Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Sims 4 Stuff go here :3

@x_MG_x Your go!

I think It's about time Haylo does some "spring cleaning" too XD

Lol it’s not even cleaning at this point xd

True, you can't clean what doesn't exist lmao

Can you just make a list of existing shows though? Nothing fancy. Just the name and link. And I want it on my desk before you leave XD
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Have been doing some spring cleaning to the front page (Mainly the Birthdays and Cemetary) let me know if the colours on the birthday post are too bright.

Ironically, "spring cleaning" means fall colors. XD But I ain't complaining. Autumn is the superior season. :blush:
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Okay it's Olcay or Ruben because Olcay put all her answers on Ruben... And I loved all the missions it was chaotic... ;)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Happy happy birthday for Yannik! :smiley::star:

Have a great fun day! :)
    Banner.png
    Happy birthday Yannik!!!! :smiley:
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Happy birthday, Yannik. :)

And hello to everyone here. I'm a relative newbie. :D

Alleen told me to watch this season of Wie is De Mol. Dunno if I'll have enough time, but I finished episode 1 so far.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Have been doing some spring cleaning to the front page (Mainly the Birthdays and Cemetary) let me know if the colours on the birthday post are too bright.

Ironically, "spring cleaning" means fall colors. XD But I ain't complaining. Autumn is the superior season. :blush:

I see Turner is still an encyclopedia of random knowledge that no one knows lol :joy: that's awesome ^__^
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Happy Birthday, Yannik!!!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday, Yannik! :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited February 2018
    Thank you guys!!! :D

Look, I even prepared something for you :blush:

jTNtGoW.jpg
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Nom...nom....nom....nom....
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Nom...nom....nom....nom....

Hey, don't eat everything, its supposed to be for everybody ;):cookie:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Yay, thanks! :yum::cookie:
    Banner.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Okay it's Olcay or Ruben because Olcay put all her answers on Ruben... And I loved all the missions it was chaotic... ;)
    I just realised something. Olcay says she's going all in on Ruben, but she's shown answering the package colour question with green, which is Simone. Mistake or montage?
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I sent you a birthday gift on the Sims 3 Store.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I sent you a birthday gift on the Sims 3 Store.

Wow, thank you so much <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    It's been a week, but it's finally here: Sleepless in Hidden Springs, the latest episode of Confessions of a Queenaholic! Have fun reading and please comment your thoughts and opinions. ;)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I just realised something. Olcay says she's going all in on Ruben, but she's shown answering the package colour question with green, which is Simone. Mistake or montage?
    With those "click the answer" scenes/montages... I never once thought it corresponded to the actual person speaking. I don't think its accurate in any way. Its just to emulate the fact that they're doing the quiz. But perhaps Olcay made a mistake, or she was actually going for Simone but since the producers want questioning, they made her say its 100% Ruben? Either way... I don't believe it is anything worth worrying about.

I'm so confident its Simone. If its not Simone, then I think its Olcay.

I loved the challenges XD The first one was good but I expected at least someone to run out of 3 minutes. I thought Stine would have while counting but apparently she made it. XD Still was really good... Also notice that Simone (I think it was) screwed the light bulbs into any old spot and they started running out. I think that was her sabotage.

The second challenge was really good. I can't imagine much mole action could be done with it considering the mass amounts of people and the overall success. But there has to be something XD

The last challenge... The sabotaged boxes are either lost in Jan's pile, or were thrown off the train while no one was looking XD

A big suspect is gone though :O
    With those "click the answer" scenes/montages... I never once thought it corresponded to the actual person speaking. I don't think its accurate in any way. Its just to emulate the fact that they're doing the quiz. But perhaps Olcay made a mistake, or she was actually going for Simone but since the producers want questioning, they made her say its 100% Ruben? Either way... I don't believe it is anything worth worrying about.

I'm so confident its Simone. If its not Simone, then I think its Olcay.

I loved the challenges XD The first one was good but I expected at least someone to run out of 3 minutes. I thought Stine would have while counting but apparently she made it. XD Still was really good... Also notice that Simone (I think it was) screwed the light bulbs into any old spot and they started running out. I think that was her sabotage.

The second challenge was really good. I can't imagine much mole action could be done with it considering the mass amounts of people and the overall success. But there has to be something XD

The last challenge... The sabotaged boxes are either lost in Jan's pile, or were thrown off the train while no one was looking XD

A big suspect is gone though :O
    In Moltalk, the recap talkshow airing afterwards live, host and former contestant Chris Zegers made a list of following the money out of which it was supposed to be concluded that Jan brought the least money into the pot:

geldschemna_def.png

This is only of 7 challenges though, and both ambiguous -€500s (episode 1 and hotel keys) are both likely to be Simone's work. So. Don't trust everything the producers themselves say, since they want to divide the suspicions to make for more discussion and thus more mouth-to-mouth advertisement.

Speaking of Moltalk, it was parodied in De TV Kantine, a show which parodies several tv things. Chris Zegers was played by Carlo Boszhard, the more well-known brother of Ron(!). Bwahahaha
    Banner.png
    I just finished watching episode 3 of Wie is de Mol.
    I'm sad that Bella had to leave. She's one of my favorites. So far I like everyone in the cast though.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Happy birthday Smarties and Skelda!!!!
    Happy birthday!

I don't think Skelda visits this thread, though.

Yeah, he ditched us years ago.. ;)
    I didn't realize that Smarties and Skelda shared the same b-day.

Well, I already said happy bday to Skelda on the other site, so....

Happy Birthday, @Smarties100!!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    :star: Happy Birthday Smarties & Skellybeans! :star:
    Christmas_Banner.png