an irresponsible person and tries so hard to maintain a relationship but he is a great father.
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

Candy actually was a bride in my game. She's married to Riley, and together they have two adopted daughters who are almost ready for college. I've actually grown quite attached to her.

53.png

59.png

TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg