Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hello all! How was everyone's Monday?

Good. Currently trying to set 'Sims' (you know him as cog) up with Giotto from WAWRMO. Going very unsuccessful right now. Darn 'Sims'!

I know. I'm very disappointed in myself. :( *Heavy sigh*

she didn't say you were the problem just that shes having trouble.

But my simself was the one that declined the romantic gestures. :(

Ouch, @simscognito. A few characters in my LASL story had that "issue" too. And I was thoroughly frustrated with my Simself... until now... but no spoilers.

Hehe... Yeah, our simselves can be little plums at times. It's okay though, my simself's dating the sexy Giotto now. :blush:

i call ayden little bugger. its a english word but i have no idea what it meansit just seems to fit him.

It's probably accurate. Mum uses it to describe Bugsie. :lol:
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

Good. Currently trying to set 'Sims' (you know him as cog) up with Giotto from WAWRMO. Going very unsuccessful right now. Darn 'Sims'!

Ouch, @simscognito. A few characters in my LASL story had that "issue" too. And I was thoroughly frustrated with my Simself... until now... but no spoilers.

Hehe... Yeah, our simselves can be little plums at times. It's okay though, my simself's dating the sexy Giotto now. :blush:

@simscognito Yes, I should've read the entire conversation, which was highly amusing. May have been more amusing if I had more context. And that dog is adorable. The bathroom scene made me laugh.

I'm happy with the results of Part One of my Simself story. I tried hard to tell the story and stay neutral so my Sim could fairly pick.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea unforuntely, my first Shadowman's family attempted fail so I have no evil-looking daughters in Dr. F's and Jenny's house anymore. But I do have another red-headed canidate for the Charming family

Well, that's interesting! Red-heads are awesome, right? :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    We Belong to the Song is back! Hurrah!

As a reminder, since I recreated the characters, it's possible they don't look exactly the same... however, they look similar enough that hopefully it doesn't matter.

You did SUCH a great job with them! I saw the update show up in my WP reader first, before seeing you announce it here, and when I was reading, I kept wondering if maybe you'd found the old screenshots somewhere, because they really look like them! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited February 2018

@simscognito Yes, I should've read the entire conversation, which was highly amusing. May have been more amusing if I had more context. And that dog is adorable. The bathroom scene made me laugh.

I'm happy with the results of Part One of my Simself story. I tried hard to tell the story and stay neutral so my Sim could fairly pick.

Hehe, well the story is that Bugsie decided to set my simself up with her character Giotto (who I adore) from her story WAWRMO. Unfortunately it took time for my simself to actually respond to Giotto's advances. :D

Oh cool, I might have a read of that some time. I've been eyeing your simself story for a while. Looks fun! XD
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited February 2018

Cog married Giotto...now he gets to be Uncle Sims to Robin's kids and brother-in-law to Max. (Cog and I agreed that Sims will only be male in the story to make it easier on me. :) )
    Shadami wrote: »
    Has anyone taken the - What Kind of Adventurer Are You? - quiz based on the upcoming expansion pack? I'm curious what others got. I'm apparently one of the locals...

I took it twice. First time i was a treasure hunter, second time I was an academic.

I'm also an academic--which is true. I am an academic! :D

maybe hes plying hard to get. :)

That's typical me! :D

You also get along with Mickey (Tony's dog)
    lOxH1Jml.png

Wait... is that Cog's SimSelf? I want him! LOL! I mean... ooops. Cog! You look AWESOME, and I'd love to have you running around any of my games... :)

Success for Bugsie the match maker <3

I have more pics...
    9nJn8L7l.png
    And they almost became a couple..
    before Amy finished in the shower and needed the toilet (they chose the bathroom where she was taking a shower)Xx5URlwl.png

LOL!!! :D:D:D:D

They're dating now but I showed enough pics here...
    fT4O29Bl.pngCgr1HCel.png

Max (Amy's husband) decided to walk in with just a towel on as Giotto askes Sims to be his boyfriend.. :lol:
    xoAbP6ol.png

Aw! They're so cute! :)

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

I have more pics...
    9nJn8L7l.png
    before Amy finished in the shower and needed the toilet (they chose the bathroom where she was taking a shower)Xx5URlwl.png

The bathrooms are always the best hangouts and romance spots for sims of all types.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited February 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »

lOxH1Jml.png

Wait... is that Cog's SimSelf? I want him! LOL! I mean... ooops. Cog! You look AWESOME, and I'd love to have you running around any of my games... :)

Aww thanks @CathyTea . Yep it is indeed me. Yes, feel free to download him/her. XD I'm under the hashtag #simscognito, but I'll give you the link. Here he/she is. :)
    P.S: Yep, I am a 'he' there. XD

I have more pics...
    9nJn8L7l.png

The bathrooms are always the best hangouts and romance spots for sims of all types.

