Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I've got a Puppy Love chapter, for those of you who caught up recently!

Puppy Love 16
    It's sad. Sorry. But then we've got two more chapters after this that won't be quite so sad! Or... maybe they will, but in a slightly less ghastly way!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Puppy Love 16
    It's sad. Sorry. But then we've got two more chapters after this that won't be quite so sad! Or... maybe they will, but in a slightly less ghastly way!

must be writing night . thats what i'm doing too.
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member

Puppy Love 16

Nooooo not sad! Not the pupppppiiiieeeeeeeeessss *pulls out tissues* Reading it anyways tho :s
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

Aww thanks @CathyTea . Yep it is indeed me. Yes, feel free to download him/her. XD I'm under the hashtag #simscognito, but I'll give you the link. Here he/she is. :)

He/she is very beautiful... and looks a bit like Paris/Henry/and a few other of your Sims! :)

Have you ever noticed that some of your Sims look like self-portraits?

I often notice that Sims look like their author/Simmer.

Here's a Sim of mine that I think looks like me, even though we actually don't look that much alike (she's my inner me! :) )
    09-04-14_6-12c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=624

Kass is a manifestation of my younger self. So it's interesting to explore different themes through the eyes of a Sim, loosely, very loosely based on happenings in my own life with elements of supernatural, fantasy, and sci fi thrown in. And my Simself? She's based on me but I'm letting her go do her own thing in game with very little interference. So far, she's not acting a whole lot like me (I guess I could play with her traits) but that's part of the fun. Seeing all the autonomous things she does, plus the way that she meets and interacts with people and love interests. Sometimes it's downright confounding, and sometimes it's hysterical.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Looks like I have a couple to read in the morning. I wrote a bunch of bachelor myself because I felt like it xD
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

Puppy Love 16

I'm right there with ya! Or should I say write there with ya? :D:D:D

I do apologize for all my stupid jokes today. :# We celebrated an anniversary at work and I had some silly juice.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    .... and I had some silly juice.

full?d=1480046769
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hello all! How was everyone's Monday?

Good. Currently trying to set 'Sims' (you know him as cog) up with Giotto from WAWRMO. Going very unsuccessful right now. Darn 'Sims'!

I know. I'm very disappointed in myself. :( *Heavy sigh*

she didn't say you were the problem just that shes having trouble.

But my simself was the one that declined the romantic gestures. :(

Ouch, @simscognito. A few characters in my LASL story had that "issue" too. And I was thoroughly frustrated with my Simself... until now... but no spoilers.

Hehe... Yeah, our simselves can be little plums at times. It's okay though, my simself's dating the sexy Giotto now. :blush:

i call ayden little bugger. its a english word but i have no idea what it meansit just seems to fit him.

It's probably accurate. Mum uses it to describe Bugsie. :lol:

yeah bugsie mum agrees with me she is a troublemaker. see i told you it wasn'tme. :):p

You really think my parents call me Bugsie? No...they definitely don't. Bugsie is my rabbit. :lol:
    Oh yeah... (contains WAWRMO spoiler)
    I'm writing Robin and Max's wedding and was wondering if those of you who read my story want to be there as guests. I can probably get away with 4 or 5 people. :)
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited February 2018
    It's time to meet Harvey and begin our journey through generation 3!
    Post edited by superkyle221 on
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Caught up on puppy love again now ^^

A warm welcome to the world, Harvey!

The vote for Grace gen 4 ends today guys, I’m soooo eager to see who wins!!

I swear I go through withdrawal from my Grace fam during voting times.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison

Good. Currently trying to set 'Sims' (you know him as cog) up with Giotto from WAWRMO. Going very unsuccessful right now. Darn 'Sims'!

Ouch, @simscognito. A few characters in my LASL story had that "issue" too. And I was thoroughly frustrated with my Simself... until now... but no spoilers.

Hehe... Yeah, our simselves can be little plums at times. It's okay though, my simself's dating the sexy Giotto now. :blush:

i call ayden little bugger. its a english word but i have no idea what it meansit just seems to fit him.

yeah bugsie mum agrees with me she is a troublemaker. see i told you it wasn'tme. :):p

You really think my parents call me Bugsie? No...they definitely don't. Bugsie is my rabbit. :lol:

i don't know your name so i said bugsie mum agrees with me.

i don't know your name so i said bugsie mum agrees with me.

I thought that you thought that I was talking about myself so I was just saying that she uses it to describe my rabbit not me. :) I know you don't know my name... :)

A warm welcome to the world, Harvey!

The vote for Grace gen 4 ends today guys, I’m soooo eager to see who wins!!

I swear I go through withdrawal from my Grace fam during voting times.

I peaked at the WAWRMO Vote results, I have no strength. :lol: This is my first real public vote (one I'm actually sticking to the results with...)/ :#
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Maple runs her clinic and sees some familiar dogs.

Day 34
    G2xcNjk.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    Maple runs her clinic and sees some familiar dogs.

Day 34
    G2xcNjk.jpg

you named a sim maple?

Puppy Love 16

I do apologize for all my stupid jokes today. :# We celebrated an anniversary at work and I had some silly juice.

its okay you nominated me for a award and legacysimmer now follows my story so i didn't even notice you were any differnt.
    Success for Bugsie the match maker <3

I have more pics...
    9nJn8L7l.png
    And they almost became a couple..
    before Amy finished in the shower and needed the toilet (they chose the bathroom where she was taking a shower)Xx5URlwl.png

LOL!!! :D:D:D:D

The bathrooms are always the best hangouts and romance spots for sims of all types.

joseph got a wife in the park.
    edited February 2018
    chalicen wrote: »
    chalicen wrote: »
    Hello how is everyone

Hey @chalicen ! I'm good. Nope, more than good. Super super happy, because Bugsie married my simself off to a sexy Corleonisi. :blush:

How are you?

Hey congratulations! Why didn't you invite me to the wedding?? It's sad to see that hotty go though hehe.

@chalicen hehe, thanks. Yeah, Giotto, my himself's husband, wanted the marriage to be private. XD

It's true. I don't think Giotto wanted all his siblings there... *Max* :lol:

Puppy Love 16

its okay you nominated me for a award and legacysimmer now follows my story so i didn't even notice you were any differnt.

We're all pretty silly around here. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

Puppy Love 16

Huzzah for the silliness!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Puppy Love 16

we are we all must be. i never noticed.

Puppy Love 16

I always say being normal is boring. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    edited February 2018

Puppy Love 16

I always say being normal is boring. :)

i think most writers rl and sim are a little crazy,as crazy as it sounds i think aydens a little like me hes stubborn and hates the word no.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top