Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The furnishing of each of the rooms looks very nice! :) The blue colour of the walls in Delicate 2 looks nice, and the green plants on the bedhead wall shelving complement well with it. They look pretty there! The ship, rocket, vase and books are great touches on the other shelving. Very nice vanity table nook! Sims will enjoy sitting there doing their makeup, and the candles are calming for them to see whilst sitting there. The way that you have layered the floor rugs add a very nice look to the room, and the plants are nice touches of nature each side of the foot of the bed.
    Very nice layout of Calm living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting near the fireplace reading a book and listening to music. The space pictures and model pictures look great on the wall. The fairy is a special touch on the sofa side table. The bamboo plants are calming placed either sides of the door for sims to see as they enter the room. Very nice corner windows and plant nooks. It is very nice stylish living room :)
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Thank you Ms Rose♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @Cassee, Delicate and Calm are both just Gorgeous! Love the gorgeous warm colors and the design is impeccable. I hope there's a future build for these two beauties, hint, hint... :blush:
  • Options
    @Cassee, Delicate and Calm are both just Gorgeous! Love the gorgeous warm colors and the design is impeccable. I hope there's a future build for these two beauties, hint, hint... :blush:

Hi Ms Cath. Yes, I do have a build 'in the works' but I have put it on 'ice' for the moment. It's a big Modern. Started 2 more. Almost finished one. I've uploaded a couple of it's rooms, but ONE is giving me the worst headache. The porch roof WILL NOT do what I want it to do. I posted on Ms Bry's patch thread, but I am still at a loss. It's one of those 'build by pic' lots. Sims 4 still needs a ton of building aides and even more building items.

AND .... I always need more stuff. I'm sorta in a Base game mode right now. No idea why. hehe

Thanks for stopping by♥♥

Toodles and Good Night.
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Brand New Build

Basegame Only! 30x20 lot $172,000 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms

Paddington Place
    Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/01293C07145511E887338E71FEE6BF92?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=50&maxis=false

02-17-18_8-51-55nbspPM_zpsqrgnotpn.png

02-17-18_9-00-34nbspPM_zpszrg1ghmf.png

02-17-18_8-54-59nbspPM_zpsusnba6ua.png
    02-17-18_8-56-01nbspPM_zpsug6aht7p.png
    02-17-18_8-56-08nbspPM_zpsnocrnr9j.png
    02-17-18_8-59-42nbspPM_zps241vxkld.png
    02-17-18_9-01-09nbspPM_zps01ty97h4.png
    02-17-18_9-04-07nbspPM_zpsoipddk2o.png
    02-17-18_9-03-34nbspPM_zpsdjz8zlgw.png
    02-14-18_6-47-11nbspPM_zpshchffryp.png
    02-14-18_6-47-16nbspPM_zpsgg7wrvgj.png
    02-14-18_6-46-20nbspPM_zpsu4vhhian.png
    02-17-18_9-01-41nbspPM_zps6xem0xuz.png
    02-17-18_9-01-53nbspPM_zps1imxsngi.png

Thanks for stopping by.
    Toodles♥♥
  • Options
    The exterior design of Paddington Place is so very nice ! :) The roofing looks great! The types and placement of the windows look great! The flowers and plants through the outdoors areas and on the edges of the home look very pretty! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air and keep fit using the punching bag. Very nice sitting nook on the front porch with a very nice floral setting! The furnishing of the interior looks so very nice! Very nice design of the living room! It looks very pretty! The blue colour scheme, patterned wall paneling and type of curtains used look very nice! Very nice sofa seats sitting area near the fireplace for Sims to relax and watch tv near the fire or chat face to face. Sims will enjoy sunshine coming in through the windows, whilst playing chess. Very nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting in the armchair listening to music through the gramophone. Very nice open plan kitchen and dining room area! The light filed dining area is very nice for sims to enjoy looking outdoors at the views whilst eating a meal. The type of dining chairs used look homely. The island stove counter is great! The plants on the counter top, and keys and menu sign decor on the counter edges looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! They each look great! The colour schemes look very nice.
    It is a very special base game only family home! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The exterior design of Paddington Place is so very nice ! :) The roofing looks great! The types and placement of the windows look great! The flowers and plants through the outdoors areas and on the edges of the home look very pretty! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air and keep fit using the punching bag. Very nice sitting nook on the front porch with a very nice floral setting! The furnishing of the interior looks so very nice! Very nice design of the living room! It looks very pretty! The blue colour scheme, patterned wall paneling and type of curtains used look very nice! Very nice sofa seats sitting area near the fireplace for Sims to relax and watch tv near the fire or chat face to face. Sims will enjoy sunshine coming in through the windows, whilst playing chess. Very nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting in the armchair listening to music through the gramophone. Very nice open plan kitchen and dining room area! The light filed dining area is very nice for sims to enjoy looking outdoors at the views whilst eating a meal. The type of dining chairs used look homely. The island stove counter is great! The plants on the counter top, and keys and menu sign decor on the counter edges looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! They each look great! The colour schemes look very nice.
    It is a very special base game only family home! :)

