Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Wait, what!? I must have come here to see Con Amore a dozen times, yet I have neglected to tell you how delightful this place is!! It really is stunning @masajo. Great job on this amazing creation. I really do admire your curving footpath out the front, a skill I have yet to perfect!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    A very big thank you @illusie for your beautiful comments, really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    Thank you very much @follyfoot for your wonderful words, very kind of you to check them out :)
    Many thanks @FaithofKaela for all your kindness and support, really pleased you like the front it was fun to create :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Ristorante Da Valentino

Still in Tuscany mode here is a traditional Italian restaurant with romance in mind. Private tables for two, a bar area, stage for the band and dance floor for those intimate slow dances. There is a formal wedding room on the first floor as well as an office to sign the register. Ladies and Gents WCs are also on this floor. At the rear there are more tables for dining al fresco and a casual wedding area for those beautiful sunny days :)

Download here
    More pics here

iS8oU3C.png

zFxBCfS.jpg

mfYEUCb.jpg

M3KqJzN.jpg

SwImvj3.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    The Tuscan exterior design of Ristoranre Da Valentino is so very nice! :) Very nice roofing, and the exterior wall texture and greenery on the walls looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the restaurant ! The salmon pink, orange and green colour scheme of the venue areas looks very nice! The yellow flowers are nice sunshine touches on the tables . The green curtains look nice in the build. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up in the various areas of the venue for the sims to enjoy dining or having a drink from the bar . The wicker dining chairs and the floor patterning looks very nice. Sims wil enjoy dancing on the glass tiling dance floor, as well as enjoying listening to the musical instruments being played, The wedding register room is great! It is a special room for married sims to sign the wedding papers on the desk table. Very nice design of the wedding area! The heart shaped chairs are very nice for wedding guests to sit on either sides of the aisle as they enjoy watching the wedding. The red curtains look very nice there. The red and white colour scheme of the wedding area is very romantic! Very nice back outdoors area! It is nice that there is an outdoors wedding area also. The flowers in the outdoors areas look very pretty! Sims will enjoy dining outdoors at the umbrella covered tables in the outside air.
    It is a very nice Italian style restaurant ! :)
    Dear @rosemow it is always a great pleasure to read your beautiful words which are always so uplifting and bring much happiness. A very big thank you for all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Ristorante Da Valentino is simply stunning @masajo. You have got that Mediterranean style architecture spot on, the landscaping around the exterior is fabulous, and your interiors are so elegant and lush! Amazing!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Especially love the kind of rosy terra cotta color you used inside the restaurant! :heart:
    Many thanks @FaithofKaela for your beautiful words and wonderful support, very kind you and very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @StSciurus really pleased you like the colour theme, it's one of my favourites :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Saluto

Saluto is a Mediterranean style family home comprising three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, kitchen, living and dining rooms. Lots of outdoor areas including swimming pool, hot tub, kids area, firepit, lounge, painting and picnic area, all fully landscaped :)

Download here
    More pics here

chN08zm.png

hSilrNM.jpg

G1WFmav.jpg

dU1Ytut.jpg

7WTbEZJ.jpg

fkS4sxa.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    The layout and exterior design of Saluto looks very nice! :) The brick exterior wall texture looks great and the greenery is a nice touch on it. Very nice outdoors areas! The flowers in the front garden area look pretty! The pond , tree and flowers area looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the interior of the home! The Mediterranean colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice orange sofa seats sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy watching tv or reading a book, with the fireplace warming the room. The orange flowers are a nice touch there. Very nice study room ! Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk or talking to other seated Sims , with sunlight coming in through the windows. The sunflowers look nice there. Very nice kitchen and dining areas! The kitchen wall tiling looks great and the Day of the Dead wall decor looks nice there. It is nice that there is a computer study desk nook in the kitchen. It is great that a family can enjoy eating meals together at the dining table, and the flowers there look nice. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. Very nice furnishing of the bedroms! The dog and the animal themed chair in the kids rooms look cute! Very nice outdoors living sitting areas for Sims to enjoy sitting on the sofas chatting, or relaxing on the loungers in the sunshine. Sims will enjoy resting in the hot tub, or do some painting in the outdoors air. Very nice nook area for them to enjoy sitting around the fire keeping warm and toasting food, Kids will have fun on the monkey bars. It is nice place for outdoors dining at the umbrella covered table. The yellow colour of the furnishing looks very nice and sunshiney.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your beautiful review, your words are always a great pleasure to read and bring much happiness. Your wonderful kindness and support is very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beautiful house inside and out! I especially love the landscaping and outdoor areas on this one! :smiley:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @masajo, Love your Ristorante Da Valentino, Christine! Such a wonderful idea for Valentine's Day! So charming and romantic both on the exterior as well as the interior. Love that you included the Wedding Arch for those special Valentine's Day Weddings! :smile:

