Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Dru!!! I knew it was a dream but I wanted it to be real! :'( Dru!!
    Btw, MrsRacooney & I decided that if someone mistakes a person's relative for a girlfriend/boyfriend/lover then it's called pulling a Byron. I used it yesterday to describe a certain character and Racooney thought I was comparing said character to Byron. :joy: In a way I kinda was...
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Bugsie2016 It was a really nice dream while it lasted! :'(

That's hilarious about "pulling a Byron" though. ;) It reminds me of this:

iZWNwXA.gif
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I approve of both types of baseball being played in this one :naughty: But now the dream has to come true, dang it! :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I loved Dru's dream. And I'm sure it will help Darius/Sunflower become a little more substantial.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Bugsie2016 It was a really nice dream while it lasted! :'(

That's hilarious about "pulling a Byron" though. ;) It reminds me of this:

iZWNwXA.gif
    The gif didn’t work for me.... :'(
    @CitizenErased14 Baseball is a wholesome sport, fun for everyone~

@MVWdeZT So glad you loved it. <3 I really enjoyed writing it, even with all the scene and costume changes...

@AudreyFld It's a gif of a kiss cam at a sports game, with a man and woman caught in the middle. And then the man holds up a sign that says "MY SISTER --->"
    uduVcAP.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    MAMA WitcHazard: Now look here child, you broke my baby I demand compensation!(A distraught Emotional whispers in her ear) We demand Dru’s head no negotiations!

Dark WitcHazard: What Dru’s the best thing going about the show why kick her off kill Darius then we can all be happy!(Recieves intense glare from MAMA) Well I tried she’s a goner!
    @WitcHazard I'm sorry, Mama!! (Wow, is this this first time Mama has surfaced in my thread? LOL! ...Except I should be scared, right?)

Poor Dru...
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Who is next on the chapter list?
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Who is next on the chapter list?

Well, it's either Batty, Ophelia, Orlando, Benny, Leo or maybe Lyanna? (actually that's over half the cast) No idea...I wanna know now!
    @SeaDragonSong @Bugsie2016 Next up is Orlando. <3
    uduVcAP.png
    Ooh, can’t wait to hear more about how he and Lyanna are TOTALLY NOT DATING THEY’RE JUST FRIENDS, OKAY?!
    snvAF3B.png
    @SeaDragonSong @Bugsie2016 Next up is Orlando. <3
    Ohhh....can’t wait fo som Orlando and Lyanna non dating dating...and maybe some non-kissing kisses?
    <3<3<3
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ohhh....can’t wait fo som Orlando and Lyanna non dating dating...and maybe some non-kissing kisses?
    <3<3<3

@AudreyFld Well you know Lyanna might get something on her lip, and Orlando will have to clean it off with his own mouth to make sure it's not poison! :open_mouth: Or Lyanna might be clumsy as usual and fall on top of him. Whoopsie!
    snvAF3B.png
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    <3<3<3

@AudreyFld Well you know Lyanna might get something on her lip, and Orlando will have to clean it off with his own mouth to make sure it's not poison! :open_mouth: Or Lyanna might be clumsy as usual and fall on top of him. Whoopsie!

Even better! <3
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Am I the only one who thought of Bianca and Lysander while watching Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir skate?
    @CitizenErased14 @AudreyFld He's totally just protecting her from the hazards of everyday human life you guys. :(

@MVWdeZT OMG, I love that!! If only Bianca had encouraged Lysander to ice skate before he got too old. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
    Yay!!!! More shipping! <3<3<3
    Story_Banner.png
    Orlando makes a choice...

hn7IvEO.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Gahhhhhh my heart :bawling:
    I have very mixed feelings about the choice he made. I am 100% onboard his ship and I understand why he did it... but it’s also pretty cold for him to turn his back on his friend like that, potentially even leaving him to die. And I feel like he totally knew it too! It’s so selfish... but love will do that to you!

Gah. Still though, can’t he help Darius, but then also be like “nah, you can’t have Lyanna though”? (Yes, we know Dru is the actual queen he wants, but he doesn’t obviously haha) He seems so convinced that it has to be one or the other :(

Anyway, you left me both wanting to smack him and hug him after this one! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
    Orlando... You should've helped Dru... FIND OUT DARIUS/SUNFLOWER WANTS DRU NOT LYANNA @_@

Did I mention Orlando is my favorite
    Story_Banner.png
    @CitizenErased14 It is pretty cold--and it's basically a death sentence. :( Sadly, he's in deep now...but maybe something will change his mind? He's not as heartless as he'd like to be.

And that's a very good point about helping Darius but still keeping Lyanna for himself. ;) Hey, everything has a price when you're fae. LOL, a smack-hug!

@SeaDragonSong He should've helped. :'( And he needs more info ASAP.

Eee, Orlando is your favorite? <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Leopards and weasels...yummy! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick <3<3 You know how that old song goes--the leopard chased the weasel~

...That's how it goes, right? ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    In some way Darius has never been fae - or at least not after the incident with Penny. Orlando is fae very much, though. Stealing his only friend's assumed future queen :angry: And just excusing that with his origins. Grrr.
    Although Lyanna probably isn't the one Darius seeks it still tells a lot about Orlando. :s
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26