Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims really will flirt with anyone.

2...Next

Comments

• surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    I really do love when my sims have random romantic relationships, I always light flirty inscents to get sims to flirt. And occasionally, its interesting for a story line for a sim to have an autonomous romantic relationship with the same gender. But lately..... They only flirt with the same gender. Almost exclusively. Ill have maybe 4 men and 4 women visit my sims house. And the men always gravitate towards men and women are the same.
    Ive never downloaded mods, ever. But that mod mentioned above sounds really good right now....
  • AericiaAericia Posts: 110 Member
    @MidnightAura I agree with You, setting preferences could be offending...

But It could be done like in TS2 - the Sims with strong chemistry starting to flirt automatically and this will set them preferences. The player can choose which gender his Sim will prefer, for NPC it will be started incidentally. Of course in the middle of game You can change the preferences, by flirting with other gender. We could make bisexual or homosexual Sims easily.

And the good attraction system will help us to preventing random flirting with family members. All what we have to do to make family members not attractive for each other (for example - son in law is attractive for his wife, but not for the mother - and voila, the world is saved

Here is a thread about "Dating Pack", where people presented some of their ideas. :) I can't add the link because of my newbie status, but you can find it in "Ideac corner", 2nd site.

Kind regards.
    Origin ID: ukyojin
    Unofficial Polish Forum - simtopia.pl
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    In Sims 3 their gender preference was determined by who they were romantic with (default was no preference at all I believe). It was totally possible to create bisexual Sims who actually had interest in both genders, or one. In Sims 4 it seems that every sim is bisexual, or just open to whatever regardless of what gender you instruct them to be romantic with. Kind of a shallow mechanic IMO.

It's a problem a lot of games sadly fall for. They believe this is more inclusive or fair or accessible for everyone, the problem being this just makes characters feel more shallow. Mass Effect romantic interests feel less genuine because it's difficult to believe every single person on the ship is bisexual. Fallout 4 companions feel absolutely ridiculous when the robot is hitting on you or the married man with a wife and kids is suddenly gay for you. Sims just feel less characterized and like the system is just too lazy to account for the gender preferences of each one.

I prefer Fallout New Vegas' approach, a game which btw was praised by feminists, LGBT groups, Mormons and a number of other minority groups for doing something very simple: by recognizing that being a part of a minority is not a character trait and should never ever ever act as a personality. The game had 8 companions total including one lesbian and one gay guy. Neither of them would fully announce their sexual preference unless it came up in conversation (or you attempted to hit on them as the proper gender) and both of them were characters just like everyone else. Additionally, there were perks to give your character an aptitude for hitting on the opposite gender or their own. Different perks would correspond with different target NPCs, resulting in different benefits. This is because the game didn't lazily decide quest target #5 was somehow lesbian, bisexual, a gay man and straight simultaneously (somehow), but rather quest #5 would involve a gay guy while quest #7 then benefitted women since the target was a straight male, and so on and so forth. This gave them more personality and the universe more realism.

Honestly, with a game like the Sims...? Gender preference should be added to CAS, or Sims should be assumed straight until the player themselves does something to change this. I think the former solution would be much easier to code in and would add to personalities of the Sims far better, but I fear they probably won't include such a thing out of fear it'd offend somebody. I really think the fear of offending people just needs to stop. I mean until partway through the last game, large breasts were somehow considered inappropriate. I got news for the offended: large breasted women exist, gay people exist, lesbians exist, and the inclusion or exclusion of such things on a checklist in CAS is not gonna change that.

Off topic I love fallout

You're not allowed to say this until you play the best one.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    In Sims 3 their gender preference was determined by who they were romantic with (default was no preference at all I believe). It was totally possible to create bisexual Sims who actually had interest in both genders, or one. In Sims 4 it seems that every sim is bisexual, or just open to whatever regardless of what gender you instruct them to be romantic with. Kind of a shallow mechanic IMO.

It's a problem a lot of games sadly fall for. They believe this is more inclusive or fair or accessible for everyone, the problem being this just makes characters feel more shallow. Mass Effect romantic interests feel less genuine because it's difficult to believe every single person on the ship is bisexual. Fallout 4 companions feel absolutely ridiculous when the robot is hitting on you or the married man with a wife and kids is suddenly gay for you. Sims just feel less characterized and like the system is just too lazy to account for the gender preferences of each one.

