March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge: Tribe Isla (3/14)

Comments

• SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    @MrsRacooney I will take that advice to heart. Thank you.
    If Kat knew what she had done I am sure that she would do everything she could to keep Kale safe but that could get her or the twins in trouble. Which would be bad. I am sure Kale will be fine. He just needs to be careful.
    Melody loves the queen. She isn't the woman to go for if you look for sympathy. If you want loyalty and ambition, she is your girl.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Note: Happy Monday. Here is chapter Nine. Katsumi spends some quality time with the Queen Hyacinth.
    mfVttZs.png
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Ooops, read it a few days ago but forgot to comment. I don't have so much to say about this chapter, though. Just that I'm really, really worried for Kale now that Melody has left again. :/
    So far nothing wrong with the queen. She seems strict but convinced of her way of life and she was more understanding to Kat than I would have assumed from her reputation.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I feel like she is trying to be kind. It helps the fact that Katsumi is an amazonian daughter. If Katsumi was from a non-amazon tribe I feel like she might be put through some extra training or schooling on how to be a proper amazon.
    Melody went out to get her elite warriors to find Kale. Let's hope he hides well.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Hey everyone! I am currently stuck working on a final project for my class. I haven't had the chance to work on a new chapter. I should have the next chapter some time next week.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    I feel you, I feel you...
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited January 2018
    Note: Hey everyone. Sorry this is late. Hope you all have had a wonderful Holiday break. This is one of the final few chapters with one of my favorite characters. To be fair I love most of my sims in this story but that is besides the point. I hope you all enjoy. New chapters will be on Friday.
    aexfK4n.png
    Post edited by SpectresValkyrie on
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Kale!!! :scream: Oh goodness, he was so lucky that they didn't recognize him... But they're a bit light-headed, too. As if any criminal would just step up and say "Hey, it's me you're looking for and of course I'll die happily now!" :joy: Is that still the queen's land? Otherwise I'd be a bit astounded by the guards' forward behavior on foreign territory. A bit of reason couldn't hurt from time to time, girls.
    Such a lucky boy that Nyxeris was there to pick him up and help him...
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney Those two, while Queen's Guard, are not the best at finding who they want. They are good at at battle, not so much at finding people.
    It is still the Queen's land. Nyxeris not from the amazon lands and is not super happy about dealing with amazon. She is stuck there and will do her job.
    Kale is a lucky boy or the Queen's Guard is just not the best. I am going to go with lucky.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Hey Everyone! Sorry for no update! Classes started up for me once again and I didn't have time to finish up the chapter. I will do better this up coming week. The more important thing is that I wanted to thank you all for the 2K views on this thread and story.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Congrats! :smiley: That's amazing!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Note: Sorry for the long spaces between updates. I have been trying to get them out on Fridays but school has gotten in the way. I am going to try to update on Fridays but I can't promise it will be every Friday.
    Kvo41Zt.png
    ETagn5d.jpg
    A precarious situation Myrina finds herself in... Sure, Apollona can't do anything for that the queen has sent her of all people to spy on Isla, but there must be a reason why she was chosen. I'm sure she wouldn't give in in anything Myrina could do.
    Are Myrina and Paser falling in love or just being friends? It's too early to tell yet. But especially knowing Apollona's task, both of them should be more careful how they treat each other. Such a mission doesn't only require daily observation but also nightly spying if they're unlucky.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Apollona is not good at deceiving people and the queen can tell if Apollona is trying to deceive her. Paser and Myrina are good friends and I am not sure if either are in a rush to change the friend status or if they will change the friend status. You are correct in saying that should really watch how they treat each other.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • madelynsims95madelynsims95 Posts: 285 Member
    I'm all caught up! I'm curious to see what Myrina will do now that Apollona is there. It's true that the tribe has been far more gentle with the men than some other tribes, but sending someone to keep an eye on them seems a bit much! I guess we will see how it all goes!
    Origin ID: madelynsims95
    Stories/Challenges:
    Mother May I? (100 Baby Challenge)
    edited February 2018
    I was planning on publishing this sooner but I have been working on some chapters for Isla and homework. I was nominated by @MrsRacooney for the memory lane challenge.
    @MrsRacooney Thank you so much for this. It has been a lot of fun to go back into Isla's past and figure out what my favorite parts of the story has been.

Here is the link to my favorite moments from Tribe Isla

https://pheonixsstorycollection.wordpress.com/memory-lane-challenge/

These are the the people I have nominated and the rules for the challenge. I have enjoyed the stories written by these authors. The characters and their stories have kept my captivated.

Rules

Congratulations! You’ve been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss.

