Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Team it's (was) Valentine's Day--

LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
edited February 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
And we still don't have a romantic option for Sims to dance with one another? :(

Curious if we'll ever get one as with romantic options and being able to go out on dates/dinner dates there's no option to dance with that one special sim in your life. Seeing various dancing and the new saucy ones we're getting with the Jungle pack are nice, yet I can't help but still yearn for actual one on one dancing with sims along with a romantic radio station to set that mood. Slow dancing, being dipped, goosing, stepping on another sims foot, accidentally dropping sim when they're dripped--

I'm always switching inbetween with the games and seeing Sims dancing together makes me want it so hard in this game. Even with romantic options some spots still feel fairly empty.

On an unrelated note, waiting for that cameo of that 'vibrating bed. Tacky but I love it.
5vJrxmT.png
Post edited by LadyKyn on

Comments

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I agree. Romance is very watered down and needing a lot of attention. It's very weak.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I think part of the fact that Romance seems to be 'basic' is that a lot of interactions are hidden behind higher levels of skills, more so than most other interactions. I guess in that retrospect than you can consider all kinds of interactions 'basic' since they're essentially all hidden behind higher skill levels in something. Other romance interactions are also placed behind things like packs, such as MH stuff allowed you to cuddle with someone while watching a movie, or Dine Out let us feed bites to our dates (though that one really doesn't work as intended). I really can't think of much with the interactions tbh. Maybe with the Sims team upping their game they can patch it in eventually.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I think part of the fact that Romance seems to be 'basic' is that a lot of interactions are hidden behind higher levels of skills, more so than most other interactions. I guess in that retrospect than you can consider all kinds of interactions 'basic' since they're essentially all hidden behind higher skill levels in something. Other romance interactions are also placed behind things like packs, such as MH stuff allowed you to cuddle with someone while watching a movie, or Dine Out let us feed bites to our dates (though that one really doesn't work as intended). I really can't think of much with the interactions tbh. Maybe with the Sims team upping their game they can patch it in eventually.

That's nothing too new with some extra romantic interactions in packs as it's been like that in other packs (Sims 2 Nightlife, Sims 3 university etc. )but something as simple as sims being able to dance with one another as in physical contact seems like it should be there. There's even a mod (not a pose for pose player) for sims to actually slow dance, not perfect of course but made me really miss this interaction between sims.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Valentine? What's that? (While sunbathing in a cash tub with the vine.) We need valentine when you're wealthy.
    NNpYlHF.jpg