Thank you, Ms Rose for your lovely comments♥♥
  • Options
    @Cassee, Paddington Place (Love the name!) is so Charming, Cass! I love those little spot gardens you placed around the yard. So pretty! The interiors are gorgeous and so cozy. Nice work with the color coordination for each room! Love your creative idea for *hiding* the back of the cooktop. So cool! B)<3
  • Options
    @Cassee, Paddington Place (Love the name!) is so Charming, Cass! I love those little spot gardens you placed around the yard. So pretty! The interiors are gorgeous and so cozy. Nice work with the color coordination for each room! Love your creative idea for *hiding* the back of the cooktop. So cool! B)<3

Thanks Ms Cath♥♥ Thinking outside the box is getting easier and easier. BUT, I still need more stuff. Looking forward to all the new decor items with Jungle Adventure.
  • Options
    OslowardaOslowarda Posts: 8 New Member
    I can't believe that's all base game! What a beautiful build, and I can't wait to see more. The grass and dirt paint has been used so skillfully!
  • Options
    Oslowarda wrote: »
    I can't believe that's all base game! What a beautiful build, and I can't wait to see more. The grass and dirt paint has been used so skillfully!

Thank you, @Oslowarda I LOVE terrain painting. I hope you enjoy the build.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Well, this new Jungle Adventure GP has me wishing for the wine making skill and a few vineyards. I sat down at my laptop, and ..... 2 days and countless hours later (I did do other things in between) I have my vineyard. Well, it's a Cafe' because, well, you know, we don't have that lot description. Anyhoo, I thought about a certain Simmer when I was building this one, so I think I'll dedicate it to her.

@WrathofCath this Vineyard Cafe' is for you. I hope you like it.

The Vineyard Cafe'
    Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6C45F36F160811E88DA88E71FEE6BF92?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=50&maxis=false

02-19-18_7-16-45nbspPM_zpsb15pdvdk.png

02-19-18_7-16-55nbspPM_zpsvvxzews7.png

02-19-18_7-28-40nbspPM_zpslggsucrw.png

More pictures here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/The Vineyard Cafe

Thanks for stopping by♥♥
    Toodles

• Options
    edited February 2018
    The Vineyard Cafe is so very pretty! :) Very nice layout of the build! The flowers, plants and trees look very nice through the outdoors areas! Very nice greenery roof trellis covered outdoors dining area! The upper level bar counter area with the arches looks great! Sims will enjoy having a drink there or have fun playing foosball. The ceramic awnings and planter box windows is a nice touch. It is nice that there is a art nook area where sims can enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air, and fire pit area for sims to enjoy around the fire chatting. Sims will have fun playing chess and enjoy fishing in the pond. It is great that the wishing well is in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior ! The basement nectar cellar looks great! The design and furnishing of the cellar is very nice! The nook areas with the chairs, table, and fruit bowl, keg and flowers on the side ledges looks very nice! It looks great how the glass doors nectar racks area has been done! Sims will enjoy playing darts and the llama table top game there. The piping looks great! Very nice espresso bar area! Sims will enjoy buying food and drinks from the espresso bar and relax on the green sofas and armchairs and eat and drink the items. The row of enlarged wine shelves and the kegs and flowers on top of them looks very nice!
    It is a very detailed and very nice Vineyard cafe! :)
  • Options
    Oh My! Cassee!! I don't like it... I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much! <3 It is absolutely Gorgeous! So charming with its winding paths and beautiful gardens. And those arches are just Beautiful! I can't wait to get into game and give this beauty a Proper walkthrough. :blush:

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Vineyard Cafe is so very pretty! :) Very nice layout of the build! The flowers, plants and trees look very nice through the outdoors areas! Very nice greenery roof trellis covered outdoors dining area! The upper level bar counter area with the arches looks great! Sims will enjoy having a drink there or have fun playing foosball. The ceramic awnings and planter box windows is a nice touch. It is nice that there is a art nook area where sims can enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air, and fire pit area for sims to enjoy around the fire chatting. Sims will have fun playing chess and enjoy fishing in the pond. It is great that the wishing well is in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior ! The basement nectar cellar looks great! The design and furnishing of the cellar is very nice! The nook areas with the chairs, table, and fruit bowl, keg and flowers on the side ledges looks very nice! It looks great how the glass doors nectar racks area has been done! Sims will enjoy playing darts and the llama table top game there. The piping looks great! Very nice espresso bar area! Sims will enjoy buying food and drinks from the espresso bar and relax on the green sofas and armchairs and eat and drink the items. The row of enlarged wine shelves and the kegs and flowers on top of them looks very nice!
    It is a very detailed and very nice Vineyard cafe! :)

Ms Rose, you're the best!! Thank you♥♥
    Oh My! Cassee!! I don't like it... I LOVE it!!! Thank you so much! <3 It is absolutely Gorgeous! So charming with its winding paths and beautiful gardens. And those arches are just Beautiful! I can't wait to get into game and give this beauty a Proper walkthrough. :blush:

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!! <3<3<3

Yeah, glad you LOVE it. I had to do something with a LOT of Mooing just for you. ♥♥

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Paddington Place is such a cute name and I love the architecture, and the rooms are so beautifully decorated.