Thank the person who nominated you.
    Share FIVE of your favorite moments from your legacy/challenge/story so far.
    Nominate 3-5 blogs to do the same.

Daughters of Hesperia by @lilypadmeulin
    Ashes to Ashes by @CitizenErased14
    Nexir, forgotten King by @roseinblack69
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I was planning on publishing this sooner but I have been working on some chapters for Isla and homework. I was nominated by @MrsRacooney for the memory lane challenge.
    @MrsRacooney Thank you so much for this. It has been a lot of fun to go back into Isla's past and figure out what my favorite parts of the story has been.

These are the the people I have nominated and the rules for the challenge. I have enjoyed the stories written by these authors. The characters and their stories have kept my captivated.

Rules

Congratulations! You’ve been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss.

Thank you, @SpectresValkyrie! It's a honor to me <3

Rules

There is no link for me... I could only access the page by the search function on your site. Or does my laptop refuse to show something in your post? :o
    I must say I share quite a few of your favorite moments. You already know about the Cursed Prince :D I'm just so intrigued by him and why he was cursed.
    Paser is also interesting, probably because we haven't really seen any important action on his side yet so it still has to come. (Plus he is goodlooking. And he should grow a beard again, completely out of context but all the more important!) And Rei and Kikyo of course :bawling:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney It wasn't your computer. It was me. I just noticed that I forgot to put the link in the post. :s I added it now.
    The Cursed Prince has had his back story changed so many times. I finally manged to get things to where I like them for his story. He isn't going away anytime soon and I can't wait to show where he has been since he last showed up.
    Paser is another favorite of mine. He should grow his beard back it looks nice. He looks nice. He also hasn't shown all of his skills. We will see them soon.

ETagn5d.jpg
    Note: Wow this chapter took a while to write. I am sorry about that. Life gets in the way and I kind of lost energy to write it. I am back to it now. We have a two year time skip for Kale and tribe Isla. I am gearing up for gen three. We still have several chapters before Gen 3 but I am still excited for it.

SHombEG.png
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Kale still seems so... affected by the way he was raised. Of course. It's so sad to see him still stuck in the social structure he grew up in. To think that if she wants his help and proposes him to stay, she will of course see him as her slave. It doesn't even enter his mind (yet?) that she could really only need his help.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    When Mahina ruled the tribe it wasn't so bad. She was open to teaching everyone any skill they wanted. Myrina would rather it have been the way amazons should have with the females ruling the tribe. So shew tried to be a little tougher when ruling. If it wasn't her twin she would command them. He isn't really sure he can trust women in charge of places. Nyxeris just needs his help every once in a while. Nothing more.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    edited April 2018
    Note: Sorry for the long delay! I have been super busy! I am also getting ready to move. I am hoping to finish gen two before I leave in about two weeks. There should be about four or five more chapters in this generation. I am very excited for gen three and certain characters. I also have some fun lore for the world of Helike.
    sCWQjad.png
    ETagn5d.jpg
    Waaaaah new chapter! *runs around and thumps against wall*
    *clicks onto chapter*
    Nooo something's wrong with the link (really, in the "http:")! Oh okay it can be fixed easily, breathe, breathe...
    Ahaha, that pic "more than just trying to relieve stress" :joy: Why can I suddenly understand Myrina's feeling there might be more to those yoga sessions? :joy: And she proved right in the end! Yey, baby! (But that also means Titus will die soon? :'( )
    Oooh, and more babies! With four legs.
    Hm I'm curious about what Myrina will do regarding the queen's strong mingling into her affairs. Of course she's the queen and has every right to do so but still, that is not a good queen's behavior from modern day view. It all depends on how the laws are, how strong the queen is allowed to mingle into her inferior tribe leaders' reign. :/
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited April 2018
    I should have checked that link. I have been getting these chapters ready with new lots new characters and several back stories. Plus more Paser and his family. Those yoga sessions are sure fun...for like two people. Two people who are very...lets say romantic... a lot of the time. What happens next to who is up to the stars and they aren't super duper sure about him. We will say maybe and see what happens.

The best boy returns. My beloved Obi! He now has his own lovely lady. Obi and Satine! Woo! I love these two

While the queen has every right to do what she wants within reason. While she has a good reason to do what she is planning she isn't going about it in the best way. She can command her subjects but she isn't the best queen. She isn't ruling her kingdom in the right way and there might be some unrest. There are a few tribes besides Isla that fall under her rule. They aren't too happy. Myrina is going to confront the queen the next time she sees her. She doesn't have much of a plan.
    ETagn5d.jpg