Oh absolutely, especially if you want some privacy. :D

Okay... Cog promises to be good. :blush:
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

@Karilan I had a decent Monday. I'm back from my gaming convention, which was fun but exhausting. I'm not good at burning both ends of the candle. :#

I had today off because it's a holiday here. Since I normally have today off, I get tomorrow off too. I spent today catching up on sleep, reading, and gaming. It was relaxing.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Aww thanks @CathyTea . Yep it is indeed me. Yes, feel free to download him/her. XD I'm under the hashtag #simscognito, but I'll give you the link. Here he/she is. :)

He/she is very beautiful... and looks a bit like Paris/Henry/and a few other of your Sims! :)

Have you ever noticed that some of your Sims look like self-portraits?

I often notice that Sims look like their author/Simmer.

Here's a Sim of mine that I think looks like me, even though we actually don't look that much alike (she's my inner me! :) )
    09-04-14_6-12c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=624

chalicen wrote: »
    Hello how is everyone

Hey @chalicen ! I'm good. Nope, more than good. Super super happy, because Bugsie married my simself off to a sexy Corleonisi. :blush:

How are you?
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited February 2018

lOxH1Jml.png

Cog agreed to be in my #BuildNewcrest story awhile back for Generation 4. Cog will be one of the 4 sim selfie's who could win the heart of Gen 4 heiress and become her husband.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Hello how is everyone

Hey @chalicen ! I'm good. Nope, more than good. Super super happy, because Bugsie married my simself off to a sexy Corleonisi. :blush:

How are you?

Hey congratulations! Why didn't you invite me to the wedding?? It's sad to see that hotty go though hehe.

He/she is very beautiful... and looks a bit like Paris/Henry/and a few other of your Sims! :)

Here's a Sim of mine that I think looks like me, even though we actually don't look that much alike (she's my inner me! :) )

I haven't noticed any sims looking like me, but I've found that when I draw my characters, they start developing some of my features. (The horror!)
    I love that picture of Cedar so much. She's just the happy perfect goofball enjoying life as it comes :)
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

@Karilan I had a decent Monday. I'm back from my gaming convention, which was fun but exhausting. I'm not good at burning both ends of the candle. :#

I had today off because it's a holiday here. Since I normally have today off, I get tomorrow off too. I spent today catching up on sleep, reading, and gaming. It was relaxing.

Good to hear! Jealous of your gaming convention! I don't go to as many conventions as I usually like to but I do have one lined up for May.

Hmmmm. I'm not sure. My fiance made my simself (in my avatar) for me because I didn't trust myself to make an accurate portrayal.
    I don't know that any of my sims look like me..? I do tend to twirl my hair to the side like Karlee does all the time though! I should change my simself's hair style to reflect that.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    My SimSelf looks A LOT like me... crazy part is... she acts like me, too. :/

Aww really? *sways bashfully*

I did notice that Henry has a similar big bottom lip - but that was pure coincidence (he was born in the game). :D I don't think any of my sims have as big a nose as I do, however. :D I did notice that Paris and I have very similar mannerisms (again, purely coincidence). :D

Oh wow!!!! Your sim is sooooo pretty!!!! And I love her smile! So full of life!!!!

Hello how is everyone

How are you?

Hey congratulations! Why didn't you invite me to the wedding?? It's sad to see that hotty go though hehe.

I haven't noticed any sims looking like me, but I've found that when I draw my characters, they start developing some of my features. (The horror!)
    I love that picture of Cedar so much. She's just the happy perfect goofball enjoying life as it comes :)

@chalicen hehe, thanks. Yeah, Giotto, my himself's husband, wanted the marriage to be private. XD
    @simscognito You lucky bugger :D

I know. All those years of studying pickup lines has finally paid off. *Cog fails to hide his smugness*
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i call ayden little bugger. its a english word but i have no idea what it meansit just seems to fit him.

It's probably accurate. Mum uses it to describe Bugsie. :lol:

yeah bugsie mum agrees with me she is a troublemaker. see i told you it wasn'tme. :):p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top