Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moving a grave

Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
Remind me how I can safely move a grave. In family mode, I have the option to “move this grave”. I want all my graves to go to a graveyard that I will customs build. Just want to make sure I don’t corrupt my game.

Comments

• Options
    Francais411Francais411 Posts: 34 Member
    I think sims have to option to click on it and press Send Grave to... , so I'd try that. I also have Pescado's nounlinkondelete mod, and another one that lets you choose exactly where you want it to go even if all sims are dead because apartments can be odd with graves.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    edited February 2018
    I believe that a sim with the grave in their inventory will have the option, on a community lot, to "place grave" when they travel there.

Been a while, though.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    So my only two options are to mourn and move grave. If I choose move, does it put the grave in inventory? I have a custom town in there currently is no official graveyard. I am in the process of building one now.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Rhiannon58 wrote: »
    So my only two options are to mourn and move grave. If I choose move, does it put the grave in inventory? I have a custom town in there currently is no official graveyard. I am in the process of building one now.

If you choose "move" you can select a lot to move it to.

Just open up the sim's inventory and pop it in there to move it manually. :)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    Ah. That was it. I knew it was simple to move them but had a brain blockage. Thanks Scrible! Rosewood Final Rest has been blocked off and the first graves have been designed just in case we have any more unexpected deaths. My oldest Sims are only 65 so this was a shocker. My sims usually live into their 90s.