I prefer Fallout New Vegas' approach, a game which btw was praised by feminists, LGBT groups, Mormons and a number of other minority groups for doing something very simple: by recognizing that being a part of a minority is not a character trait and should never ever ever act as a personality. The game had 8 companions total including one lesbian and one gay guy. Neither of them would fully announce their sexual preference unless it came up in conversation (or you attempted to hit on them as the proper gender) and both of them were characters just like everyone else. Additionally, there were perks to give your character an aptitude for hitting on the opposite gender or their own. Different perks would correspond with different target NPCs, resulting in different benefits. This is because the game didn't lazily decide quest target #5 was somehow lesbian, bisexual, a gay man and straight simultaneously (somehow), but rather quest #5 would involve a gay guy while quest #7 then benefitted women since the target was a straight male, and so on and so forth. This gave them more personality and the universe more realism.

Honestly, with a game like the Sims...? Gender preference should be added to CAS, or Sims should be assumed straight until the player themselves does something to change this. I think the former solution would be much easier to code in and would add to personalities of the Sims far better, but I fear they probably won't include such a thing out of fear it'd offend somebody. I really think the fear of offending people just needs to stop. I mean until partway through the last game, large breasts were somehow considered inappropriate. I got news for the offended: large breasted women exist, gay people exist, lesbians exist, and the inclusion or exclusion of such things on a checklist in CAS is not gonna change that.

Off topic I love fallout and agree about the companions. Never played new Vegas but I plan too.

Anyhow back on topic we should have a way to set our gender preferences in cas. I mean with the Sims 2 you could set turn ons and turn offs in cas so if you gave a female sim a turn on of "formal wear" and beards/facial hair you were setting her up to be attracted to males. I like the attraction system, I like that we can set their preference by flirting with the desired gender and then the sim will ways use the desired gender for romantic interactions but the player can change it should they want too by pushing for romantic interactions on the opposite gender and then the balance will shift.

I agree we are never likely to get such a preference set in cas because it would offend someone. I expect that is why sims don't appear to have a gender preference and will happily float between both and the player cannot stop it any more than they can stop sims hitting on their in laws

TBH Maxis already inserted their whole stance on LGBTQ people by implementing gender options for transgender Sims. Sexual preference honestly should have been included in that, but it wasn’t and I think it’s more likely that’s due to a lack of programming versus a fear of offending someone.

Who are they going to offend? Gays? Straights?
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Aericia wrote: »
    Very sorry for my English, I'm not a English speaker.

Right now for me this game is for single Sims, who only working, skilling and flirting with everyone without longer consequences. It is almost impossible to make a good, faithful pair of Sims here.

Now I got a pair of twins (they started as teens, now young adults) - man and woman, who are the best friends and living at the same roof. I planned for them marriages, but I want them to live in this house together. The house is very big so there are a lot of space for their families (maybe some children in the future).

For 90% in the Sims 4 there is an hidden attraction system, so I always starting a romance with "risqué question". It works for me any time - when it's positive, I starting the romance. Second one are the wishes of my Sims. As teens, my Sims had two clubs - the girl invites all teen girls and the boy - teen guys. Then the two clubs started partying at the same time and my teenager preferred in his wishes one Sim girl.
    Ok, now they are engaged.

My girl find her mate incidentally and now she's a pair with this young vampire (Caleb Vatore in Polish version). His wishes are full of her head but... Now they are all ignoring each other. The vampire prefers computer or tv... When I changed her hair (different color) he started to flirt with her automatically but... 0 wishes. Not only one! It doesn't make sense!

But!

Caleb and my male Sim started romance... The fiancée of my male Sim wants to flirt with Caleb and with her sis in law! It's looks to me like this is very random - wishes, attractiveness, even gender.

I do not have problem with gay people, my best friend is gay and I want gay people in the Sims 4... But when I planning "straight" romance for my Sims I don't want surprises like that, seriously.

