Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What else is there to do on a rainy cold day in Qld

Well housework is done... coffee sitting on my desk... dog and cat sleeping on the bed... music playing on the IPod... day off work, so I guess I will re organize my Sims game. I think I will make new games, saving them as the town names rather than my usual hap hazard saving of titles like Pets, new builds, new sims. I think this may make me want to play again :)

hope your day is going good. xoxo
h8U3C4c.png

Comments

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I'm looking forward to the new game pack. I should have my sci-fi builds finished soon after it comes out so I'll be ready to build some jungle ruins for Nukecrest as well as some huts and maybe another grotto type build but on a larger scale. :)
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    can't wait to see your new builds
    h8U3C4c.png
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ It is still raining would you believe.my son is complaining, I said I would rather the rain than the unbearable heat we have been having,here in QLD!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Send some over to Darwin. Rain's been a bit slow the last few days. :)
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    ~ It is still raining would you believe.my son is complaining, I said I would rather the rain than the unbearable heat we have been having,here in QLD!

Yes - but my little dogs are stuck indoors and they aren't entirely happy about that. I generally take them to the park or for a walk in the afternoons and lately it's been either raining or there's a storm. Not happy. But am enjoying the respite from the heat.
    @Karritz love your photo of your furbaby
    h8U3C4c.png
    giggler36 wrote: »
    @Karritz love your photo of your furbaby

Thank you. He is one of a pair. The other one is my avatar on our old AuNZ forum that's since been closed.

We went to the dog park yesterday afternoon and it had been raining. The little one (from the old forum) found a mud puddle and was rolling in it before I noticed it was even there. This time she got totally soaked in mud so I let her have fun for about 20 minutes, then I had to get them home as the lightning was getting a bit fierce. She knew she was going to get into trouble eventually so when she dashed past me to roll in the mud again I shouted Stop at her and she dropped and crouched there waiting for the trouble she knew she was overdue for. So I put on her lead and all three of us headed for the car. She stank of swampy water and mud. I dread to think what she transferred to the car. I tried to wrap her up in an old jumper but it was not possible to control the situation with two of them and couldn't get one into the car while she was still outside. Eventually we got home and she Hates baths - but she knew she was in trouble and actually got into the shower unassisted. There was a massive amount of mud that came off her but she did end up squeaky clean. Then I noticed Mickey was a bit smelly too and had one huge muddy paw print on his back where she'd jumped on him during their efforts to either be both in or both out of the car. So he'll be getting a bath today sometime too.

lol @Karritz I hear you there, mine went to the groomers the other week and got nice and white again... I went to work the other night when it was really raining and came home to a black dog!!! so Miss Minty had a shower :) she was not impressed with it at all
    h8U3C4c.png
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    lol @giggler36 & @Karritz it must be bathe the doggy's this week... I care for my disabled daughters dog ( maltese shitzu - male Buddy) as daughter is now in care.. put him out on chain ( as my fence not fixed and he keeps digging holes from a white dog to a dunno wat colour it is haha not black but filthy.. thus the doggy groomer came n got him to bathe him so he is booked in again this Friday .. I cant do it anymore bein in wheelchair n other issues .. but he sure loves his doggy man, goes for a ride in his car now to his house n gets all cleaned up n returned to me .. thought I would give him a good clean-up on the 16th feb in time for his 7th Birthday on the 21st feb .. 3 birthdays in one week mine, my new baby grandson ( who is a 9 days old now) n Buddy lol
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    edited February 2018
    @mshadai My little one who got all muddy belongs to my son who is working overseas. She is a Maltese Shitzu too. She had the most fun ever the day she got muddy. She couldn't believe I let her continue to have fun for about 20 minutes of racing around madly just beaming with delight. She's going to be 10 yrs in April. She must have gone back to that mud puddle at least 10 times and had a wonderful roll, run around the park, roll in the grass, back to the mud and so on. I didn't time her but I did get a video which I'll eventually send to him and explain to him why I had to leave her at the park that night. I noticed when I got into the car today there are muddy footprints all over the front seats. Will have to do some serious cleaning there I think. Lucky the seats are a dark colour.

The pair of them are getting really hairy at the moment and they are booked in for a haircut on Friday.
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    @Karritz OH that is priceless I would love to take buddy somewhere n let him loose being in a wheelchair n no pets on public transport make it so difficult .. :)
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
    edited February 2018
    mshadai wrote: »
    @Karritz OH that is priceless I would love to take buddy somewhere n let him loose being in a wheelchair n no pets on public transport make it so difficult .. :)

Someone posted this of her on Facebook.
    Muddy_Mia.jpg

Muddy_Mia2.jpg

I don't have my car often these days either as my other son borrows it and he seems to need to be in it most of the time so we don't get to the park as often as I'd like.