Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

1272829303133...Next

Comments

• EnvyfanEnvyfan Posts: 142 Member
    tried it the other day and it still works! so much stuff...
  • Symb10sisSymb10sis Posts: 93 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Franny Despite my trying to hoard my current lot of Simpoints, I couldn't resist trying this due to the number of people who've vouched for it's efficacy. To my utter shock and delight, it worked perfectly! It cost me exactly 400 Simpoints for all of it. After the incredibly awful day I've had, I thought for sure that I'd be the one person it just totally failed on, lol.

The only downside (if I want to risk even calling it that) was that I'd already bought one or two (I can't even remember exactly because I'm so dumbfounded by this right now) of the included sets when they went on sale over time (not too many though, thankfully). Like I recently posted in another thread, I really wish I'd known about all of these Daily Deal threads over the past 5 months or so that I've been buying stuff through DD's. Bad on @Symb10sis for not using the forum. Better late than never though!

You just saved me thousands of Simpoints in about 3 minutes and got me numerous sets that I otherwise never would have been able to afford! If only the whole store worked this way (and after this many years, it probably should). :)

This is nothing short of miraculous and I can't thank you (and everyone who confirmed this) enough!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    Post edited by Symb10sis on
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Symb10sis Glad you managed to get your sets for so cheap too!
    Unfortunately it looks like @Franny is no longer active as her forum profile says: Last Active August 2016 and the Thread doesn't get updated on the first post anymore. :/
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Symb10sis - I am also glad you were successful with the Animal Abounds Cascade. Don't think about the points you may have saved in the past but rather all the points you will save in the future. Keep us posted about all your future deals in the DD thread - Daily Deal (DD) Rotation and Sales Help.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Symb10sisSymb10sis Posts: 93 Member
    @Jahnna Thanks! I didn't notice that Franny was inactive :(. Still though, a million thanks to her (even though she may not see it) and everyone else here for all of this information!

@Me1620 Thanks to you as well! I'm trying not to dwell on all the points I've "thrown away" over the last 4-5 months or so. It's difficult though because I just learned of the thread you linked to (and the spreadsheets) a couple of weeks ago (thanks again to @TreyNutz!). I feel pretty dumb for not perusing and using this forum more. To learn that, all this time, I could have been planning my purchases ahead and making sure that I got the best deals (in the right order) was pretty shocking to say the least. All I was doing prior was getting online every 4-6 hours while I was awake and obsessively checking the current and upcoming deals, then taking what seemed to be the best deal(s) as they arose.

My biggest consolation was that, after looking at the spreadsheets, I did somehow manage to get the best deals on most of the sets/venues that I own. Like I said in another thread recently, I guess I'm a "Savvy Buyer." The biggest exception (besides some of ways to get the many of the compilations super-cheap) was recently learning that Sunlit Tides is coming up for a DD sale on February 8th. I'd bought it through MMAO just a week or so prior because I didn't think that any worlds ever went on DD. 23% off seemed like a good deal...just not compared to 54%, lol. Considering that I have no plans to play that world for quite a while (it was an impulse buy that day), well :(

Honestly though, the saddest part is that my obsession with the deals and wanting to have everything (not to mention mod and CC hunting) has started to take precedence over actually playing the game! It's like part of my brain forgot that I was buying things that could actually be used for something. Now that's an addiction! :smiley:

Thanks again!
  • MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    edited February 2018
    I have exactly 381 simpoints right now and I'm hoping this cascade still works ! :pensive:

Edit: it works!
    Post edited by Merelhyn on
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    @Merelhyn that's so great it still works! I just discovered this thread and I'm planning on trying it tonight, but they did maintenance on the store site today so I'm nervous they nerfed it :D I forgot to reply before about Sunlit Tides, but that's awesome you got it!! I'm in love with it, it's so gorgeous!
  • seanman199seanman199 Posts: 32 Member
    On the list!
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited December 2019
    Already made a start on this Cascade (As Top o' the Tots hairstyles and headwear is already on my Wishlist). Currently I'm at 10% on this.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • pemzy2pemzy2 Posts: 7 New Member
    Just tried this,it didn't work for me, the toddler set is still over 1000 simpoints and i cant afford it :(
  • pemzy2pemzy2 Posts: 7 New Member
    Nevermind, i brought the wrong animals abound set....
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Tried it today, and it work splendidly.
  • ashyxxashyxx Posts: 1 New Member
    https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12744&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:24477 i added it to my wishlist what do I do next
  • HappySimmingHappySimming Posts: 52 Member
    edited October 2020
    I own the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun, but even with Complete your Set

Tip Top Toddler Collection =1355 SP
    Kids! 2010 = 3480 SP.

What did I do wrong?

• EssenceDayeEssenceDaye Posts: 1 New Member
    Still works in 2020!
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2021
    Since I last posted I'm at 49% on the Animals Abound Playground Outdoor Fun; Tip Top Toddler Collection is at 21% and Kids! 2010 is at 3%.

Edit: This still works (Both the Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids! 2010 "Buy" buttons have been replaced by the "Download" buttons)
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Sallyp2020Sallyp2020 Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2021
    It still works ;)
    Post edited by Sallyp2020 on
  • vinkavinka Posts: 22 Member
    it worked yay!!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Sallyp2020 and @vinka - Glad it still works! :)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • mikhaelcool7mikhaelcool7 Posts: 1 New Member
    Still works even in 2022 o:)
  • Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 711 Member
    This still works in July 2023!
  • Silvercloud36Silvercloud36 Posts: 1 New Member
    9 points off, this feels awful :l
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    9 points off, this feels awful :l

I was off too but checked my account and had a free 1000 points to redeem. maybe check that incase.
    THis has happened a few times randomly I have had free points to redeem

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top