And the children, who playing this game, can see all these random flirting, the traitors in marriage (sorry, not very nice) and what they could learn from the Sims 4? Mom and dad could flirt with everyone, make woohoo with everyone so easily?

They must repair this, for me it's necessary. Maybe attraction system like in TS2 (we need to be SURE, that our Sims are really interesting each other), faithfulness in pairs with good relationship (when your Sim is in love he will rejecting all romance interactions from other automatically) and gender preferences, who really works!

Right now I just can't play this game in "Walt Disney style - happy, loving marriages). My Sims from now are hedonistic sociopaths... at least I'm not disappointed, when the fiancée of my favorite Sim wants to flirt with a neighbor...

Is there a hidden attraction system? All I’ve noticed is I can send a sim to flirt with any sim, spam a few romantic interactions and if the sim is feeling flirty and the relationship is ok they may get a whim to flirt with the target sim but the majority of social interactions are generic:

Kiss someone
    Woohoo (no name just generic)
    Start relationship (ok that’s not that’s worded but that’s the intent, comes up all the time when a sim is feeling flirty and even if the sim has a relationship

Repeat ad nauseum.

I don’t see very many targeted towards a sim they supposedly like, crush on, love etc which is why I don’t think there is any “attraction” nor can I suspend belief and buy that my sims actually care. I can in the previous games no problem. Just not this one.

We do need an attraction system but I’m not holding out for one. Think it would be too complex for this game.

I don’t think to be fair children are playing this game to be influenced by the behaviour of the sims but wouldn’t surprise me given the general change of tone in the game that it’s soemthing the powers that Be are aware of, hence why things are very watered down.

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member

Off topic I love fallout and agree about the companions. Never played new Vegas but I plan too.

Anyhow back on topic we should have a way to set our gender preferences in cas. I mean with the Sims 2 you could set turn ons and turn offs in cas so if you gave a female sim a turn on of "formal wear" and beards/facial hair you were setting her up to be attracted to males. I like the attraction system, I like that we can set their preference by flirting with the desired gender and then the sim will ways use the desired gender for romantic interactions but the player can change it should they want too by pushing for romantic interactions on the opposite gender and then the balance will shift.

I agree we are never likely to get such a preference set in cas because it would offend someone. I expect that is why sims don't appear to have a gender preference and will happily float between both and the player cannot stop it any more than they can stop sims hitting on their in laws

TBH Maxis already inserted their whole stance on LGBTQ people by implementing gender options for transgender Sims. Sexual preference honestly should have been included in that, but it wasn’t and I think it’s more likely that’s due to a lack of programming versus a fear of offending someone.

Without wanting to derail the thread, I think there could be a risk of offending anyone who doesn’t identify in either group.
    @MidnightAura I'm not sure in 100% but my Sims have preferences. I always start my game with single Sim who looking for his or hers mate. At the beginning I flirted with all around, who looks attracted to me. And I recognized, that my Sim with some Sims started a romance immediately, when they are in "happy" moodlet (not even flirty), for some of them I do need flirty mood.

As TS2 player I expected something like "attraction system", but I'm not sure... Maybe our Sims got hidden preferences, like hair color or traits... Maybe the traits must match. I recognized, that evil Sims likes "gloomy" trait.

First I using "risqué question" - it works like "do you like what you see" from TS2. There are several positive reactions for this question - one of them (I think that means very strong chemistry) is blow kiss (without hearts, just gesture).

Moodlet is very important, because when it's better (to very flirty), the reaction will be stronger. But once I got a pair of roomies, who started romance immediately, they were in "white mood", first minutes of the new game, no skills, nothing - the girl ask her roommate RQ and his answer was positive with "blow kiss" - the "pink bar" was very long, almost like green (they just meet!). Every time when this guy started autonomous interaction with the girl, he will make this gesture with blow kiss first!

When your Sim is skilled, got several aspirations on full and a good job I think, that he is more attractive for Sims around him - but not for all of them.
    (Speculation - if "the attraction system" based on skills, job, aspirations it is natural - he have painting skills on full - that means he is attractive for someone, who love painters).

