Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,040 Member
    Heya, just had dinner. :) We've had soup with stokbrood (those long breads stereotypically associated with the French, don't know the English translation). Pretty good. :yum:

I remember seeing the Dalton story years ago and thinking of the Dalton brothers from Lucky Luke. :)

I believe you're still working at the cake bakery? :yum:

Yeah... The Dalton's faltered a looooooooong time ago lol :joy::joy::joy:

No, actually. I left that job last April. I work at a factory now. More money, less stress lol
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    mojot89 wrote: »
    Heya, just had dinner. :) We've had soup with stokbrood (those long breads stereotypically associated with the French, don't know the English translation). Pretty good. :yum:

I remember seeing the Dalton story years ago and thinking of the Dalton brothers from Lucky Luke. :)

No, actually. I left that job last April. I work at a factory now. More money, less stress lol

Sims come and Sims go. :) I still remember reading the Hicks. ;)

Ooh, less stress sounds certainly good. :) Is it a lot of controlling machines?
    Banner.png
    mojot89 wrote: »

Sims come and Sims go. :) I still remember reading the Hicks. ;)

Ooh, less stress sounds certainly good. :) Is it a lot of controlling machines?

I actually have a "reboot" of the hicks in TS4. Only this time, they're called the huckles! lol

Yeah it is. And part of it is in a clean room too which requires me to suit up in a hazmat looking gown thing lol
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Hey Mojo. Nice to see you again.

I wish you could have you shown up sooner though. Haylo and me recently started up reality shows but we closed the sign-ups for them.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hi Mojo! *Waves*

Long time, No see. Hope you are doing well. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Also, Something interesting that happened to me this afternoon.

While I was at work, We had an earthquake in Swansea. Apparently measuring about 3-4 on the scale, It was quite scary tbh. Everything rattled, First time I've known there to be an Earthquake in the UK (There have been a few smaller ones like aftershocks but nothing ever this powerful) we all had to stand under the stairs. :o

Everythings alright now, But that was one heck of an experience. :s

Christmas_Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited February 2018
    twiddle3 wrote: »

While I was at work, We had an earthquake in Swansea. Apparently measuring about 3-4 on the scale, It was quite scary tbh. Everything rattled, First time I've known there to be an Earthquake in the UK (There have been a few smaller ones like aftershocks but nothing ever this powerful) we all had to stand under the stairs. :o

Oh boy! If everything rattled, I think it was probably more than 4. More like a 5? Definitely higher than a 3, a 3 is unnoticeable (unless you were literally on top of the epicenter). They're usually not great at giving an accurate reading rightaway.
    And welcome back, @mojot89! It seems this is the weekend of people returning. <3

It's the Sims Interactive Reality Game Show Community's Renaissance!!
    edited February 2018
    Turner wrote: »

Oh boy! If everything rattled, I think it was probably more than 4. More like a 5? Definitely higher than a 3, a 3 is unnoticeable (unless you were literally on top of the epicentre). They're usually not great at giving an accurate reading right away.

Aye, 4.5 I think I read online. Roof tiles came off the university roof and everyone had to stay indoors apparently because of falling pieces of slate, No one was hurt as far as I know. It was about half 2 this afternoon, I thought It was just me that felt it at first. I had a killer hangover this morning, After a friend's birthday party last night. Thought the room was shaking because of that, Then I realized everyone else could feel it. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Oi, that sounds quite scary there Twidz! Luckily you're safe..
    I certainly wouldn't like a roof piece falling on my head, I can tell you that. :o
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    @mojot89 HIIII!!!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG OMG!!! WELCOME BACK IM SO EXCITED!!! HEHE!!!

:3 Hows it been?! You missed joining my show :O
    @x_MG_x @twiddle3 @HayloHusky hi guys! Hee hee it has been a really long time! Don't feel bad about me missing sign ups! I'm super busy right now but hopefully wont be when you next post sign ups :wink:
  • jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited February 2018
    Omg @mojot89 Hi! IT'S BEEN YEARS!!! And hey everyone else! I got an email from Vul and I decided to drop by just a bit. Though I am really not into playing games anymore I did install The Sims 4 in my mac. It's just hard for me to be "involved" in the game and in the community as I used to be. I hope everyone's been well :)

I've been doing well! Can't say that something exciting has happened in my life except I dyed my hair red lol. I've kinda had a falling out with Survivor (and reality shows in general) after this season. I've been REALLY into Fire Emblem Heroes on mobile lately though. Honestly I can't believe I'm about to reach a decade of having this account in the forums it's kinda scary lmao i just received my 8th year anniversary badge YIKES
    Have been doing some spring cleaning to the front page (Mainly the Birthdays and Cemetary) let me know if the colours on the birthday post are too bright.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I think it's alright. I like the colours.

By the way, my birthday is 8th February. Could you add it to the list as well thanks :blush:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I think it's alright. I like the colours.

By the way, my birthday is 8th February. Could you add it to the list as well thanks :blush:

Done. :smile:

For some reason I thought I already had it written down somewhere. :confused:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Sims 4 Stuff go here :3

@x_MG_x Your go!

I think It's about time Haylo does some "spring cleaning" too XD
    Have been doing some spring cleaning to the front page (Mainly the Birthdays and Cemetary) let me know if the colours on the birthday post are too bright.

I should do some as well. And finally create a banner for Fan Art. After ages.
    Banner.png
    edited February 2018
    jps0228 wrote: »
    Omg @mojot89 Hi! IT'S BEEN YEARS!!! And hey everyone else! I got an email from Vul and I decided to drop by just a bit. Though I am really not into playing games anymore I did install The Sims 4 in my mac. It's just hard for me to be "involved" in the game and in the community as I used to be. I hope everyone's been well :)

I've been doing well! Can't say that something exciting has happened in my life except I dyed my hair red lol. I've kinda had a falling out with Survivor (and reality shows in general) after this season. I've been REALLY into Fire Emblem Heroes on mobile lately though. Honestly I can't believe I'm about to reach a decade of having this account in the forums it's kinda scary lmao i just received my 8th year anniversary badge YIKES

Heya, Jps! :smiley:
    Time flies and things change. Which is life. I'm also less than 3 months away from my 5th anniversary badge. :o:)

But first I'll go and sleep... g'night! :sleeping:
    Banner.png
    I've played a couple of days through Da Kween today... so expect a couple of CoaQ episodes coming out the next couple of days. ;)
    Banner.png

@x_MG_x Your go!

:p I hadn't noticed that before. :D

I just like to keep busy and I thought the front page could use a splash of colour, So I started disturbing the dust as it were.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

@x_MG_x Your go!

Lol it’s not even cleaning at this point xd

@x_MG_x Your go!

:p I hadn't noticed that before. :D

I just like to keep busy and I thought the front page could use a splash of colour, So I started disturbing the dust as it were.

I'm glad you did, it looks nice, neat, and orderly. :)
    It is good to refresh things every once in a great while. In another year or two I'll probably want to create a new thread.