Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apartment with penthouse secret bookshelf

Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
There is a really nice premade apartment complex that has penthouse. It has a hot tub Inside. It also has a room with one of those “mysterious“ bookcases that is actually a revolving door. I cannot get my Sims to go in the room with that revolving door. How do I make it work?

Comments

• Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Rhiannon58 wrote: »
    There is a really nice premade apartment complex that has penthouse. It has a hot tub Inside. It also has a room with one of those “mysterious“ bookcases that is actually a revolving door. I cannot get my Sims to go in the room with that revolving door. How do I make it work?

I think you have to click on that bookcase and have them "discover" it first? (It's also been a while there... I should use that thing more often, lol.)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    I don’t see a “discover” option on the bookcase. Very strange. I remember having this issue with this lovely apartment once and moved the family out because of it. Once you move in, you can’t go into build mode to change it.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I'm not sure if your sim has to read a book from it first or not.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    You have to click on "read book", then choose the book named "mysterious book" or something like that (in French it's " roman énigmatique mystérieusement mystérieux" but i don't know the name of the book in English)
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    I found it. It’s the mysteriously mysterious mystery novel.
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Oh my gosh I have never used that door. That is messed up stuff! :D