Then look around your house. The NPC's, who walk by are neighbors, of course AND the attractive ones. Seriously! It is working! It looks like the game sending us interesting Sims. One of my friend from Polish forum wrote, that her Sim preferring red headed girls - and voila, every day around her house there were redhead women.

I'm not 100% sure of that, seriously... but the truth is, that some of our Sims starting romance immediately, some not. I playing Sims for romances and tested it with many Sims. It looks like there is SOMETHING, but I'm not sure what...
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah :/ It also bothers me that if an adult raises a child/teen/toddler that's not biologically theirs as their own child, they can flirt with them when they're of age. I mean.... your sim practically raised that person as their own child, so why oh why, would they have the option of being flirty with them? It's creepy. Imagine your older sim still being an adult/elder and then having whims of being flirty with their non-biological dependent. I don't know if this has been changed but I remember this issue last year.

ETA: Random but once my sim's best friend started flirting with her.....at her OWN wedding in front of her fiance. The fiance autonomously yelled at the friend and then slapped/threw a drink at my sim. It came out of nowhere.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member

Without wanting to derail the thread, I think there could be a risk of offending anyone who doesn’t identify in either group.

They can add that option in too then :)
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member

Off topic I love fallout

You're not allowed to say this until you play the best one.

That moment when you realize that @DeservedCriticism profile pic is non other than Ulysses :open_mouth:
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    Something changed in one of the recent patches. This was never a problem before, but now sims gender preferences are all out of whack. My sims are rolling whims for sims that they shouldn't be according to their established gender preferences, and also romantic interactions are popping up on the suggested interactions menu when that never happened before. Both with gay and straight sims. I have mods to stop auto flirting, but the whims and suggestions are very immersion breaking enough on their own. It's like no matter whether they were supposed to be gay or straight, all sims are fully bisexual now, and that just doesn't make sense for character building.

On the hopeful side, maybe this means they're tweaking things to work on a romance/attraction game pack?
  • Peapond69Peapond69 Posts: 74 Member
    I complained to Sim QA and left the thread there because I was feeling that I couldn't speak openly about this because of offending various sexual and gender orientations.

I was very annoyed after I add the Cats and Dogs expansion and all my sims' marriage were devastated.

I would like to be told what is being changed in a game, even when a patch hasn't been released.

But recently, after my complaint was registered, my game is a better and when I use the wishing well romantic option, I get about 80% accuracy on the correct partner orientation, and there is less obnoxious flirting.

Something else was changed at the same time, fewer names from non-western countries appear as options in CAS or in townies. So I truly do believe there are background tweaks to the game without alerting players. I've seen other changes over the last year or two in the days leading up to an official patch.

I know one perspective is, this is just a game, but I invest a lot of thought into creating my characters and I really love exploring stories and relationships through it and find it creatively satisfying in many ways (emotions system is still not as good as Sims 3, in my opinion).

I love The Sims franchise and will still support it, but with some grumbling.
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited February 2018
    I’m a bit relieved to see I’m not the only one noticing an odd increase in random flirting and “flirt with...” whims. TS4 sims have always been a bit too flirty for my liking, but over the past few months or so, it seems their flirty tendencies are getting a little out of hand.

It’s difficult to tell whether it’s the randomness mixed with the emotions triggering it, or if it’s actually a bug. Bug or not, something in the coding seriously needs tweaking. First of all, what’s with all the “Flirt with ______ (from being near a friendly relationship)” whims? I’ve seen these whims since the launch of the game, but why does it seem like any sim my sim knows is popping up on these whims lately? Why, oh why, can’t my sims know another sim or be friends with another sim without at one point and seemingly out of nowhere, wanting to flirt with them? Plus, why is a friendly relationship triggering these types of whims? Why are my “soulmate” sims attempting to flirt with their friends or even strangers versus their own spouse if on the same lot? Why is it that once a sim is “flirty”, it seems like they’d flirt with a chair if they could? I know they’ve always had trouble keeping it in their pants, but it seems a bit more obnoxious now. :lol: Oh, and why were adult sims rolling whims to flirt with children not too long ago?

