Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animations/Poses Requests?

Comments

• Options
    allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    @lillibattenberg For the "pose for a sim sitting on a chair (it's a loveseat, but it's a single pose anyway) having a minor panic attack." would you like it to be an adult female or male?
  • Options
    thank you very much for sharing! I don't have an active tumblr, but I saved your page :)
    If you want to try, I would love to have some talking poses, where the sim looks worried or stressed. I don't find the facial expressions in the game enough for it, they're either exagerated sad, or exagerated angry.
    Would you need a model for that?

Just wanted to let you know I've begun working on your request and I'm hoping to have it done sometime this week!
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    @allharlowseve Male sim, please.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    A old fashioned (ie non-waltzing) dancing.. the best I can describe is "Pride and Prejudice" dancing.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    > @allharlowseve said:
    > candycottonchu wrote: »
    >
    > thank you very much for sharing! I don't have an active tumblr, but I saved your page :)
    > If you want to try, I would love to have some talking poses, where the sim looks worried or stressed. I don't find the facial expressions in the game enough for it, they're either exagerated sad, or exagerated angry.
    > Would you need a model for that?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Just wanted to let you know I've begun working on your request and I'm hoping to have it done sometime this week!

Great! I cannot wait to see them! I'm really excited!

Also I noticed you started a story? The screenshots are strikingly beautiful! I'll stick up for it! :)
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Could you try to make a pose for a large family of 6-7 sims? If that’s too complicated, do one of a sim holding their toddler
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    @RaeSimlish I currently have a family pose for 6 sims on my Tumblr all-harlows-eve.tumblr.com but if you'd like something different than that just post some reference photos I could go off of! I'd be glad to do it!
    @lillibattenberg Perfect! Can do!
    @candycottonchu Of course! And yes I have, it's my first time so I can't guarantee it'll be amazing but I'm really enjoying it so far, I hope you do too :)
    @MadameLee I think I know what you have in mind, would you like poses or animation?
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Also, I've just thought of something regarding that pose. I called it a loveseat because EA does, but I'm suddenly not sure. In my story, the guy's sitting on the "Getting Medieval" (or whatever) bench from Get Together. That might affect things, I don't know.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    Would you possibly be able to do a set of "makeup ad poses"? I have a few images for reference if you're able to!
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @RaeSimlish I currently have a family pose for 6 sims on my Tumblr all-harlows-eve.tumblr.com but if you'd like something different than that just post some reference photos I could go off of! I'd be glad to do it!
    @lillibattenberg Perfect! Can do!
    @candycottonchu Of course! And yes I have, it's my first time so I can't guarantee it'll be amazing but I'm really enjoying it so far, I hope you do too :)
    @MadameLee I think I know what you have in mind, would you like poses or animation?

@allharlowseve just poses
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    For my story, i need a pack/set. It's only about 8 poses, with 3 different Sims and 3 furniture items. Is that okay for me to ask? :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Also, I've just thought of something regarding that pose. I called it a loveseat because EA does, but I'm suddenly not sure. In my story, the guy's sitting on the "Getting Medieval" (or whatever) bench from Get Together. That might affect things, I don't know.
    Alright no worries, I can do that!
    @simuelle Of course! I would love to see some reference photos.
    @MadameLee Alright no problem!
    @LyricSimsz15 Yup :) I've got a fairly large list of poses and stuff I still need to do, but I can definitely add that to my list. Just let me know the age group, gender, poses (with reference images), that you'd like :)
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Is it possible to make poses with more than 8 sims? I'm planning to have a family of 15 sims and I would love to be able to take a picture of all of them together.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    Is it possible to make poses with more than 8 sims? I'm planning to have a family of 15 sims and I would love to be able to take a picture of all of them together.

I'd have to double check but it shouldn't be a problem at all. Do you have any reference images?
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    My family will have 2 adults, 2 teens (1 boy, 1 girl), 7 children (3 boys, 4 girls), and 4 toddlers (3 girls, 1 boy).
    Maybe kind of like this picture. One of the toddlers could be sitting on the mom's lap
    Waggoner-Family2.jpg

or maybe like this, if it's possible to get that many sims on a sofa. The parents and teens could be sitting with the toddlers.
    GillespiefamilyINS_468x332.jpg
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @allharlowseve Yay! Thank you! I'll PM you in a little bit with the info.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    @LiaRose1435
    Got it! Doesn't look too difficult. I'm already making a family pose pack for @Annadenise so I'll include these poses in that pose pack!
  • Options
    @allharlowseve Awesome! I'll post the ref photos below.

XD7G9nh.jpg
    S9Q1GaO.jpg
    cK9xE95.jpg
    GzPua3c.jpg
    AJMLrt1.jpg
    z5Pyg5r.jpg

Also, would you be limiting each person to one request only? Because I have so many ideas, but I don't want to overwhelm you or take advantage or anything!
    NNePthn.png
  • Options
    @simuelle Nope! Definitely no limits at all. But the more requests, obviously the longer it'll take. But I'm trying my best :)
  • Options
    @allharlowseve So kind!
    NNePthn.png
  • Options
    SomeoneForgetableSomeoneForgetable Posts: 209 Member
    If you're still accepting requests I like to ask for a short floating animation for a single character. One where he lifts off the ground and throws a peace sign before setting back down. I'd post a video link but I haven't been around for long enough.

The character I'm trying to emulate is Zenyatta from Overwatch, and I just want his 'Heroic Emote' where he flips a peace sign recreated.

This is so specific I can't imagine anyone but me using it, but it'd be awesome anyway. I'm in no rush at all so if you do consider doing this, this could be a back burner project for you, I can wait however long it takes.
    2nte6j4.png
  • Options
    @SomeoneForgetable Trust me, I totally understand the frustration when you want that SUPER specific pose/animation and no one has it XD But I've totally got you, I'm a bit backed up with all my requests, but I will definitely add this to my list :smile:
  • Options
    NCC5cV.png

Hi guys, I thought I'd let you know the state of all my pose requests! If your name isn't on here and you've requested a pose pack, please let me know and I will update it! I'm going to keep this chart updated so people can know what requests have been completed and approximately how low they are on the order list. I can guarantee that all your requests will be done, all that I am unsure of is the time frame. If you decide to back out of your request, please let me know! I hope this helps everyone out!
    @night_tide
    @Annadenise
    @RaeSimlish
    @lillibattenberg
    @MadameLee
    @simuelle
    @LyricSimsz15
    @LiaRose1435
    @SomeoneForgetable
    @candycottonchu
  • Options
    SomeoneForgetableSomeoneForgetable Posts: 209 Member
    @allharlowseve Thank you so much! You're awesome! I know animation is a lot of work, so I'm hoping this is simple and easy.
    2nte6j4.png