Saluto is absolutely gorgeous with that wonderful landscaping and curvy driveway. The interior is so warm and elegantly done! :smile:

Gorgeous work! :blush:
    Wow, this is amazing, what a fantastic surprise, so incredibly exciting!! Thank you very much dear @rosemow for letting me know, I am well and truly honoured :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your kind and wonderful words, I really got stuck in the landscaping on this one, glad you like it :)
    A very big thank you @WrathofCath for your beautiful words, very kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    You must have spent quite some time in Italy and the Mediterranean region to be able to create such beautifully authentic builds! :blush:

Your restaurant looks absolutely gorgeous! I cannot believe how well you have used the space, fitting so much in a single venue!

Saluto is just as wonderful, and I just love the details in the wonderful garden! I love the orange and brown tones in the interior, but my favorite areas in this build is definetly the backyard and outdoor areas! :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • QuailSims392QuailSims392 Posts: 6 New Member
    I Think EA And Maxis (Aka Sixam Lol) Should Put Count Vladislaus Straud I Into Forgotten Hollow In The Vampires Game Pack Instead Of The 4th One
    I Don’t Want It 4 Generations Later When Count Vladislaus Straud IV Is There, I Wanna See The Real Founding Of Forgotten Hollow, Because It’s Just Annoying That Not Even Mr. Simfact Creator AKA Chrillsims3 Can Tell Us Who The 1st, 2nd And 3rd Grandmasters Are, Please Try To Do That Ea And Maxis, And Also Put In An Update For Playable Pets, The Mod Is Complicated To Get
    All I Gotta Say For Today
    A very big thank you @Laebeth for stopping by and leaving such beautiful words, very kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks @QuailSims392 for leaving your thoughts and ideas :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Rapunzel

A fairytale cottage set in the woods surrounded by pretty plants. Cosy interiors in earthy tones and a reading room high up in the tower for perfect peace and tranquility :)

Download here
    More pics here

n1mvtE2.png

f6cYkSI.jpg

KKiPfo2.jpg

M6y3wYV.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Rapunzel is a very pretty fairytale cottage! :) The reading tower and the separate outdoors stairs to enter it looks great! Very nice sunny yellow sofa seat sitting area in the tower for sims to enjoy resting there reading a book. The fish bowl is homely. The greenery on the exterior walls is a nice touch. Very nice design of the exterior of the cottage building ! The flowers and trees in the outdoors areas look very pretty! Nice wooden picnic table nook for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air there. The candles are nice on the table top. The cat mail box is a nice touch. The lavender flowers box is pretty! It is great that the wishing well is in the build. Very nice homely furnishing of the interior of the home! The gingham wall pattern looks nice. Very nice kitchen and dining nook for sims to enjoy cooking and dining in the sunlight through the kitchen windows. The flowers on the dining table are pretty for Sims to see when eating meals. Very nice sofa seat tv watching area! The fruit bowl on the coffee table, coat shelf on the wall and the candles and plants on the shelving are nice home touches there. The leafy picture is calming. The yellow and green colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice and natural. The wreath on the bedhead wall suits the home type very well! The candles are pretty in the room.
    It is a very pretty cottage to live in! :)
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your beautiful and detailed review, your words always bring so much happiness. A very big thank you also for all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Rapunzel is such a beautiful Fairy-Tale cottage! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so complex and cozy! Love that rustic design and the foliage around the building. The roofing is so fabulous too! Your landscaping is so wonderful! The gardens are so pretty, especially out front. I like that you used an adorable pet mailbox in this build. And your interior, so charming! The furnishing is so wonderful, the color scheme is so magical!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top