I know that the devs quietly tweak things in patches and don’t always directly address them in patch notes, but I really hope they’re working on the whims and autonomy. It’s immersion-breaking to see your family-oriented sim rolling whims to flirt with one of her good girlfriends who she’s always held a strictly platonic relationship with, while also rolling a whim to kiss her husband, supposed soulmate, and father of her children. I don’t even care if the sims have gender preferences or not; in my opinion, if they’re in a devoted, strong relationship, they should only ever autonomously seek out romance with their partner and never have whims to flirt with sims outside the relationship. If the player wants their sim to pursue other relationships and stir up scandal, that should be completely up to the player and shouldn’t even be implied by little whims, cancelable or not.
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    klestrella wrote: »
    I’m a bit relieved to see I’m not the only one noticing an odd increase in random flirting and “flirt with...” whims. TS4 sims have always been a bit too flirty for my liking, but over the past few months or so, it seems their flirty tendencies are getting a little out of hand.

It’s difficult to tell whether it’s the randomness mixed with the emotions triggering it, or if it’s actually a bug. Bug or not, something in the coding seriously needs tweaking. First of all, what’s with all the “Flirt with ______ (from being near a friendly relationship)” whims? I’ve seen these whims since the launch of the game, but why does it seem like any sim my sim knows is popping up on these whims lately? Why, oh why, can’t my sims know another sim or be friends with another sim without at one point and seemingly out of nowhere, wanting to flirt with them? Plus, why is a friendly relationship triggering these types of whims? Why are my “soulmate” sims attempting to flirt with their friends or even strangers versus their own spouse if on the same lot? Why is it that once a sim is “flirty”, it seems like they’d flirt with a chair if they could? I know they’ve always had trouble keeping it in their pants, but it seems a bit more obnoxious now. :lol: Oh, and why were adult sims rolling whims to flirt with children not too long ago?

I know that the devs quietly tweak things in patches and don’t always directly address them in patch notes, but I really hope they’re working on the whims and autonomy. It’s immersion-breaking to see your family-oriented sim rolling whims to flirt with one of her good girlfriends who she’s always held a strictly platonic relationship with, while also rolling a whim to kiss her husband, supposed soulmate, and father of her children. I don’t even care if the sims have gender preferences or not; in my opinion, if they’re in a devoted, strong relationship, they should only ever autonomously seek out romance with their partner and never have whims to flirt with sims outside the relationship. If the player wants their sim to pursue other relationships and stir up scandal, that should be completely up to the player and shouldn’t even be implied by little whims, cancelable or not.

I don't agree they should never have whims to flirt outside their relationship. If there was a faithful trait we could assign our sims, yes, I agree, but otherwise it throws some interest into the mix if they get the whim to flirt with someone else. It doesn't mean they have to act on it and if they are in a strong relationship they shouldn't start autonomously flirting. In other words, I think it's okay to have the whim but not autonomously act on it... and... ideally, gender preferences should be factored into these whims (I don't think they are right now).
  • PrincessrozeeSPrincessrozeeS Posts: 390 Member
    edited February 2018
    I've had a couple of incidents in my games with flirty Sims causing chaos in my game. It wouldn't be so bad if we could remove (without using a cheat) Sims showing up under the Romantic section of the friendship list.

I deliberately have not had any Sim in my game flirt with anyone and I have played all the premades in the neighbourhood briefly. Not even at the Romantic festival.

In one incident my female Sim "hugged", not a romantic hug, a friendly hug, another female Sim and it seem to set off some romantic notion from the Sim she hugged and her name appeared under the romantic friendship list. From then on she kept getting romantic whims to have a relationship with that Sim.

I have reported on here before that Non Flirty Sims don't want a friendly hug, which I think is strange, is it is not a romantic interaction it is a friendly one. But maybe the two share something in the game?

Another time a Flirty Sim was invited into the Goth household, a male, who hit on Mortimer with a flirty interaction which sent Bella into a rage due to being "unfaithful" LOL. That moodlet last quite a long time unless you do something to get it down.

This doesn't bother me at all EXCEPT for the fact they often get that person in the Romantic friend list, then it triggers all kind of whims coming up. You can let the romantic relationship cool down to 0 but it never seems to be removed from the romantic friend list, so it could pop up again if the wrong interaction triggers a romantic notion. I think this needs to be addressed in the game so we can have it disappear or be able to remove it without resorting to a cheat.