And I'm loving the outdoor spaces and the authentic touches throughout in the Vineyard Cafe. Awesome job on both, as usual!
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Paddington Place is such a cute name and I love the architecture, and the rooms are so beautifully decorated.

And I'm loving the outdoor spaces and the authentic touches throughout in the Vineyard Cafe. Awesome job on both, as usual!

Thanks, Ms Sandy for the lovely comments♥
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    The Vineyard Cafe is such a gorgeous jungle-themed cafe build and a thoughtful build for dear @WrathofCath! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so natural-looking! Love that planted trellis that you added. The arches are so wonderful! The roofing is so amazing as well! Your landscaping is so beautiful! Love that you added a water feature. The pathways are so pretty and I also love that you added a ruined structure pieces. The outdoor area is so peaceful! And your interior, beautiful! The furnishing is so wonderful, even the decorations. The cellar basement is so gorgeous!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    WaflWafl Posts: 3 New Member
    The Vineyard Cafe its perfect for new pack. Amazing :O
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    The Vineyard Cafe is such a gorgeous jungle-themed cafe build and a thoughtful build for dear @WrathofCath! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so natural-looking! Love that planted trellis that you added. The arches are so wonderful! The roofing is so amazing as well! Your landscaping is so beautiful! Love that you added a water feature. The pathways are so pretty and I also love that you added a ruined structure pieces. The outdoor area is so peaceful! And your interior, beautiful! The furnishing is so wonderful, even the decorations. The cellar basement is so gorgeous!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Thanks Ryan♥ Super excited that you like it. Now, I'm gonna go back and 'add' some Jungle items. OOO and all the new berry plants.
    Wafl wrote: »
    The Vineyard Cafe its perfect for new pack. Amazing :O

Thanks you, @Wafl for the lovely comment.♥

• Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
  • Options
    Wow your Cafe is stunning! Such a great idea the Vineyard style, gorgeous work as usual <3 Btw I started a new thread at last Lol if you wanna see its here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/936731/luckyheathers-creations/p1?new=1 v Bye for now dear x hugs

Thank you Ms Hilly. On my way to bookmark♥♥
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Okay, I've finished a couple more.

First, a little Jungle vacation home for the couple just wanting a little time alone. Sorry about not having a pic of lot from the front. I kinda, sorta deleted it. Ooops. I'll get another one next time I am in game.

Our Getaway
    Gallery: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E5C0165B1E3A11E88BB4E4682340DD65?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=50&maxis=false

03-02-18_10-53-33nbspAM_zpsbnatawlp.png
    03-02-18_10-54-03nbspAM_zps6iwhffbv.png
    03-02-18_10-56-04nbspAM_zpsur8zove4.png
    03-02-18_10-56-50nbspAM_zpssr6jriy8.png
    03-02-18_10-57-01nbspAM_zpskes4eqwv.png

Thanks for stopping by♥♥
    Post edited by Cassee on
  • Options
    PhoebePlaysPhoebePlays Posts: 3 New Member
    Wow! That is very very nice!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Next, I've been building this one for awhile now. Two months ago, my mom sent me some pics of a vacation we took when I was 6 or 7. Long, long ago. :-) There was a black and white pic of me standing in front of a gorgeous southern Louisiana home. I couldn't remember anything, but my mom knew every detail. It's not quite right, but she said I came very close.

I LOVE this build. Now I haven't got a clue what the inside really looks like and if this home is still standing, but I had to build it.

This home is perfect for your big family. Your master bedroom is on the first floor. Toddler, nanny, teen/girl room, and child room on second floor. The attic is set up for that teen who always needs their privacy. I added a gate that you could lock to keep those unwanted siblings out. Three bathrooms on second floor. One and a half bathrooms downstairs. Small office for those important ideas and a garage full of exercise equipment, easel, child's art table and of course, laundry. Great backyard for the entire family.

Avondale
    Gallery: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4B32AD2B257111E882EFDE15B984DA1F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=50&maxis=false

03-09-18_3-37-58nbspPM_zpsgem2fsmz.png
    03-09-18_3-39-05nbspPM_zpsdzz1qy8i.png
    03-09-18_8-38-23nbspPM_zpsg0qb5aic.png
    03-09-18_8-39-50nbspPM_zpst7p5hs5h.png
    03-09-18_8-40-07nbspPM_zpsefkn5b7d.png
    03-09-18_8-40-36nbspPM_zpsvkphjwqz.png
    03-09-18_8-43-28nbspPM_zpsn7dmxk5e.png
    03-09-18_8-44-42nbspPM_zpsc0vqfzrq.png
    03-09-18_8-45-14nbspPM_zpspc8ikszt.png
    03-09-18_8-45-52nbspPM_zpsk03k6zsy.png
    03-09-18_8-47-31nbspPM_zpszupf5fgw.png
    03-09-18_8-47-44nbspPM_zpsdmokudui.png
    03-09-18_8-47-57nbspPM_zpsvjkhrqm1.png

A few more pics here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Avondale

Thanks for stopping by♥♥ Toodles