Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you be placing a Vet Venue in Selvadado?

Do you intend on putting a vet venue there? If you have you're pets tag along you may need one. Pretty sure your pets will get attacked by squirrels and other animals while there especially since there is a new bush. My sims cat got bit by a squirrel in a bush so the same will probably happen here. The cats especially love to go into the bush and mess with wild life. Dogs may encounter skunks.

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    No. This escape is for my single sims not tied down with kids or pets.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I might try to bring an adventurous dog with me. I doubt I'd place a vet clinic but it makes sense to bring lots of wellness treats to prepare for your pet too. I personally wouldn't bring toddlers/children unless it's a planned vacation without doing the dangerous areas. I might bring them otherwise.. maybe.
    egTcBMc.png
  • TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    I'll probably bring a dog with me to Selvadado, but I doubt I will build a vet venue there. It depends on how many empty lots there are.
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    No Vet clinic, but my Vet Sim won't be traveling without some Wellness Treats in her inventory... :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I might take my pet on vacation, but I would never put my pet in danger.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    No, but my sims will be bringing their pets with them with the wellness treats just in case.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    White Fang meets The Sloth.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    No. I won't.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I forgot about the wellness treats so no I won't be putting a vet lot in Selvadorada.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I may not because right now I play with no pets but may in the future and see how it plays out.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    already got plans for all seven of the buildable lots in the pack, so no vet clinic going there

and, as many others have said, just gonna make sure to bring a bunch of wellness treats with any household that might bring a pet along. i keep an unowned vet clinic in brindleton bay specifically for visiting to raid their vending machine
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Nope. Pets are pretty annoying in TS4 actually.
    I don't want then running around the jungle too tbh.
    I wonder if there will be raccoons and foxes in the jungle? You could have an ocelot or mini leopard.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    required video for the new pack. required i tell you!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgTdsKD-GhE
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    That's actually a great idea! A town that attracts adventurers should have a hospital, even if it's only make-believe. I might build either a bar or a church (library) and add a hospital wing incuding vet equipment to it.
    I think it would have a very small limited Medico Clinic for people. If I did have a vet clinic, I would use the old versions of equipment because a small. jungle country wouldn't have bright, shiny, new stuff,

Maybe, it could be a Clinic for humans and pets. You could put the bare minimum in for pets and throw in a few human hospital things like beds and lab equipment. The game play would only be for pets only but it would look like it was for humans too. And it would have traffic with pets and owners coming in for help.
  • snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    One problem with the wellness treats is it gives your pet the fear bug and they never recover from it, they have not fixed that bug so wellness treats will only create more problems
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    One problem with the wellness treats is it gives your pet the fear bug and they never recover from it, they have not fixed that bug so wellness treats will only create more problems

I thought that had been fixed in a recent patch?
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2018

I thought that had been fixed in a recent patch?

It was fixed. In the December Patch.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No. Why would I? Since pets only roam around the Cats & Dogs neighborhood anyway, I only have vet offices in that neighborhood. Makes sense to me that way.