And yes gender preference was good in the Sims 2 it let teh player decide by using romantic interactions on the gender Sim of your choice.

I am not really into playing Flirty Sims much in the Sims 4 so I haven't really explored all the things that can happen in the game.

There have and always be things out of our control in the Sims, its how we deal with them. It wont let me stop playing the game. Also updates and adding things into the game often bring back bugs. They are annoying.

(I used to get very annoyed about the Drama Professors in the Sims 2 who had romantic aspirations or the Llama Mascots, they were always causing romantic problems with other Sims. It didn't stop me playing the game. Sometimes you can find a mod to help with these things but I try to steer clear of mods etc. I like to play a vanilla game)
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    Pegasys wrote: »
    I don't agree they should never have whims to flirt outside their relationship. If there was a faithful trait we could assign our sims, yes, I agree, but otherwise it throws some interest into the mix if they get the whim to flirt with someone else. It doesn't mean they have to act on it and if they are in a strong relationship they shouldn't start autonomously flirting. In other words, I think it's okay to have the whim but not autonomously act on it... and... ideally, gender preferences should be factored into these whims (I don't think they are right now).
    I can definitely see what you mean. I love that the whims can lend the player some storyline inspiration, and I wouldn’t want that to be taken away entirely. Ideally, if they ever work on whims, autonomous flirting, gender preferences, etc., they’ll be able to cater to all types of players. Personally, whenever I’ve played a sim couple and watched their relationship grow, I become so invested in them that I’d rather the game not imply through whims or otherwise that one (or both) of them wants to flirt around. It just ruins the story I’ve set up for the sims and sometimes directly contradicts the sims’ traits and personalities.

A faithful trait would be awesome! It might even be better if they made it an option in CAS. I’d love to see a way to set gender preferences for the sim and a way to indicate whether they’re faithful, unfaithful, etc., in their relationship(s). That way, once they’re labeled as “faithful”, the sim will no longer autonomously flirt or receive whims to do so. Then, other settings would produce different results with the whims and autonomy. As for gender preferences, it just doesn’t seem like the sims have them currently. Before, my sims would never roll whims to flirt with sims they didn’t have a romantic relationship with; but now, everyone they meet is being factored into the whims no matter gender or relationship. There doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason why they’re randomly rolling these “flirt with...” whims. It makes me wonder if it’s just a bug or if there’s some deeper system of preferences, attraction, etc., going on beneath the surface that’s starting to become more apparent.
    edited February 2018
    Faithful trait would be helpful, but I think, that we need more.

When our marriage couple are "soulmates" they should be faithful no matter what. Sorry, but when you are in love you don't want to flirt with others... But, when our marriage is not very happy (they are not friends for example) they can act like the Sims now - flirting with everyone around. I think, that the game will be more interesting, more "human like".
    One exception - the non commit trait or/and romantic trait - they could be unfaithful now matter what.

Of course, we can made our Sims to flirt with others when they are happy in marriage, but they can't do it automatically.

And the second part is preferences of our Sims. I have huge family - my married Sim vampire invited home his daughter... And the stepmother of this girl is crazy about her - she want to flirt with her... All the time! It's annoying, because they are soulmates with her husband (two bars are full). I'm 100% sure, that they do have hidden preferences - maybe it is based on traits, looks, or maybe incidental, I don't know! - but there is something. So, maybe this is a time to make a good, simple attraction system? Or maybe, at least, to explain how does it works. Maybe the guru could say something about that?

Honestly, I like this game very much, but sometimes it is very hard for me to play. I like complicated stories, but at the end I want "Walt Disney" love for my Sims. I searched so hard for a good mate for my Sim (first wife was a huge mistake, they ignored each Other all the time!), the second was decent but not perfect (and right now I have problem with this daughter).

Please, do something wit love aspect of the game.

Regards and sorry for my mistakes in English.
  • SimsQueerSimsQueer Posts: 103 Member
    I actually have the opposite? My sims used to flirt with anyone in sims 3, like their father in law..... but now in sims 4, they never flirt with anybody. Like, never, unless they already have a romance thing going on.